Did it get cold in here... uh now wat?

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

Hi Group!

I was hoping someone wouldnt mind talking with me about a paranormal situation. Recently there has been more and more activity around me and im not sure how to deal with it. My cat mentioned that "i dont understand" but i see how he is always staring around my room at all the energy. I think he doesnt want me to get into a situation im not prepared for but i jus dont know the first thing about how to even deal with all this. and especially now that i can see little glimpses of wat he is seeing around me. I personally know two that come around sometimes and i havent tried anything because my mind is sometimes very very active and im weary that opening that channel for them two will cause things to possibly get out of hand for me, but at the same time its hard to just ignore. See im not sure how all this works but i know i have to be careful. I've noticed that energies seem to rush straight to me even ones from very far away (im talkin from like accross the world) and from different time periods too. Once i become aware of them they just come. Its not that im having any particular issue its that i want to gain a better understanding about this so i am more prepared for thoes times when it starts to get super cold out of know where and things lol im sure u guys know wat im talking about. (see guys i dunno if im even supposed to be "lol-in" about this type of thing :/ ) well any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated :)

updated by @the-lioness-q: 07/04/17 09:44:54AM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

Hi Meowski thank you so much for the quick response

I am doin ok i must say though this posting caused an increase in activity like i suspected it would. I think i could count on more than one hand at the moment. I dont know how to determine any defining details but i jus know and can feel a change. I think thats wat my cat was trying to tell me like the more I seek the more comes with the knowledge. Im guessing you have delt with this type of phenomenon before. I think im wondering if this is somethin i even want,

ya know i had this dream once (ill try and do a quick summary) well i was outside and i looked up to the sky and a doll (Angel) came down to me and showed me a photo. In the photo was a man and a woman and a child. Ive never seen these people before and as i looked at the photo the woman faded away. And in the dream i thought to myself that he killed her and no one knew he did it.

I think this is a calling of mine but wat if im not ready for this do i have a choice whether i answer or not?

Bing
@bing
6 years ago
548 posts

Hi Quantelle

The reason you feel a room, or the area near you, go cold is that there is a spirit in thevicinity. Spirits live on energy and draw it from their immediate surroundings. This is nothing that will harm you. Spirits travel across what we call time, space and distance immediately just by their thoughts. When you are in spirit you can think of someplace and be there right away. There is no need to book an airplane or get in a car. You just think it and you are there. Spirits are drawn to you because they can "feel" your abilities. They can "feel" like we do and believe that you can help them. Some spirits may be confused as to their status in that they not know if they are alive ( in body ) or not. Imagine that you are trying to get people's attention and no one will pay any attention to you. It must be extremely frustrating. Now imagine you "feel" drawn to someone who can help you. You are instantly in front of them and want to FINALLY get some answers as to what the heck is going on with you. Spirits are just ordinary folks who don't have a material form. We are all spirits having a material experience.

Some spirits that will come to you and "feel" as if they are from another time period may have some connection to the place you may presently be visiting such as old homes, farms, battle fields, cemetaries, etc.... Some old spirits may be relatives from a past incarnation that are just there to watch over you while you are in this life. To them you are on a new adventure and you, of course, don't remember about the past life that you shared with them. This is natural as it would interfere with what you want to accomplish in this life. If you get the feeling that a spirit is confused about, or doesn't know, that they are deceased you can call on the help of higher celestials to help you remedy the situation. Angels will help you immediately, but you have to ASK for their help. Because we are free will spirits ( the lowest form) angels cannot interfer with our lives unless they are asked to help. They really love to do so and will help to the best of their abilities to do so. The angel in charge of helping people cross over is named Azrael. He is a very wise and loving spirit, with a kind and generous heart. He is full of love and wants to help those who are no longer in physical form reunite with the Light. Just concentrate in a very focused manner and ask for his help to take the lost spirit back with him into the Light. You will "Feel" the Light in the room and may even see it in your third eye. It is of blinding intensity and has depth and substance.If the spirit you are "feeling" is that of a child ask for the help of Metatron. Hetakes care of thespirits of children. He was once a very wise human named Enoch and is one of a very very few humans who have undergone angelification.

