Nepal Earthquake

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I'd like to ask everyone to take a moment to pray or send healing and well wishes to the people affected by the earthquake that happened today.

This has affected me since last night with bad nerves and sick stomach. Today I keep crying along with the nerves and stomach. Did anyone else have any weird symptoms?

updated by @ecila: 07/11/17 03:32:27AM
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

Healing vibration and prayers sent! Feeling very cosmic along with small bouts of a funny feeling sickness. Like when in the presents of something large or grand scale.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I usually try to avoid stories like this in the news because they give such bad feelings. But the situation in Nepal is on a whole new level for me. I thought it might just be because I've been more sensitive to everything lately. I get sick even passig over headlines about the quakes. It must be really awful. My heart is breaking for them. I'll continue to send love their way.
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

After the tsunami, the people of Thailand sent a beautiful example to the world of dealing with disaster and death on a large scale. Nepal is a very poor but also very spiritually evolved place. I know we will see much of the same.

much love & light!

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I suspect they might be the most spiritually evolved place. I am glad to see such wonderful efforts for relief. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_earthquake#Response

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book