Is my experiment with auto writing(typing) real?

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

I am not sure if I am reading too much into my experiment with automatic writing. I cannot type without looking at the keys, and I type slowly. I used word, so it is probably just my bad typing and the way I let everything run together. Certain things are underlined, and then the same things in another line are not. The consistent words are the names of two guides and then the words, novice at - communicating - meditating- here with me, etc.

I know that certain words will not be recognized as correct in word, but this is just too coincidental. Even if I corrected a misspelling or a space, the word would still be underlined. Did this just happen for me or am i just wishing that it is real? Hard to say.

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/04/17 07:52:27AM
Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

You should always trust your instincts and stick with it. When I don't think about it, things come through clearer. If I start to think about it, it gets messed up. Just relax and go with it and trust that you are doing the right thing. You will eventually "know" that it is real and that you are doing it correctly. It is a very good feeling when you know you have connected. You will know when what you are reading is different than what you would normally write.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

The only thing I wasn't aware of was when I typed do I still have 10 guides with me, 3 was typed - 3 guides names were underlined more than once. One guides name was underlined once. I thought I typed 10, but it showed up 3. Cool. Maybe they were the ones who were here with me while I typed and not the total amount I have. I'm going to try it with another format to see if I get the same type of results.

Thanks Phyllis.

Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

As I understand it, different guides and supports come and go as needed, and as we call for them.

I never expect all or any of my guides to be beside me every minute, but they seem to be here when I need them. I wouldn't worry about the number of guides that are with you, I would just thank those that are when you need them. I definitely think you are on the right track and you can feel confident that your skills in auto writing (typing) are improving all the time.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Ya, that's what I understand as well - I was just asking for curiosity's sake. I was hoping I could communicate this way because of my chaotic mind syndrome. LOL! Yikes. Thanks for all your support - you have helped me a lot!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Well good for you Cathy. I did take a class when I was high school - flunked it - I could not type without looking. I tried to teach myself with a program as well, but no luck. That may be why I had the underlined words. I don't use just 2 fingers, and I type a fast slow. I did not ask to be criticized, just wondering. This was total experiment and I am trying it again on a different format.

Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

You go ahead and type any way that works for you. I don't think it is important how you type, just that you do it and get results.

I have a tendency to look at the keyboard occasionally and also the paper if I am writing. It keeps things straight and clearer. Otherwise I can tend to go on a messy angle and have trouble reading what I write.

There are a lot of things in this life that would be easier if we could do them perfectly or flawlessly, but with practice we all improve. Whatever works for you is the way to go.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

I can't type worth a darn but I am an extremely good cook!! LOL! And a heck of a nice person! Thanks Phyllis.

Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

There you go! What more can one ask for?

Blessings, Phyl

Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

I agree wholeheartedly. If we are given information that we can share, it would be just wonderful to hear other's messages. Often the messages are meant for us on our path, but perhaps they could help others too? As you said, I would ask before sharing though.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

In my opinion, it's real and you should go with your gut.

Huggs,

Josette

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book