I have seen reddish-orange, and tiny green lights with no explanation of what they could be, help?

To post a reply, login or signup

chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

I don't really believe in orbs, so to speak. Most of it is dust, or reflections from something else. Yet, I am at a complete loss to find a logical explanation. The first was about 2 ft. off the ground, it glowed reddish-orange, and was about 8 inches wide by about 6 inches high. It was like looking in an old furnace window. As I approached, it disappeared. There are no shiny, or smooth surfaces, and the room was almost dark. The next one was a tiny green light about the size of an eraser on a pencil. It appeared just under the edge of my bed, then as I moved toward it, it was gone. Both times I was entering the room, I saw these "things" but did not have time to really study them, they disappeared too quickly. What is going on? What did I see?

updated by @chris: 07/12/17 01:16:06AM
chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

I was just entering the room, and had random everyday things on my mind. I stopped when I saw the light, and as I began to realize I was seeing it, it was gone. At least a couple of times a day, I will be happy, sad and crying, and then angry, this is my life as an empath. Strange thing is, with these lights, I only felt like I wasn't supposed to see them,yet. I do feel there is more to the story, but I am not to understand until it is time. If they weren't to be seen yet, then why did I see them? I don't believe in accidents. This leaves me frustrated, and with more questions. Why the smoke and mirrors?

chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

I have 3 cats, and none of them were in the room when this happened. I saw the lights in my bedroom, first the reddish-orange one night, and the green one the next morning. Two of my cats never go outside and I have had them for 8 and 4 years.

However, just before the holidays, a little stray showed up. She is full of love, and we all instantly fell for her. I share a huge connection with her, that I can not fully describe. I feel grounded, and am full of peace when I hold her. She is not allowed in the house, only the garage and some of the basement. Is it possible she has brought something with her to my home, or could something be drawn to our special bond?

Bing
@bing
5 years ago
548 posts

Hi Chris

These lights are spiritual in nature and probably someone who is close to you in the spiritual realm. It is nothing to be alarmed over and should be regarded as a gift. Not very many people have this opportunity in their lives.

In regards to pets I have seen interviews with people who have had interactions with spiritual animals who have been sent to help you heal. They have a very strong ability to infuse a deep calmness on your spirit. I would urge you to allow this "animal" into your home as it will implant a deep serenity within your residence. This again is something that doesn't happen to many people. You definitely have "friends in High Places" looking out for you.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

What would you like to know ?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book