New here. A hello to all!

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Hi. A friend introduced me to the site. I've been lurking for a while. Here's a little about me. I joined with my real name, but changed it to my screen name - onetruebeliever.

The site I was frequenting is just about dead and we've been searching for a place to go. I am relatively new to all of this. Although I apparently have had my "abilities" since I was small, I have just in the last year, become fully aware of them. I am 56. My youngest son is sensitive to the paranormal as well. He is actually the reason my own abilities were reawakened. Researching an experience he had helped me to open myself up. And it is so cool!! So amazing!!

I learned to meditate and communicate. Most of my spirits are family members. I have been able to validate some of the info I was given by a young family spirit who is a distant cousin of my Dad's mother. She is also my gatekeeper. She and her younger brother are my residents.

My first encounter was with my spirit guide. I vaguely remembered his name from when I was maybe 4. I asked my Mom if she remembered if I had an imaginary friend without telling her his name. She said yes I did, and his name. Okay. I knew then that what I was experiencing was not my imagination!

So far I have talked to eight spirits, plus our last dog. Five are family members, including my Dad. One is a teacher spirit who is helping my Dad, and the other two were let in by my resident spirit. I am having difficulty relaxing enough to communicate right now, but I keep trying. We have activity almost everyday. My husband is a non-believer, but he is coming around. I don't know if he has seen the shadows or what. At any rate, he believes me now.

So, that's a little about me. I look forward to learning from everyone here!

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/02/17 12:09:46PM
Armando
@armando
6 years ago
82 posts
Hello, Welcome, and thank you for being so candid :-) I hope you find your way around and enjoy your stay.. Feel free to contact me any time if you have any questions or just wanna shoot the sh**, I'm a good sh** shooter -lol- Namaste ~
Phyllis
@phyllis
6 years ago
37 posts

Hello, and welcome. I have been here myself for a short time, but I love the information and the support from the group's members. I too have a son who is helping me on my journey. It is amazing what our children can offer as far as insight and support. My son is now 22 and he is working on his abilities as well. I am trying to help him with grounding and calming so that he can get back to meditating. He is helping me with energy work and concentration.

I hope you have a wonderful experience here. I know there are a lot of people who can help. I look forward to your input.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Hi Kann. This does seem to be a nice board. Some out there are so full trolls - they are downright hateful. I always have lots of questions and occasionally I have some helpful answers. But, I am so new to this that I can't help anyone much.

I hope to talk with you often. Thanks for the welcome.

OTB

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Hi Meowski. I like your name. And those cookies! Yum. Thanks for the welcome. I know I'll learn a lot here. I look forward to conversing with you. Thanks.

onetruebeliever

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Armando, hello. Thanks for the welcome and the gift. I hope my being candid wasn't too much info. I felt like that would be the best intro. I like to shoot the breeze too. I always have lots of questions!. I hope to talk with you often. Thanks.

onetruebeliever

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Thank you , Debbie, for the welcome! This really does seem like a nice, safe, board. I know I will learn a bunch here! There is so much to look into - in my spare time(roll eyes). LOL. Some of the other discussion boards on here fit my experiences, but this one is the best match. I hope we will speak often. Thanks.

OTB(onetruebeliever)

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
Armando - sorry. I got you mixed up with someone else as giving me a gift. Stress is not kind to my mind! LOL

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book