haunted dolls

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

I hope I'm allowed to post something like this in the group. I recently purchased a few dolls that I was told have "attachments" to them. the first being a young woman by the name of krissy who apparently was in a terrible car accident and did not make it. the second doll I have has a 6 year old little girl by the name of blythe. she lived with her family in nebraska and wandered outside after a puppy and lost her way and died in the very cold before her family found her.

Since bringing these 2 dolls into my home I have had lots more activity around here. I have heard the little girl running around and playing. I've also heard her singing/humming. I do not have my clear hearing in to the point where I can make out the actual words they are saying but I can hear them in the house. they both communicate well when using a pendulum and I've also sat out my voice recorder in hopes to be able to "hear" them much better as I was told to do this to help with my clear hearing too.

when using the pendulum I have asked them both if they would like to cross over into the light and both of them have told me yes they would. now the problem is this- I have no idea how to do this for them. I want them to cross over and be ever so happy but I need someone who knows how to "open" the light for this little girl and young woman. I'm not sure exactly how long they've both been here earthbound but I do believe it's been way too long now for them both.

I realize people do sometimes "attach" to items for one reason or another but what I don't believe in is the fact that there are those out there that "collect" these items. My believe is that if you come across something that has an "attachment" you should do whatever you can to help them especially if they want the help and especially children. I came across these dolls and my aim was not to bring them into my home for the "fun of it" but my aim was to take them from someone who seems to be a "collector" of these items and to find someone who might be able to help them cross over if that is what they desire to do.

Is there anyone who might be able to help me with this situation or give me some idea how I can help these spirits? like i said, they've both expressed that they want to go into the light. thanks.

updated by @jodi-hill: 07/03/17 01:29:37PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
867 posts

Hi Jodi,

If you don't get a response soon, please PM me and I will try to find someone in a "close enough"

proximity to you to help you.

I remember you from the "Pennsylvania" thread. I'm from NE, PA, but I will do my best to try and find someone

to help you.

Huggs,

Josette

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts
no problem sandy. you have my permission to try to see what you can with these dolls and if you can help in any way at all. feel free to "shop" around with viewing what you are able to connect with. thanks so much.
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts
thank so much Sandy. whatever you can do will be very appreciated. I just want them to cross over and be at peace and be happy. it's long over due for them to leave this earth..

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book