Djinni and Incubus Information please

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here has any information about the Djinn and the Incubus? I have done alot of reading through out the internet and have a book on the Djinn but almost everything that I have read says the Djinn are 'bad" and want nothing more than to see us deceased.

The reason I am asking for information on these two are due mainly because I had been told almost 2 years ago that I have what they called a "demon" in my house that has attached itself to me. this information was given to me by a psychic and a clairvoyant both separate people. Almost 2 years ago I was attacked in my home by something that I couldnt' see but could very well feel and sense. since that time nothing more has taken place which is a good thing for me.

Just recently however, I have been told again by a totally different person that I do in fact have not only an incubus lurking about in my attic but that I also have a Djinn in my home. I was like totally shocked about the latter. This person went on to tell me that I have no reason to fear the Djinn because he is NOT here to harm me but in fact wants to make sure I am safe and that he was trying to find his way back to his realm when he "saw" me (not sure what that means) and saw I needed help and so he stayed to help me and at the same time got "stuck" here and now doesn't know how to get through the portal or whatever to get back home.

I am completely like out of the loop when it comes to all of this stuff. she went on to tell me after I asked what he looked like that he is tall and has reddish skin and that he is human like but NOT human and apparently he has a sense of humor. she gave me his name but at this time I would rather not disclose that name.

I also have been getting "help" from another person with trying to clear out my home of this negative energy (meaning, the Incubus and anything else that doesn't belong here). I was also told that I have an open portal in my attic and she said she was getting that it was on the left side and went on to describe what it looks like to her. a long box looking like thing that is kind of surrounded by this wavy energy of sorts.

Can someone give me some input on this please...thanks.

updated by @jodi-hill: 07/04/17 12:24:19PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Hi Jodi,

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that if you had a Djinn in your house you would not be able to function, net alone talk, be on the computer, etc.

I don't know who is telling you that you have a Djinn in your house, but do me a favor, tell that person to GO TO HELL!!!

I do not mean to be rude, but I really hate when uneducated people try and instruct people who have ghosts/spirits/entities, etc. & tell them that they know EXACTLY what it is they have & then actually name

it something that it SO TOTALLY COULD NEVER BE and then instead of helping the afflicted person get rid of this

spirit/entity/ghost, etc. they then give them all this HOOPLA GARBAGE for them to do themselves, &

basically send them on a wild goose chase, because they, themselves REALLY HAVEN"T A CLUE WHAT IT IS TO BEGIN WITH, BUT THEY WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT.

I apologize that you trusted someone would betrayed you & I apologize for my candor, but I really do not want you to get the runaround & be afraid of things that are not there. There isn't a DJINN IN YOUR HOME.

Djinn do not Guard or Protect anyone, Unless they have a Reason too!

I really do not want to get into a full on discussion about Djinn, but please know beyond a shadow of a doubt

that you don't have one.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Hi Jodi,

I am back because I really feel bad that people have taken advantage of you

and put you in such a horrible position.

The red skinned "sort of Human man" is what Wikipedia refers to as anIncubus

which is where these people probably got their information.

I remember when you were having problems previously & had a Priest come out there,

believe me Jodi, No Incubus would have been there after a Priest Blessed your house.

I'm been dealing in the Spirit Realm my entire life, I'm 43.

It's not something that I chose to do initially, but it's how I was raised.

I come from a very eccentric background & it's not always been an easy way of life.

But please know that whatever you have in your house, opening a portalWILLNOT HELP.

It will create more CHAOS!

Do you still have any of those dolls? If so, those dolls may possibly be causing or at least adding

to the problems in your home.

Dolls are portals, they are a means of communication with not only the dead, but other entities as well.

They are actually an old divination way of scrying.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Hi Susan,

Yes it is perfectly safe for children to have dolls.

What I was referencing were was is known as Spirit Dolls.

That is when a person uses a doll to make communication with the dead or the Beyond,

so to speak. The Spirit Realm.

