Extreme Negative Reaction

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I'm not sure if this was related to my empathy or some kind of entity. I went to visit a relative who had just had surgery. The first night I didn't stay at her house and I felt fine. The next night I stayed at her house and the following day I felt like I hated everyone (well not everyone but a few select people who are annoying to be sure) to the point that I was almost wishing them dead. The feelings were intense and lasted all that day (yesterday). After I got back to my house and slept last night, I woke up feeling fine. All hatred was gone.

I know that people under anaesthesia are said to be susceptible to spirit attachments. This person was saying some terrible things about another relative who just died. It was so bad that I had to change the subject several times and leave the room a few others. I'm wondering if I just picked up on her general nastiness or if it could have been some kind of entity that had been around her. I suppose there is no way of knowing for sure . . . but any thoughts? I don't usually hate people at all, and am overly understanding. It was really upsetting and confusing to me.

This is a person who is very closely related to me, but has always been a problem. I usually prepare myself before I go around her but nothing to this degree has ever happened before.

updated by @ecila: 07/13/17 05:15:14AM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi Ecilia.From my experience,the ones who have "always been a problem" get worse as theyget older!When they are in their prime they manage to hide a lot of their nastiness, but this becomes harder for them to do as they get older. As the blood flow decreases, the self control impulses do not get through to their brain.

Some old people are lovely (because they always were) and someare just awful!

Have you seen thetheories recently about some elderly people coming out of surgery with dementia? That's interesting.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

She seems a little more docile at times since she has gotten older but I think that is just because she knows she might need me now....but when she blows, the explosions are worse. She had one about a month ago that was downright frightening. She blew up and came at me like she was gonna kill me...waving her arms and screaming....Although, I stay away from her mostly...at least a few hours away.

I hadn't read about the dementia but will look that up. Thanks:) Maybe she has brain damage...

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Robin, what you said just clicked with me. Maybe her natural "shields" aren't as strong so I can feel her emotions more vividly. If those were her true thoughts and emotions . . . all this time. . . I shudder to think.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Hi Ecila,

Sounds like you need to shield yourself whenever you have to deal with this lady. Give yourself a nice bubble of light that you (re)enforce when you must have her presence in your life. Difficult people are hard enough for sensitives in particular and everybody else to deal with but it's truly a challenge when they're family members. It's also sad to see someone who has gotten older but not wiser. Unfortunately there are people who devolve as well as those who evolve. Maybe you can use this situation as a test site, take any material you've deemed as protection with you to see how it works against her negativity e.g stones, oils or etc. It might take your focus off of having to deal with a bad situation.

Peace and lots of Love!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Thanks for the encouragement. I did wear a hemetite necklace. I didn't prepare as well as I should have, but still, it felt like something was different this time. This is my mother I'm talking about.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

I totally feel for you, my mom became very toxic as she got older but in a different way than what you're dealing with. It's very difficult and very sad but this too shall pass. Follow the instincts of your higher self and remember that you are deserving of love, respect and consideration.

All Light to you, Ecila!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Thanks so much, Maria. Sorry you too had a toxic mom. I'm really pretty used to it. Mine has always been like this. I deal better these days but it was really bad when I was young.

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Hi Ecila,

An intuitive I worked with last week told me to take a piece of black tourmaline with me when I had to deal with people who hate me. She said it transformed hate into love. It was like the person would still hate, but I would feellove instead. Maybe you could try something like that.

Wouldn't the empathy stuff be sensitive to spirits too? I've sensed stuff before - I thought empathy and the sensing thingy were the same things????

I keep thinking jealousy over and over, but I'm not sure why.

Take care and I hope that problem doesn't continue. It sucks when we have to deal with relatives who aren't very pleasant :(

Peace and Light

4peace

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book