To post a reply, login or signup

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

I have experience something very very strange today and scary, something i've never even come close to before so i might find it harder to explain but i'll do my best. Don't know if this the right group to post this in but it felt pretty paranormal to me.

As as I was watching tv ( a show about numerology ; just putting out there...probably no relevance) and all of the sudden I felt something taking over me...a massive amount of energy that I could feel almost as a pshysical presence. i could feel it all around me and also inside me. All around my head and body; I got dizzy and felt like I was loosing control over my body; I thought i was gonna faint. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a cold glass of water in the hope that it was just a momentary thing ( maybe i was just tired i though) . it made me feel a little better but the sensation didnt stop. When I went back to my room i could feel the energy around the couch, where it started to happen, very intensively. I could even see it like a cloud that was floating in that area. I tried to get a grip on myself and not let it take me. The next thing I know is I woke up in my bed without knowing what day it was; I had lost complete sense of reality. I couldn't remember what day it was, what I had some that morning. It was like a partial amnesia; not like when you get up suddenly and need a few seconds to get back to reality. No, I stood there for minutes..cant remember how long trying to remeber what day it was. I had to look at my agenda and the date on the computer to realize what happened that day. I could remember the meting i had in the morning, but seemed they were weeks ago.

My head felt like it weighted a ton and my body was very weak. The worse part it..i went back to sleep cause i couldnt keep my eyes open ( dont remember when though) and sometime later I woke up because my right arm was hurting really bad. And mean REALLY bad! Between my elbow and my shoulder it felt like it was broken inside; it hurt so bad that all i could do was cry. I finally gathered the energy to get out of bed, got 2 very strong pills ( the painkiller you take after a surgery) and it finally gave in. It still hurts now but not as bad. I've looked at my arm and there;s nothing on it.

Can anyone explain what that energy was that took over me? I hate to use this word but it felt like i possessed. I dind;t feel like it was a ghost or a spirit doing this; it was bigger than that. That topped by not remembering how I got to sleep, what happened that day...it's very scary.

I had a dream too while a slept but I cant remember what it was.

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated!

Blessings!

PS I've been going through an awakening process in the last months but nothing ever came close to this. Could I have maybe opened a door to something darker?

updated by @lavinia: 07/02/17 12:09:35PM
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you so much Meowski for responding.

To answer your questions...I'm not really alone in the house..I have a dog..and I remember looking at her while this was happening and she didn't have any reactions whatsoever, which is weird because she always feels when there's a presence in the house ( yes I've felt stuff before but they are usually good, and if they felt weird i would always tell them to go back where they came from cause they were not welcome; and they always did). But this time she didn't react. she was too busy chewing on a bone.

I am feeling pretty bad right now. Worse than I did before this happened but better as time passes.

To get a better idea of how it went down, i'll run the timeline for you. It was about 2 -3 in the afternoon when it started. I had just gotten home 2 hours earlier from meetings at work; the ones I could not remeber when i woke up, that i thought had happened days prior. Then the thing happened. i was fully dressed when|I crashed in bed although I can't remember getting there. When I woke up I was half naked. I woke up completely at 6 :30. So the hole thing lasted around 3-4 hours.Now it's 9: 30 pm.

Besides feeling fatigued, I have a major headache that seems to diminish as time passes; dizziness but that could also be from the strong painkiller I took ( I dont usually take any kind of pills). I feel like I have a fever. Inside, the feeling inside. That's how I get colds..I dont get real fevers, but I get the feeling inside. That's how I feel now. I mentioned before that I woke up with a huge pain in my arm, between my elbow and my shoulder. Well, that's gone but now my shoulder hurts. Pretty bad. Like it's been dislocated and put back together.

I noticed somethings strange when I woke up. At one point i went to the bathroom and noticed that part of one tile on the wall had broken from the rest and fell. I have no idea how that may have happened. The place the tile is is hard to get to ( behind the toilet) and the bathroom has been recently renovated; all of it. In the last months. I have no idea how that may have happened.

Since I've been up I've tried to pull myself together, i prayed and tried to get all positive energies around me. It's better now but still not as good as I'd like it. maybe a good night sleep tonight will make it better.

I haven't felt any negative energy in this house before. I just moved in 4 months ago and I felt a good vibe from this house since the first time i saw it. i understand what you said about noticing things that have always been there, only we can "see" them now because we are more aware. Who knows, maybe that's what it is...although my awakening process started 2 years ago and has been pretty intense in the last year. I don't know...

Thank you so much for the advice and if you can think of anything else that this might be pls let me know. If you think it's bad, pls tell me. I can take it; i just need to know what it was so i can take some measure of precautions. Maybe cleanse the place..or move.. I'm paying rent here and contract will be over soon anyway...

Thank you again and God bless you!

Namaste!

Lavina

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Oh Meowski, I wish it would have been an intestinal virus..but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. I had my share of stomach problems i the past, some worse that a virus and nothing can compare to what happened yesterday.

I had a good night sleep last night...no dreams..no pain. I woke up pretty ok..my elbow still hurts though. I'm guessing it will take a few days before it gets better.

I didn't think to record last night...but I will have a camera ready today when i get back from work..just in case something else happens. I sure hope it doesn't though..it was scary and painful enough the first time.

I does feel like i was knocked out..that's exactly how it felt... If it weren't for the pain in my arm, i probably would have thought it was a good "energy", but not with that pain. And thre is no way i could have caused that myself.

Thanks for the links..I've posted requesting a reading. Maybe someone can shed some light as to what that was.

Thank you again for everything!

God bless you!

LOVE

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

That's a great point you make Jamie. i think I will be going to the doctor tomorrow. My arm and shoulder still hurt like they've been broken. There must be something there. Maybe that will shed some light.

