Freaked Out!!!

To post a reply, login or signup

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

I was reading some posts and about to make one.

If you've followed my saga you will understand, if you haven't you will still be freaked out too.

Lately the webs have really been bolder and I have become even more annoyed.

Last night I purposely didn't look at them. I put the pillow over my head and went to sleep.

Toward day light I opened my eyes and found the entire room looked crystallized. There wasn't a sq inch of space not occupied. Looking forward to tonight - not.

Anyway... here is the freaky part. I am in my bedroon reading it's dusky so no light needed just yet. In front of me webbing starts to cover the top of the wall. Very light webbing so I figured I would send it all away most of the time hand signals work. Ok, I look up and the webbing is now back but it's thick and back. I've seen black when a group casts but it gets lighter as it spreads. I am really annoyed now. I go to it and wildly swirl through to break it up and signal for it to go.

Longest lead in ever..? Sorry, I always feel I have to set the story.

These thick black feelers stayed and just as I was going to do it again; they began to ''GLOW" "RED"!!!

The red glow seemed to flash and illuminate the room. It lasted about 20 seconds before it stopped. OMG!!

Not scared yet but on my way to getting there.

updated by @just-stevie: 07/04/17 12:57:10PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Have you asked out loud why you are being shown these images?

If not you may want to do so.

Best wishes

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts
Yes, I have. The problem is there is so many different things going on. I don't know if they are connected or have their own agenda.Mostly I wonder WHY?It feels like I should do something but I don't have a copy of the Play Book.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

In your profile you state that you are skeptical. Skeptical of what? I've had and experienced far to many odd things to be skeptical of the paranormal, but with that said, I still have very few answers that explain what is happening both around me and to me. Maybe it's time for you to accept this for what it is, which is an experience with few if any answers at this point in your life. I'm pretty sure that when the time is right you will find the answers for which you seek!

And don't be scared, so far it has does nothing that you have written about to be afraid of. It's just being annoying. One other question here: Is it possible that you may have been abducted at some point by an intelligence that far supersedes are own?

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts
I am not sure how to answerIs it serious or meant to be funny?
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

My profile was written in the beginning of what ever this is that's happening. I will amend it to confused..

I am not afraid because I feel I can manage; I'm still in charge at this point. I am however, overwhelmed by the magnitude. To have, what I can only speculate to perhaps mean something going on everywhere" I am far out of my comfort zone.

I am practical and rely on common sense. Although not quite an "A" personality; I strive for order and control. I am the one usually helping not being helped. I am ALWAYS in control - I am a borderline perfectionist. Although, not a leader so much, I will rise to the occasion. I am a "fixer".

With all that being said, I am struggling with the unknown. I challenge myself at each turn of events. Did I actually see or imagine? Did I assume? Is it possible? Is there reasoning? I am trying very hard to accept the unknown, the unexplained.

I research all the time. Try to weed through all the garbage out there. Although I am very comfortable being alone.; feeling alone is quite different. There is no validation. I can not find one person that has a similar situation or at least willing to share details of thier experiences. I get that given the situation, people want to protect and keep a low profile. I guess I feel as though I have nothing to lose.

There's that and the fact that my experience is so all encompassing. It is not like I think I see a ghost or hmmm something is out of place. It's not occasional it's constant. I can't go anywhere that there is not some degree of webbing and now quite often there are mechanical looking spiders leading the pack. If I just glance at something there is a good chance it will respond with exuberence. I never know if the bed is going to roll like a water bed, the carpet ripple, the walls and ceiling appear to have a mole running behind them, paper waves,plants dance or a jacquard curtain covers a wall, door or something on the floor, and I lose depth perception, webs can be spread across the room, hiding in cabinets or attaching itself to me or encompassing an entire room; while I have to casually act like nothing is there.

A puzzling thing with the Jacquard pattern, when I close my eyes I see the burgundy w/black design it is like an enveloping tent then it slowly floats down until it covers my face. If there is any eye movement it's gone. I realized that for a long time now when I look at something black there is a defined yet vague burgundy color within.

As I type this post, my teenager comes to talk to me about a party. I am sitting and she is standing. As we speak the webbing is reaching out to her from different places. She doesn't notice that it is attaching to her. I just sit there. What else can I do? As she leaves part breaks off and trails behind her. Husband and grandson came in and also left dragging some as well.

I'll slightly touch on music /sounds
I constantly have a wire singing noise.
I hear music. Sometimes it is more of an impression of a certain song, then once in a while it is a complete clear original artist singing song. That of course no one else hears.
For the last few months relentless music is playing over and over again and again. It is all instrumental; a cross between "Hello Dolly" & "The stripper" meets "Chicago" the band. Ending with the trumpeter hitting the highest pitch note he can for as long as he can.

As for the last question: if you are asking do I believe in UFOs & Aliens. I am not so grandiose to think we are "IT" within an enormous solar system. If you have theories, I would love to hear them. I respect your thoughts and ideas

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

First of all I'm sorry, I did not want you to think that I might have been joking, I wasn't. And as you stated, I've never heard of anything like what you are experiencing, with perhaps one exception where the individual has a tumor that is pressing on a part of their brain where your creative mind and thoughts reside. I don't know if you have seen a neurologist or not, but you might want to consider it? The UFO reference, I can only explain as perhaps you having a connection to another dimension that very few others have.

I've been on this site for years and what you describe is very unique. Recently the Viscous jelly part of my inner eye detached itself from my inner eye and I had some experiences with that, like the grids you talk about and moving shadows, but that only lasts for two or three days before it reattaches to your inner eye.

If this is paranormal perhaps you should consider seeking out a Psychic Medium for answers? Maybe the other side, spirits, have answers that we just don't have yet. I wish there was more I could tell you about what you are going through but I admit, this is out of my sphere of understanding.

I must admit that reading some of your earlier posts I thought this was an experience that was only happening in your bedroom and at certain times of the day, I did not realize that this was a constant daily occurrence. Is there anything that you have tried that quiets this down at all?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book