Help? Please.

To post a reply, login or signup

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
last year
18 posts
If anyone knows anything about an entity with blonde hair and purple eyes, please say so, I've been trying to figure something out, but I'm getting no where, I would greatly appreciate the help, thank you.
updated by @santana-lynnellen-scott: 07/02/17 02:10:54PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
866 posts

What does the entity look like aside from hair & eyes?

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
last year
18 posts
I wasnt told anything else. I work for a Haunted House and one of the ladies mothers came to the cast party. She pulled me to the side. Said that she likes me, but what she's about to do will hurt. She pushed me against the wall, and slammed my head against it. Long story short, my hearing went out for about 5 minutes, my vision was not normal, my body was tingling and heating up/cooling down u normally, the entity that is normally with me took off, and her hands got burnt. I took off running after that. A friend took me into the near by woods and the normal entity was there waiting for me. But I couldn't get anything other than "Blonde hair and purple eyes." Out of her. Ever since then though I've been having night mares, my body has been being in pain in different ways, and I keep waking up around 3-4 in the morning.
Maria
@maria
last year
136 posts

Hi Santana,

You have 2 issues going on here. The entity and an assault by this woman who body slammed you. It also sounds like you suffered a concussion. You need to report this incident to the police and get a check up, please! Then let's talk about the entity. First take care of yourself, Love!

MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
11 months ago
16 posts

Sometimes it's better just to get rid of them, especially if their negative.

moon
@moon
11 months ago
73 posts

A lot of dimensions/worlds/frequencies allow energies to assume any form they want at will.  Don't go by what the entity looks like.  Sounds negative to me - do a good clearing and stand in your power.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book