hmm. confused but open to an answer.

To post a reply, login or signup

Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
I am an Empath. Always have been for as long as I can remember. But as of recently, I'm beginning to think that's not my only gift. My dad passed away almost two weeks ago. And last night I saw him in my bedroom. I was fast asleep...about 3 am and I woke up feeling like someone was staring at me. When I opened my eyes, he was there and when I blinked, he was gone. I tossed and turned all night, shooting up to look around the room.The house I live in was built 12 years ago by my husband and his ex wife. And the 35 acres we live on is old property...lots of history. I can FEEL at times I'm not alone here. My husband is a police officer and works 3rd shift rotations. It's always when he's not here that I feel like there's someone watching me through windows. I've taken pictures outside at night before and have come up with images like mist, shadows and apparitions. And the energy IN my house is sad....lonely..lost. As I continue to work on my gifts, I hope it becomes more clear. It's exciting and scarey at the same time.
updated by @krissy: 07/11/17 03:28:34PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

First of all, welcome to EC, it's a journey that promises to be one that you will never forget. Yes, it sounds like you have several abilities that are just beginning to awaken in you. The one that sounds most prevalent in this post is your ability to be a psychic medium. I believe that spirits are beginning to seek you out for help in crossing back into the spirit realm. I look forward to reading your adventures as they happen and as you relate them back to us here on this site.

I'm glad that you aren't frightened as that would hold you back in the workthat you are starting to under take, but remember that there are times where you will be challenged, we all are, in this exciting new field of endeavor that we are experiencing. Please feel free to ask many questions and offer your opinions on everything that interests you. In the end we will all gain fromthat combined knowledge!

Again, welcome home!

Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
Not sure what to make of it but I'm definitely not afraid. Seeing my dad was upsetting but also comforting. I've had psychic readings for 20 years and have been told several time that I had "gifted energy" but never had a clue how to awaken it. I want to be as open as I can. I want to awaken whatever needs to be woken. I have this hole inside of me that is begging for me to find my purpose. And I LOVE helping people.Let's see.what happens :-) I'm happy to share whatever comes my way.
Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
These are photos of the creek behind my house and my back deck.
Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
If you are able to zoom in on the photo of my back deck, you can see a tall thin apparition.
Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
The creek runs through the middle of our land (36 acres). The structure, I believe was a "Grist Mill". There are a few remains of stone structures all down the creek. We have a well...but it's 800 ft down below our house. (The best Ice cold water ;-)) My brother had called me and asked how our deck came out so I walked outside and took a picture of it in the dark. I did not see anything with eyes. It was taken 3 months ago.
Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
I have several photos in the house when there's family here, mostly the holidays, and there's orbs everywhere. They always tend to be on or near my oldest son (who is in the Navy) We always just assume they're his guardian angels.
Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
That's what we thought too, behind the patio table. Our house sits on a hill and the creek is down and the bottom of a revene about 10 mins of a walk downhill. There's no water seepage under the house.Our area is a rural area. It's actually Dallas NC. And there are ALOT of homesteads (barns, shack style homes, sheds and workshops) from the 1800s still standing on some people's property throughout the county. They're empty but more of an ode to the lands history. Rather beautiful.When I'm down at the creek, I feel nothing but peace. It's serene, quiet and constant flow of water just makes it a perfect place for me to relax. Up at the house however, I start to feel differently. I feel sadness, loneliness, and a complete feeling of being stuck or hopeless. It's bizarre. My husband's house is a newer home and I don't believe anything was built here prior. However under the ground here is ALOT OF red clay and rock. So when they built my husband's home in 2001, there's not much of a foundation, but a crawlspace instead. Who knows what it is I'm feeling....could be just energy leftover from his previous marriage.
Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
This is our Christmas tree last year. I took two pics....from different angles, a second apart.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

http://www.civilwartraveler.com/about/maps/NC-State-Brochure-map-side.pdf

Above is a link to major Civil War action in North Carolina. I have no idea where your property is located on this map but it might be interesting for you to see if any major event took place close to your property.

Also, I'm not an expertby any means, but your first picture reminds me of pictures that show an energy portal between the physical andpure energy universe. You have a great property . Thanks for sharing!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book