Many people believe that only (the once Human)dead walk the Spirit Realm, but that is not the case.

Many various types of Spirits/Entities walk that Realm, be they Good, Bad, once Human or not.

And when people make attempts at communication quite often they will not get the Specific Spirit

that they were looking for or trying to contact.

This is the case when using any type of method, not limited to a DOLL.

However, the main difference when using a DOLL is that, the spirit/entity that you now

brought into THIS REALM y using The Doll is TRAPPED In That Doll.

Its energy then feeds & grows from each person it comes into contact with, for even though

it is trapped, it is still PRESENT.

As long as you or anyone else in your house haven't been using dolls as a means of communication with the Spirit Realm then the dolls in your house should be safe.

I am sorry to have alarmed you.

Josette

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Hi Jodi,

As for the dolls, I would definitely not give them to children since these dolls

were told to you to have been Spirit Dolls or Haunted Dolls of some sort.

Here is, in my opinion, a phenomenal article about these types of dolls:

http://www.warrens.net/Annabelle.html

If you really would like to get rid of these dolls,

you can contact Elaine Warren

Warrens - P.O. Box 41

Monroe Connecticut 06468

or
Tony Spera

Email - Nespr2@Yahoo.com

As long as the dolls are still in your home, it will be impossible to rid your home of Spirits/Entities

since when you acquired these dolls they were said to be "Haunted" or something similar if I remember correctly.

Even if someone was able to "cross a trapped spirit within one or more of those dolls" these dolls still serve as a "Host/Portal for other Spirits/Entities".

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

thank you. I will attempt to find his address or contact information. I just want to get them out of my home as soon as I can.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Here is his info Jodi,

Thanks so much Snake Medicine,

I totally forgot about him.

He currently has a show which my boyfriend adores called the Haunted Collector

so I'm pretty sure he is taking unwanted items.

jzaffisjr@snet.net

http://www.johnzaffisparanormalmuseum.com/#!contact

http://www.johnzaffisparanormalmuseum.com/#!

http://www.johnzaffis.com/#!__help

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Hi Angela,

Djinni only align with those that they form an alliance/allegiancewith, so to speak.

May I ask what your interest in them is if you don't mind?

I ask because not many speak of them in this day & age & youmentionthatyou'vebeen curious about them so I wonder what peaked your interest or how you've run across them?

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

As far as, Djinn being fairy folk or ET I cannot help you in that regard (no disrespect intended), but I do not believe a Djinn as anything near a fairy or an ET type of being, but that is due to my experiences &upbringing.

However,If you are seriously interested in Djinn as they pertain to Eastern & Middle Eastern Cultures, Ancient as well as Present, you may want to look into Sacred Texts such as:

(Most if not all of these can be found for free online)

Al Ajnas

The Bible

The Kabbalah

The Lesser Keys of Solomon

TheQuran

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

Hi Dipalm, since that girl told me that I had a Djinni in my home I have not heard from her since that day. the thing is, the same day she told me about this djinni she also told me that there is an incubus lurking in my attic and that this djinni came here to "clear the area" of the incubus.

The difficulty lies in the fact that I am not able to see what it is in my home and another issue is that although I have my clear hearing in enough to hear them talking and moving about my home. I have at least 1 that I believe is attached to me and has been for a very long time. at least that's what I believe but others have told me that I do not have an attachment but that I have a spirit here who likes my energy and sort of 'took me under his wing" and feels like a protector and that I really dont' have anything to worry about. Well, I believe that I do! I have not been able to leave my home alone without this spirit following me. I can't go into to use my bathroom without whoever this is being in there with me. I actually feel someone sit down when I sit down on the toilet. it's so gross. I have told whoever this is time and again that they are not allowed in my bathroom when I am in there and my sleep is interrupted most nights and I dont' sleep well and always feel tired when i'm in this house due to whoever this is or they are cause I know there are several here in this house and at least one of them is female they come into my bedroom at night against my wishes and walk around my bedroom all night and I hear thing's being moved around but never see anything. I also know for a fact that someone is sitting at the end of my bed when I get into my bed and I can feel them moving almost like they are actually there like you and me. I feel this spirit is very male and possibly older but most times I try very hard to ignore the fact when I'm being followed so closely like this but then there are days when I get so upset that I yell or even cry. I just want my space and my home back and everyone on here and other places have given me all sorts of ideas and I've tried almost all of them with no luck. this has been going on now for about 2 years. I sometimes feel like my life isn't just my own anymore.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

