I guess it's time to confront what's happening to me

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
2 years ago
794 posts

I'll just start listing things that happened over the years and try to come to a conclusion, with some help of course. That is why I am posting here.

A few years ago, strange things started happening that I couldn't explain. I noticed some THING would touch my butt on many occasions and when I looked back, nothing was there. The most recent time this happened was 2 years ago, shortly after I moved to Oregon. It used to happen all the time in New York City. I had thought about the prospect of ghosts or spirits being around me, playing tricks but I couldn't move forward because this was an area I had no knowledge on.

One day a couple years ago on my way to my final exam, I was sitting down on a very crowded bus when someone tapped me very hard on my right shoulder. I immediately looked behind me to see a girl looking confused as to why I was gawking at her. I looked around her at the people who were standing up. I knew none of them, and I asked the girl sitting behind me with my eyes to tell me who just tapped me, but, apparently no one on that bus tapped me. So what the hell did I feel?

More recently, I began seeing clear orbs in my line of sight floating across the room. They range in color from white to light blue, I even see black orbs on occasion. My eyes are in perfect health, however, I'm sure everyone sees specks of light every now and then. I gather that is very normal to experience. But I've been seeing them more and more which is leading me to believe they are spirits. Two nights ago, around midnight, I dozed off while watching Netflix and was startled awake by someone slapping me in the face. I was very angry and told whatever it was to screw off and do that to my face, not in secret, where I can't see who it was. After that experience, I am certain I am being harassed by spirits. But what does this mean? Does it mean I am a medium if I can see these orbs, or does it just mean that spirits are bothering me for a reason that I cannot ascertain? Mediums tend to see the physical appearance of spirits, am I right? That is how they are able to tell the living they can see someone they know that the medium wouldn't be able to know without hearing detail or seeing it.

My spiritual journey began here in August of 2010 and I've learned so much about myself, from being an empath, a brother, a prophet, a seer, and now I'm wondering what these spirits and orbs I am seeing means for me. I've tried talking to the orbs and just being receptive to understanding why they are around me or what they want me to know, but like everything else, I get nowhere. I just want the harassment to stop. Tapping me on the shoulder and fondling me is one thing, slapping me out of a deep sleep is taking things to a whole nother level. And if they want help, that's not the way to do it. You have my attention, now what do you want??

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 07/03/17 06:33:55AM
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

Hi Jonny,

"Tapping me on the shoulder and fondling me is one thing, slapping me out of a deep sleep is taking things to a whole nother level." I agree with you on finding a tap on the shoulder as an acceptable way to get your attention but the fondling and all else you mentioned is way over the line. My advice is to not entertain this spirit in anyway and let in know that it needs to be gone. This is not a plea for help, it is abuse and you may want to consider re-evaluating how you are setting your personal boundaries if fondling is from this entity is acceptable. You deserve to be treated with respect from the seen and the unseen, as do we all.

Please consider what I have said and work on banishing this spirit. No telling what it will want or take from you next.

peace and light!

2 years ago
794 posts

Thank you, Maria. I will.

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

And thank you for listening and acting. Sorry about the typos but I wanted to get that post to you ASAP. As you know, there are many here to help you with this situation if you find you need it.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

Hi Jonny,

I hope you don't find this odd, rude or intrusive but do you have a maternal grandmother who has passed away?

If so I believe that this may be your spirit (along with other deceased relatives & loved ones, as I am only picking up the names Al, Sophie, James, Will/Bill, John, Bob & Arnold)

I believe these are ancestor relatives, though I do believe that Bob may have died young or he has a youthful type of spirit.

Huggs <3

2 years ago
794 posts

Not at all, Josette. It's not rude or intrusive in anyway. My maternal grandmother is still alive. But her mother, my Great Grandmother has passed. None of those names stand out to me except Will. My paternal grandfather is named William.

2 years ago
794 posts

No worries. Thanks again. I spoke to whatever or whomever it is and told them to leave me be and that this kind of behavior is not okay.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book