Jodi Hill
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

I was wondering if anyone here has ever had any dealings with the Djinn race and what your experience's have been? I have been trying to read up on the race but really what you find on the internet all comes down to basically the same thing but different wording. There really isn't all that much information out there unless I'm looking in the wrong area.

Some won't go near them or mess with them but there are those out there that have "bonded" with them and actually work with them having them in their lives... What is your take on the whole thing? thanks..

updated by @jodi-hill: 01/18/18 04:42:17PM
Maria
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Hi Jodi,

So good to hear from you. I haven't had any direct experience with Jinn but did read a great account of one person's experience in the East with one (details evade me right now) and was very stimulated to do research after watching an episode of X Files called Je Souhaite.

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

I don't really know a great deal about the Djinn but will say this, we as humans live on a strange "Y" intersection with one leg of the y representing spiritual reality, one representing physical reality, and the third leg representing the Astral which is the crossroads between the other two. And I am quite certain that part of our lessons here in this reality is to make sense out of things that have been foreign to our understanding for quite sometime. The Djinn as well as many other races are most likely a part of this same crossroad and are part of our lesson both positive and negative! These are my feelings only!

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
925 posts

The Jinn are fabled muslim related creatures that come out of arab stories. I do not resonate with islamic things at all. I've read some of their book and honestly I just repel it all. I view the Djinn are Elementals corrupted by the Dark. Each one I meet, I free so to me its just another day at the grindstone. 2cents

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book