Nightly Activity

To post a reply, login or signup

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

>
.........Nothing scary or bad has ever happened..... But I need to understand in a logical way.
My search results are; finding a single episode, certain person or place, or thing.
I find nothing even close to what is happening.
So is this the normal abnormal or should I head to the nearest psych ward?

1) Complete Webbing of bedroom - Always
Black webbing drops from the 5 paddles of the ceiling fan over the bedroom and spreads itself across the room and sometimes down the hall. It spreads up & down & corner to corner until it fills the room and the web is nearly invisible. I can control sections of it at a time. It will come to me, go away from me and attach where I put it. It is very attracted to me. I have even seen it in other rooms and in my car but no where near the bedroom's coverage.
Once it covered the entire front yard. That web was blacker and thicker.

2) The ceiling fan seems to be a base. The webbing comes from there and returns there. I am now seeing sporatic webs during day time. Light comes from there; highlighting spots on the vertical blinds that hang across the sliding glass door. Once or twice a night a narrow bright beam; like a flashlight, shines toward the blinds.
*The entire living room was draped with webbing last night
*Now spreading through out the entire house.

2) Movement - I see it but it is not physically moving. It started with the ceiling fan and then an area on the wall that started to ripple
I find now I can look at almost anything and make it move. At least I see it move.
*I was able to make things move outside the house (of course no one saw it but me.
** All most anything I look at in the house starts to move. Things that already moved instead of the usual wavy motion now down right wiggle. I know this will sound crazy but things almost respond like an excited dog greeting it's person home.
** Now the walls are billowing when I go near them

3) Audible
For quite sometime I have heard what sounds like a radio or TV program. I often hear music and sometimes I recognize the melody. Sometimes I hear specific instruments ie. Violins or horns like an orchestra. I have even heard an entire song with all words and original singers
I aways hear a high pitch electrical wire singing sound
I tried talking to the fan(that sounds so ridiculous LOL) no response. Then I tried asking for a mental picture, nope. I tried communicating telepathic - yeah it worked!

4) Visual
I have seen adult men and women, boys and girls, families, dogs and cats. They are most often a fuzzy snowy image. Some more than others. A few Angels, (because they have feet?). They are all clothed in different period styles most from today's fashions. Some come to my bed and look at me as I do them. Some walk on past and do not notice me. Some are just white shapes that come in multiples.
None of the visitors appear more than once.
Only 2 have attempted to communicate. A man pointed at another spirit behind me when I turned back and asked who she was he pointed at me
The other was a female who moved her lips but couldn't manage sound.

May or may not be relevant but for several months; when I look at something black, mostly fabric; I see a dark red pattern within.
**Now I am seeing the same pattern as well in white objects only the embedded pattern is yellow.

*new yesterday

**new today

updated by @just-stevie: 07/03/17 02:28:10PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

My advice is to find a hypnotherapist that is progressive enough to believe in past lives and discuss this before being hypnotized so she or he can question your subconscious about what may be taking place!

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts
Thank you BillI never believed in it before this craziness.Can't rule anything out now. These spirits are certainly from a variety of eras********I wasn't sure where to post the response to the comment below********Hi, you ok? DOes it feel under your control, or another entity making things happen around your home?--------No, I am not alright.I am in control but I don't know what I am controlling. Too much going on, didn't come with instructions.It is very interesting. I just don't know what I am supposed to do.I am so weak I can't function. I do have Fibromyalgia (big factor) and I have been sick. This is more though. I never know what to expect. I guess it is taxing me.HOWEVER, this afternoon was beyond weird! I went to Eye Dr today (no problems). I started fooling around trying to make things move. They wiggled a bit but no big deal. I had to wait in the hall for a while. I started staring at the wall in front of me.It was like a movie.First the wall rippled then I began to see people very clearly walking around. Some were in the Optical office. It was as if a mirror was in front of me and I was seeing things behind me. It was only for a few moments then the Dr called me into the office. There was a couple in particular that were very clear. The man was short with a round face and glasses. Several other people went in and out of focus. It looked like a drive-in movie
Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

I just wanted to mention that some drugs can cause the movement you describe just in case there are drugs in the picture. When I took Ambian I could make anything move at will. It was entertaining making chess pieces move on the chess board...also LSD, meth, cocaine, mushrooms, THC (and probably others I haven't had experience with) will make things move and sway in the fashion you describe. Drugs can also cause a variety of hallucinations including seeing beings from other dimensions (some can seem very real...and maybe they are...) and different auditory occurrences. Obviously if drugs are part of the scene, you would want to cut those out to see if that is the cause.

High levels of stress could also be an issue.

How long has then been going on? Was there an even that precipitated these occurrences?

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

Thank you for the good ideas, I was a weekend hippie but never did drugs. I just liked the clothes. LOL

I don't even drink except on special occasions. I don't like the feeling of getting high. I don'ttake anything for pain unless it's really bad. I was on Ambien a few years back for total insomnia. Yeah that's an interesting one.

STRESS OH YEAH but nothing new. I will try to make myself less available to stress.
I had a stroke MANY years ago. No one knows when. Maybe even as a child. And a mini stroke 3 years ago. It was nothing like this.. it started about 2-3 mo ago out of the blue. I know I am not dreaming. The first time I was awake. I've made sure. Most of the time I sense or feel their presence an wake up to visitors. Everytime something new happens it is a total surprise. Plus I have no imagination. I have also considered hallucinations caused by injuries to the right brain. Too many components, too much detail, and too much awareness.

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

OMG!! Now it's hanging from the tray ceilings in the kitchen. I turned the TV off and lay in my bed. I looked up and ready to drop down is, what looks like Spanish Moss, on me. I stopped it and deferred it to the other side of the room but it just keeps renewing itself...... OMG!! THIS WEB THING HAS GOT TO GO! What is it's purpose??

Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

Since you have a history of strokes, you might want to check in with a neurologist just to rule out anything organic. I have no idea what that could be but try not to worry. You will get it all figured out soon I hope.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book