My guide is Chamuel the angel of Light and Love and he will come to you if you ask him to increase your ability to "feel" the LIght.

We tend to think of time and space as a linear in progression. It is not. It is vertical and you can go anywhere in along this cylinder of the eternal now and live in any time era that is particular to your needs in spiritual progression. There really is no past and present. there is only NOW at all times. That is what is meant by the what God said when he said "I am who am." I am here and now and now is all that there is. It is the Light stretching out in all directions in all forms on all frequencies at all times. It is NOW at all times. Everything that is, is the Light and we are all one and part of it. That is why when you live in love you are connected to the Light and, therefore, connected to all that is everywhere in the universe. You become one with the Light. As someone who is living at this very low frequency you will "feel" the Light in the form of "chills" or "shivers" when you are near a spirit or an enlightened person who is empathic. You may also get the good old "ringing in the ears syndrome that so many of us get. Those are downloads and angels are very near you at that point. Hey, and you can laugh or cry with us and ask any question that you want and no one will think anything of it. You are safe here and among your own; never forget that. You are loved and cherished and we will help you whenever you need a shoulder to lean on.

At present I am writing (too slowly my angels are telling me) :-) a book all about which angels go with which duties. Below is a list of some of the angels and their duties. If you should ever feel a threatening presence, human or spiritual,that means to do you harm call immediately on Gabriel, Michael,Chamuelor Puriel. They will come to your aid.

Angels of Psychic & Spiritual Development:

Abdiel, Amael, Anamchara, Anachel, Asaph, Asariel, Ashi Azrael, Ashi Vanghuhi,

Bath Kol, Bethelda, Colopatiron, Elemiah, Iahhel, Khshathra Vairya, Micah, Pahaliah, Paschar, Raguel, Rahmiel, Remiel, Sealtiel, Spenta Armaiti, Sraosha, Tahariel, Vohu Manah, Zequiel.

Angels of Love and Mercy

Abrinael, Abuliel, Anael, Amnediel, Amnixiel, Ardifiel, Balthial, Asmodel, Caliel, Chamuel, Charmeine, Daniel, Donquel, Haamiah, Habbiel, Hadraniel, Hael, Hagiel, Hamied, Haziel, Huris, Izad, Iezalel, Itaqal, Jelial, Jeremiel, Lauviah, Mahasiah, Mihael, Miniel, Munkar, Nakar, Nilqihah, Nithaja, Ongkanon, Ooniemme, Ormazd, Vohu Manah, Yophiel

Angels of Truth, Wisdom, Knowledge and Philosophy:

Achiah, Afriel, Akatriel, Akriel, Amael Chista, Amitiel, Anachel, Asha Vahishta, Ave, Bethuliel, Caliel, Daena, Damabiah, Dina, Dynamis, Erethe, Haamiah, Hahasiah, Hajael, Hamael, Hamaliel, Hru, Iahhel, Jabamiah, Jegudiel, Mebahiah, Mehiel, Micah, Muriel, Murmur, Nalvage, Nelakhel, Och, Polial, Radueriel, Raziel, Sagnessagiel, Salaphiel, Sapiel, Sophia, Uriel

You can also visit the "Library of Inspiration" here at the E/C where you will find answers to many topics. There are many links that you can follow and if there is something that is not listed that you need an answer to just ask me and I will find out for you.

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts
Thank you so much its so great to hear u also have a strong connection with the angels. I am always talkin with my guides and learning to build a better connection with myself which enables me to hear and feel them better. Your advise is very welcomed and much appreciated. I am greatful that u named so many of the angels that in itself is a blessing :)This was definetly helpful <3
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts
Yes i have been doin some reading on this thank you so much for the resources keep em comin! I read about the positive reinforcement it sounds like something i can do. And a good idea at that ;) I have been takin notice to things happening around me and right now jus makin mental notes no actions as of yet. I will handle this with care and with strength that i am working every day to build up, so that when the time is right i will be ready for watever comes my way.
And i will hug him for ya :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book