Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
742 posts

First of all, welcome to EC, it's a journey that promises to be one that you will never forget. Yes, it sounds like you have several abilities that are just beginning to awaken in you. The one that sounds most prevalent in this post is your ability to be a psychic medium. I believe that spirits are beginning to seek you out for help in crossing back into the spirit realm. I look forward to reading your adventures as they happen and as you relate them back to us here on this site.

I'm glad that you aren't frightened as that would hold you back in the workthat you are starting to under take, but remember that there are times where you will be challenged, we all are, in this exciting new field of endeavor that we are experiencing. Please feel free to ask many questions and offer your opinions on everything that interests you. In the end we will all gain fromthat combined knowledge!

Again, welcome home!

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
742 posts

http://www.civilwartraveler.com/about/maps/NC-State-Brochure-map-side.pdf

Above is a link to major Civil War action in North Carolina. I have no idea where your property is located on this map but it might be interesting for you to see if any major event took place close to your property.

Also, I'm not an expertby any means, but your first picture reminds me of pictures that show an energy portal between the physical andpure energy universe. You have a great property . Thanks for sharing!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book