HI Jodi,

I had hoped that your house would have been cleared by now.

I am very sorry it isn't.

I do have information from John Zaffis personally that I willsharewith you, it concerns clearing a home and the way he recommends doing it.

I have read what everyone has written and I have to agree with what Chuck has said.

If you feel that a Priest would be your best bet, please call and give the Priest all of the information as this activity has been happening way too long.

After the Priest has exorcised & blessed the home them allow yourself & your family(should you choose to include them) to reclaim your home.

Again, I can't stress enough, about not laying any red brick ash or salt until ALL Activity HAS CEASED as SALT/ASH BINDS and you & your family have been bound much too long as it is.

If you have any salt or red brick ash, please sweep it out of the front door & dispose of it in a ziploc bag/bags making sure they are sealed and placed in the trash safely.

Take Care,

Josette

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Hi Jodi,

Please contact John Zaffis at the links above.

He will take the doll off of your hands.

Take Care,

Josette

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

My husband contacted the church again but they say they will not help any longer in this situation. He did do the salt and oil thing but after he left it was still like he had never done anything at all. I have not been using pendulums or tarot cards although I do have them in my house. I keep quartz and other stones all around my home and cleanse them often and I carry on me most times negativity stones.

I have been told in the past year that there is an open portal on this property but that they believed it was already here when I moved in. the prior owners of this house were also experiencing paranormal things' which I was not made aware of until years after we had purchased this house. We are selling the house and moving closer to my husband's job but I was hoping to clear it out before someone else moved in.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

I do have tarot cards and pendulums in the house but haven't been using them. I was trying to learn how to use the tarot cards for some time which I was told that it can be done but may take some time if you aren't adept at them from the get go. I have them basically in boxes sitting on a shelf and have a quartz with all of them.

I also have quartz all about my home as well as negativity stones and I burn incense and stuff often. I do cleanse my stones often as well as I know they can pick up negativity from the environment.

I really don't understand what it is that is going on in my home but I do know I hear children's voices, male voices and female voices often around here and what sounds like thing's being moved around and there is walking around the house all day long. I was wondering if any of this might have to do with poltergeist activity at all? I do not feel threatened in any way but it's just I feel like I never am alone in my own home or have privacy as I do know I am followed by someone where ever I go all the time. whoever this is even leaves the house with me cause I hear them in my car and so I'm not sure who or what they are.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

thanks for all your input. "that girl" happened to have found me on facebook one day and she belongs to this group. I didn't approach her. that girl was the one feeding me this information about what's in my home. as for the sexual part. I was sexually attacked in my home over a year ago by something that I could not see. it happened a few times then it was over and done with. I am not catholic but my husband thought bringing a catholic priest in would help. I do not in any way feel threatened while being in my home. Since, this is all new to me as of about a year ago I'm like trying to learn all this stuff on my own sort of trying to know what the different energies are and so on. For all I know, whoever it is that's following me around so closely could very well be someone watching over me. I dont' have the sight like some and as of yet am not able to clearly make out what they say to me not that I sit around day and night actually spending all my time trying to do so. I don't believe there is anything dark here. I was trying to get some input from others as to what may be following me around so closely that I am feeling. I do trust in God and call on him quite often to help clear my home and I pray and surround myself with the light of God and always ask that only those good for my higher self be near me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book