Blessings and love to you!

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you for the link. It's very helpful! Although it doesn't exactly describe what happened to me..it's an option. Even though, i gotta say, demons or got know what other creepy things are not exactly something I'm excited about, epilepsy isn't either. I've never had anything like this happen to me EVER. And I wouldn't like to start now. But we'll see.

I'm going to the doctor's office tomorrow and see what comes up. I will bring up epilepsy too.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Thank you again si much for your concern and for the link!

Sending you lots of love and a big bear HUG!

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

I think i am. I've also been practicing meditation...so yes, i think so.

I'm keeping on God's side and i have faith that He will get me through this, whatever it is.

Bless you!

Love and hugs! :*

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts
Thanks Mush! :) I've got a bunch of methods for getting rid of negative energy..never tried this one though..I'll give it a try.
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

I went to see the doctor yesterday and had some test done today to see what's up; I promised to write back when I know something. It turns out, it was a mild episode of epilepsy. Meowski and Jamie, you were on the spot with your hunches. They still have to run more test to get to the bottom of it.

Well this is all the news I have. I'm gonna start reading on epilepsy now cause I don't know much about it or what could have caused it.

Thank you all again for your support! Thank God it wasn't a demon :D

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts
I'm 27. I'm surprised too. I've never had anything like this ever happen to me. I'll find out more when I go to the doctor to read my results. I was just told by the lady who did the EER that it's epilepsy. But i don;'t know what kind, why it happened, etc.
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts
Thank you Jamie. I think I will be doing that. I'll be needing lots of that if it really is epilepsy. Thank God for the Reiki class I took :D
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Yes, that is a a possibility Maria. I too make many vitamins, sometimes I think too much. And I had recently stopped taking painkillers which I took for years before.

The truth is, it could be any number of things, Even the doctor I saw said there is no known cause for epileptic seizures. cause that's what it was.

The thing I found interesting was that the seizure originated in the right temporal lobe and when I did a google search on it I found that people with right temporal lobe epilepsy have GOD experiences during seizures. Apparently that lobe is responsible for our spiritual believes and experiences. And God only know, I;ve done so many of those lately. ;)) I'm guessing that might be the cause. An imbalance. I neglected "real" life for too long and it was time to get back to it and manage both. At least that's how I took it.

Thanks again for your post!

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you Ashley!

Thankfully I have found the answers in the meanwhile. It turns out it WAS a medical reason behind all that, but that is not mu main concern. I know that every disease has a deeper meaning inside. Somewhere somehow I did something wrong that resulted in that seizure. I asked for guidance to know what it was I was doing wrong. And got it. And now I'm working on solving the problem. And luckily I have a few very loving and wise guides that are helping me every step of the way. I am so grateful for them! :)

Blessings and love!

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you so much Maria!

Namaste!

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you so much Ashley!

It was scary at the moment, but it's fine now. I've taken good care of myself and haven't had any problems since.

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you Brian for your concern and advice. I am indeed doing better and nothing like that has happened since. As for things changed, I did notice on weird thing. One of the wall tile in my bathroom broke in half..just like that..I found the broken part on the floor. I cant imagine how that happened. It was a tile behind the toilet that I couldn;t have broken myself..and it's a brand new bathroom ( 6 months). I found that reeeeallly strange.

Everything else was pretty much the same. From what I can remember.

I did have a weird dream during the blackout where I was sitting with some older men trying top make a decision together about my life..somehow. Something about what I had to do..do it or not...how to do it..I just cant remember what it was.

From what I read right temporal lobe seizures ( cause medically that's what it was) are responsible for "God experiences". That's where we have our spiritual experiences. so maybe that's what it was. Maybe my "soul family " or guides just had to have a "talk" with me and did this. I just can't imagine why they went this far and not just use a easier less hurtful thing. Or maybe it was me who triggered it, subconsciously. I also read that this happens in kundalini too.

Thanks again!

God bless you!

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Wow Heather, sounds like you had some frightening experiences yourself. It's strange that your doctors didn't find anything in your case...I guess it really is isn't related to anything physical.

I haven't had anything similar happen since...but something else has been happening and apparently there's no medical explanation for it. I feel a constant pressure in mu head; some people call it head fog and ear popping, like when you change altitude ( in the mountains or on a plane). It's more frequent in the mornings and evenings and it goes away if I take a pill. I just don't really know how to explain it.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Blessings!

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Oh I'm so relieved there's an explanation for the fogginess and it does make sense that they are more in the morning and evening. Sometimes thought they last throughout the day. I wish my body would get used to their presence and the awakening and stop behaving like this :P Either way, I'll be patient; it can't last forever.

I've noticed that hands on healing makes it worse for a while and then better. But doesn't seem to take it away completely. And it's strange cause it works just fine on anything else. Maybe it's because there's no real problem, just an adjustment.

Thank you for the link; I'll check it out now. I'm crazy about crystals and have several of them. I don't know where it's better to keep them; i just keep them all in a pyramid shaped box on a little altar i made with candles and incests. And a black tourmaline at the entrance of the house.

Thanks and God bless you!

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thanks for the reply Michele. Yes I have had migraines for many years, i was hooked on pain killers. And recently, about 1 month before the incident, I started doing energy healing and got of the pills. I stopped having migraines; just minor head aches once in a while. After the incident, they came back worse than before. But i was patient, I did energy healing...and it's better now.

I'm not really sure what you mean about the illness issue. Are you saying it's worse than doctors said? Can you tell me more?

I have been talking better care of myself since the incident and I feel more balanced.

Thanks again!

Blessings!

Lavinia

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book