Extremely confused

To post a reply, login or signup

Phyllis2
@phyllis2
last year
11 posts
Frequently, I wake up in the middle of trhe night and feel like someone has walked into the room. It's such a strong feeling that it wakes me up and scares me. I keep looking for one my kids but I'm alone. I don't understand why I keep feeling this. I do not have paranormal activity in my house and do not communicate with those that have already passed. Can some on please explain why I keep experiencing this and what it is? My husband is gone throughout the week so waking up to this alone scares the hell out of me.
updated by @phyllis2: 07/03/17 08:23:50AM
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
74 posts
Up until December I had not experienced what you may be experiencing now.But then...One evening in bed but NOT asleep; I thought my teen daughter had walked into my room. I said what's the matter, honey? I looked up to see a young lady. She was obviously not human but certainly recognizable as a human form. I said "Oh, your not my daughter" I tried to communicate verbally but didn't get a response. We held a gaze for a while before she turned and disappeared into a wall. I was not frightened, in fact I felt some kind of connection. Since that time pretty much every night I get a visitor / visitors. I am almost always asleep but I sense something and wake up. I immediately see something / someone. It's always different and unique. A few have made me uncomfortable and I told them so. I never felt like they were familiar. It's intriguing but often bothersome.I believe if I wanted I could end it. I think I could send them away by simply verbalizing discomfort and lack of interest.I am still trying to work all this out (if you look back you will see a million posts from me trying to get help in understanding what and why this is happening). I am choosing to persue and try to comprehend what it's all about.Even before that though, many times I felt like someone was behind me and sometimes even the feel of a light touch but when I turned to look no one was there.I think maybe my being calm and excepting created a comfort zone for visitors.I don't hear things (other than music but that's a whole other thing lol) but if I did that would frighten me. The unknown is the scariest. If you think this may be similar to your situation don't be frightened. If you want and are accepting you may see what is causing you to feel a presence. I usually find they are more frightened of me and are meek or completely unaware of me.Stevie
Bing
@bing
last year
545 posts

Hi Phyllis

As empaths and Lightworkers we shine very brightly to those in the spirit realm. I have friends here at the EC who channel angels and they have been told that we are like beacons of bright light to those who are sticking around this frequency. It is possible that you are attracting people who have no physical body and are a bit confused as to their status. I would like to ask you a few questions. Does the room get cold when this happens ? Does this entity feel threatening or angry ? Does this entity feel loving or perhaps confused like it wants to ask you a question ? Is this a new house and if it isn't do you know anything about its history? Do you have unfinished business with someone close to you who has passed? These are all questions that will help us figure out this situation together.

I am also including a link to the topic of Archangels.

Archangels and You

I suggest that you ask for the help of Azrael and Michael. Azrael will help this person to cross over into the Light and Michael is an excellent protector. I don't think that you have anything to fear at the moment as it seems to me, from what you have described, that it is someone who wishes to get your attention. From my own experience I know that when this happens for the first time that it can be a bit disconcerting and a little scary. However, I feel that if it was a something to beware of the person would have FELT dark and the intentions to frighten you would have been very strong. You can surround yourself with Light energy by bringing in angels to protect you and to help this person with whatever is troubling them. When some people cross over they stick around as they are very confused that no one can see them. When we leave our bodies we are still very much alive, but no one can see us. We are vibrating on a higher level and our molecules are much more dispersed. It is like the difference between ice and a light mist. Both are water, but in different states.

I hope that I have been of some help to you and if you wish to chat more please feel free to contact me.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Phyllis2
@phyllis2
last year
11 posts
Thank you so much for responding. I feel confused as to if it's a spirit or not. The room does not get cold, and i don't see anyone standing around the room at all. I am scared when I first wake up because it's usually from a deep sleep, or I am already awake and just lying in bed. It's a weird feeling when I feel and almost hear whatever is common into the room. It's such a strong presence but once I realize that no one is there, then I'm not scared anymore. If I am sound asleep and i feel this, I wake up and make a gasp noise becsuse I'm so startled. But if I'm already somewhat awake, I can feel and hear as if someone's entered and get a cold chill for a second. I do not know anyone who has passed recently other than a grandma who I wasn't close to at all. I haven't talked to her in over 14 years but these feelings have been going on longer than her passing. I will have to ask for guardian angels to help though. I would love to talk about this further, because I have so many questions about this and if I'm even an empath at all. (I tried to post a question but don't know if it's gone through.) If you're willing to discuss with me, I would love to have your input. Thanks so much!!!
Phyllis2
@phyllis2
last year
11 posts
Thank you so much for your help. It does make me feel better that other people experience it. I will try to pay more attention when i experience it and see if I am able to pick up on anything. It's honestly such a strong feeling that it's more frightening that I don't see any on or anything there.Again, thanks for your help and input!!!
Phyllis2
@phyllis2
last year
11 posts
I forgot to answer a question: the house is relatively new. I believe it was built in the 80's and as far as I know, no one has ever died in the house. And, I know that animals are supposed to be more sensitive than humans, and sometimes when I wake up, my dog is in the room with me but he doesn't stir at all. Now that I think about everything that I'm starting to notice, I was tell in one of my girlfriends tma few weeks ago that I swore I was seeing something out of the corner of my eye, but wasn't sure. I was in the tub and swore I saw a quick black thing out of the corner of my eye, although I wasn't afraid of it. I just thought I was imagining it. But I have thought I've seen something a few times. Once I thought I saw a figure in black on the sidewalk in front of my house but I just glanced out the window for a split second and thought it was a neighbor and when I immediately did a double take, no one was there. I was a bit disturbed by that but again, just figured my mind was playing tricks on me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book