Help It was a Dark Slender Figure...

To post a reply, login or signup

@madison-jade
5 years ago
0 posts

Last night as I was staying at a friends taking care of his animals while he was out of town. I had gone to bed worried about him and his mother since I would normally hear from them to confirm they were returning and I had heard nothing, no response to a text, etc. Anyway I was sleeping (on the couch) when I was awakened by a gentle knock on the door. It took me a moment to get awake and realized that if something had happened that the police would probably come to their apartment. I got up and looked out the peephole in the door only to see a dark slender figure leaving and going down the stairs. As they were at about the bottom stair I decided I better try to catch them so I turned on the light, opened the door and looked out, not seeing anything I stepped out on the porch. The next apartment light was on also and there was not a single soul anywhere to be found.

Any ideas???

updated by @madison-jade: 07/02/17 12:09:32PM

@madison-jade
5 years ago
0 posts
I am a firm believer and fear nothing for light and protection surround me. They did make it home just fine. Thank you so much for your words of reminder and wisdom.

@madison-jade
5 years ago
0 posts
This was no doubt a dark spirit. A day or so after sharing this I realized that I had posted for help regarding a missing person. I had posted a few days prior on a Facebook page regarding my thoughts about him. As it would have it I remembered that they found his empty car less than 2000 ft from the apartment I was staying in. I believe that the dark figure was this young man and in no way was he trying to scare me but perhaps letting me know he has passed on and is still in the area. I have thought a out him often and before I came to the conclusion I had shared his " missing" page with the community to remind them about the fact that he was never found.What do you guys think about this concept?

@madison-jade
5 years ago
0 posts
I believe this as well. Thank you for feeling my light. I will help if there is any way possible.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book