It's essentially a prophecy coming true is what it is

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

So, I've discussed my guardian angel and what he prophesied to me 2 years ago, but that wasn't all of the WTF moments that have been told to me upon joining EC. I've also talked about my soul brothers Wolf and Ben who I met right here on EC. Wolf is the oldest and has been the oldest in multiple lifetimes with me and Ben. Upon meeting him, he just started telling me things he saw and also felt as we were reconnected in this lifetime.

One of the crazy things he told me was that I had the ability to dream walk. I didn't know what that was until he told me. What he said next I literally didn't realize until recently as I started having memories that seemed strange. He mentioned I was a guardian and I have saved a lot of people from harm. That I have no memory of what I do until something triggers it. For so long I've wondered why I seemingly sleep and feel that I've dreamt but have no recollection of what I dreamt. About 2 months ago, I had a dream that could have been misinterpreted as a vision. But then I told myself, why would I see what I saw in that dream if it was in fact a vision? I woke up that day with a memory of being in my now EX landlady's bedroom watching her as she laid on her bed reading. Being that she was my landlady, I had never seen the inside of her room, but I could successfully identify her bed and the look of the room from recalling what I saw in my dream.

A couple days later, while she was out back tending to her flowers, I took a peek in her bedroom to confirm if what I dreamed was real. Indeed it was. The room was exactly what I saw. So I asked myself, if it wasn't a vision, what was that and why was I standing in her room watching her. That's when I flashed back to the early convo I had with Wolf where he mentions I was a guardian and that I have no memory of it until something triggers it. Well nothing triggered the memory of me watching over her. I simply remembered what I did. That was the beginning of the now preoccupation of me being a supposed guardian. Fast forward to the end of June, I am now content in the fact that what he said could be true. I go to bed and wake up with a memory of watching a motorcyclist standing in the middle of the road. He appeared to have been in an accident, but he was ok, just dazed by what happened and like the first dream, there I was standing there watching him. What is this? Why am I remembering dreams of me watching over someone.

That's when it finally made perfect sense. Wolf was right. I am a guardian and I watch over and protect people while I'm asleep. Of all the shocking things I've ever been told, I never thought I would see the day where I, little ol' me, could be something so very important. That also explains why perfect strangers say I feel calm and they enjoy being in my presence. At work, I'm referred to as Buddha because my nature is so calm and serene. I've been told by 3 empaths that I feel like peace. One of them was Wolf. So perhaps he was onto something. Even while conscious I'm always protective of someone and feel the need to make sure they are alright. When I am parting ways with someone, I typically say "get home safe" as an unconscious way of saying goodbye.

It's been one confusing journey after another and I've got the feeling I've only just discovered what I am capable of. My own guardian angel told me to "give it time, it will come to you." I guess all I can do is live my life until more starts to unfold. More dreams like those two I mentioned are bound to happen. Though, I'm mistakenly referring to them as dreams when they are in fact memories I am recalling after I awaken.

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 07/13/17 12:30:41AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Your Guardian Angel is very wise Jonny.

We should never try to rush anything that is meant to happen, even though we yearn to know what is next so badly.

My SO is a really sweet & wise person, but He has a Western Mindset (Stubbornness) at times, even when He knows better :)

I keep telling Him that He mustn't try & rush what is meant to be or He will more than likely face setbacks along His path.

Everything reveals itself as it is meant to be revealed.

That's not to say that We are supposed to sit around on Our laurels and do nothing, but it does me that we are supposed to work with what we have & NOT Push or Rush into Anything.

Doors/Pathways open on their own, when they are meant to, there is no need for Us to Bang/Crash Our Heads or Cars, etc. into them.

I'm not saying that you are doing any of this, so please don't think that I am accusing you of anything.

I'm just saying how Amazing & Wonderful LIFE IS ...

And How Amazing & Wonderful You Are ...

~SMILE~

HUGGS & LOVE,

Josette

4 years ago
794 posts

I'm very honest with my guardian angel by telling him that I feel like I am running out of time. When I hit 30, I fully realized, hey, I feel like I've lived half my life. When will things start taking off for me? As impatient as I can be sometimes, I try my best not to rush myself into making things happen for me. I'm beginning to get glimpses and this is only the beginning. When the time does come to fully embrace what will happen, it shouldn't be as much of a shock to me. However, I will definitely sit back and enjoy what life has to offer. And I'll worry about what will come when I gotta worry about.

As always, thank you Josette for your kind words. :) Hugs.

Jonny

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
4 years ago
317 posts

Hey Jonny,

Interesting stuff! I often have dreams where I feel like it was my soul that went out & communicated with someone else's soul. This has been confirmed by things that happen afterwards. The strangest thing was recently reading a book by a very gifted healer & psychic, and I got the feeling like I had been there in my dreams helping her during her transition from "normal" life to spiritual life. This would've been happening at a point in my life when I felt like I was doing absolutely nothing in a spiritual way. It's very reassuring to think I might have been helping people the whole time! LOL! We do more for others before we even wake up than most people do all day!! ;) Very cool. I've heard the term dream walker before, but I thought it was more like someone who invaded other people's dreams.

4 years ago
794 posts

It's all so amazing. Just incredibly amazing. hope all is well. Muah!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book