Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

Hi Jodi,

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that if you had a Djinn in your house you would not be able to function, net alone talk, be on the computer, etc.

I don't know who is telling you that you have a Djinn in your house, but do me a favor, tell that person to GO TO HELL!!!

I do not mean to be rude, but I really hate when uneducated people try and instruct people who have ghosts/spirits/entities, etc. & tell them that they know EXACTLY what it is they have & then actually name

it something that it SO TOTALLY COULD NEVER BE and then instead of helping the afflicted person get rid of this

spirit/entity/ghost, etc. they then give them all this HOOPLA GARBAGE for them to do themselves, &

basically send them on a wild goose chase, because they, themselves REALLY HAVEN"T A CLUE WHAT IT IS TO BEGIN WITH, BUT THEY WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT.

I apologize that you trusted someone would betrayed you & I apologize for my candor, but I really do not want you to get the runaround & be afraid of things that are not there. There isn't a DJINN IN YOUR HOME.

Djinn do not Guard or Protect anyone, Unless they have a Reason too!

I really do not want to get into a full on discussion about Djinn, but please know beyond a shadow of a doubt

that you don't have one.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

Hi Jodi,

I am back because I really feel bad that people have taken advantage of you

and put you in such a horrible position.

The red skinned "sort of Human man" is what Wikipedia refers to as anIncubus

which is where these people probably got their information.

I remember when you were having problems previously & had a Priest come out there,

believe me Jodi, No Incubus would have been there after a Priest Blessed your house.

I'm been dealing in the Spirit Realm my entire life, I'm 43.

It's not something that I chose to do initially, but it's how I was raised.

I come from a very eccentric background & it's not always been an easy way of life.

But please know that whatever you have in your house, opening a portalWILLNOT HELP.

It will create more CHAOS!

Do you still have any of those dolls? If so, those dolls may possibly be causing or at least adding

to the problems in your home.

Dolls are portals, they are a means of communication with not only the dead, but other entities as well.

They are actually an old divination way of scrying.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

Hi Susan,

Yes it is perfectly safe for children to have dolls.

What I was referencing were was is known as Spirit Dolls.

That is when a person uses a doll to make communication with the dead or the Beyond,

so to speak. The Spirit Realm.

Many people believe that only (the once Human)dead walk the Spirit Realm, but that is not the case.

Many various types of Spirits/Entities walk that Realm, be they Good, Bad, once Human or not.

And when people make attempts at communication quite often they will not get the Specific Spirit

that they were looking for or trying to contact.

This is the case when using any type of method, not limited to a DOLL.

However, the main difference when using a DOLL is that, the spirit/entity that you now

brought into THIS REALM y using The Doll is TRAPPED In That Doll.

Its energy then feeds & grows from each person it comes into contact with, for even though

it is trapped, it is still PRESENT.

As long as you or anyone else in your house haven't been using dolls as a means of communication with the Spirit Realm then the dolls in your house should be safe.

I am sorry to have alarmed you.

Josette

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

Hi Jodi,

As for the dolls, I would definitely not give them to children since these dolls

were told to you to have been Spirit Dolls or Haunted Dolls of some sort.

Here is, in my opinion, a phenomenal article about these types of dolls:

http://www.warrens.net/Annabelle.html

If you really would like to get rid of these dolls,

you can contact Elaine Warren

Warrens - P.O. Box 41

Monroe Connecticut 06468

or
Tony Spera

Email - Nespr2@Yahoo.com

As long as the dolls are still in your home, it will be impossible to rid your home of Spirits/Entities

since when you acquired these dolls they were said to be "Haunted" or something similar if I remember correctly.

Even if someone was able to "cross a trapped spirit within one or more of those dolls" these dolls still serve as a "Host/Portal for other Spirits/Entities".

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

Here is his info Jodi,

Thanks so much Snake Medicine,

I totally forgot about him.

He currently has a show which my boyfriend adores called the Haunted Collector

so I'm pretty sure he is taking unwanted items.

jzaffisjr@snet.net

http://www.johnzaffisparanormalmuseum.com/#!contact

http://www.johnzaffisparanormalmuseum.com/#!

http://www.johnzaffis.com/#!__help

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

Hi Angela,

Djinni only align with those that they form an alliance/allegiancewith, so to speak.

May I ask what your interest in them is if you don't mind?

I ask because not many speak of them in this day & age & youmentionthatyou'vebeen curious about them so I wonder what peaked your interest or how you've run across them?

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

As far as, Djinn being fairy folk or ET I cannot help you in that regard (no disrespect intended), but I do not believe a Djinn as anything near a fairy or an ET type of being, but that is due to my experiences &upbringing.

However,If you are seriously interested in Djinn as they pertain to Eastern & Middle Eastern Cultures, Ancient as well as Present, you may want to look into Sacred Texts such as:

(Most if not all of these can be found for free online)

Al Ajnas

The Bible

The Kabbalah

The Lesser Keys of Solomon

TheQuran

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

HI Jodi,

I had hoped that your house would have been cleared by now.

I am very sorry it isn't.

I do have information from John Zaffis personally that I willsharewith you, it concerns clearing a home and the way he recommends doing it.

I have read what everyone has written and I have to agree with what Chuck has said.

If you feel that a Priest would be your best bet, please call and give the Priest all of the information as this activity has been happening way too long.

After the Priest has exorcised & blessed the home them allow yourself & your family(should you choose to include them) to reclaim your home.

Again, I can't stress enough, about not laying any red brick ash or salt until ALL Activity HAS CEASED as SALT/ASH BINDS and you & your family have been bound much too long as it is.

If you have any salt or red brick ash, please sweep it out of the front door & dispose of it in a ziploc bag/bags making sure they are sealed and placed in the trash safely.

Take Care,

Josette

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
928 posts

Hi Jodi,

Please contact John Zaffis at the links above.

He will take the doll off of your hands.

Take Care,

Josette

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book