Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
928 posts

In my experience it can have an affect of the living.

I always practice & use Confronting the Clear Light & also the Obligatory Reader's Invocation :

"Obligatory Reader's Invocation"
To the divine silence of unreachable endlessness;
To the divine silence of perfected knowledge;
To the divine silence of the soundless voice;
To the divine silence of the Heart of the Labyrinth;
To the divine silence of the ancient mind;
To the divine silence of the unborn guide;
To the divine silence of the unseen guide,
protector of all sentient life;
To the divine silence of those of perfected knowledge;
To the divine silence of human primate incarnation;
To the divine silence of the labyrinth guides
who sacrifice their liberation for those
who have not yet awakened to the truth;
To the divine silence of the Lord of Death,
the eternal unborn resident of the labyrinth
who has sacrificed his own redemption
for the redemption of all voyagers everywhere;
To the divine silence of the primordial being;
To the divine silence of the great sacrifice;
We offer homage, love and hope;
But above all, we give our gratitude.

"Confronting the Clear Light"

Now I am experiencing the Clear Light of objective reality. Nothing is happening, nothing ever has happened or ever will happen. My present sense of self, the voyager, is in reality the void itself, having no qualities or characteristics. I remember myself as the voyager, whose deepest nature is the Clear Light itself; I am one; there is no other. I am the voidness of the void, the eternal unborn, the uncreated, neither real nor unreal. All that I have been conscious of is my own play of consciousness, a dance of light, the swirling patterns of light in infinite extension, endless endlessness, the Absolute beyond change, existence, reality. I, the voyager, am inseparable from the Clear Light; I cannot be born, die, exist, or change. I know now that this is my true nature.

To me, this allows them to be less afraid of their issues & also allows for healing.

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
927 posts

When caring for my dying mom on the weekends. She was a pillar of strength for me. In fact we both exchanged energy frequently. I never heard her say a negative thing other that how much longer. In the end I suffered more than her I think and was relieved of the burden by my grandmother. It felt like tons were taken off me. I learned a lot from her in those few months ans are grateful for the lesson.

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
927 posts

Yes and all I wanted was to take it away from her and I think I did to a certain extent. I know where she is and we have met since while doing Reiki.

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
927 posts
Death is just a transition of energy and as energy moves there may be a vacuum left behind. Death force? Nahhh it is all Life force being moved. I've performed Reiki on a recently deceased person and instinctively used the Master symbol but pointing up. I then asked my master and she said that was the correct way to use it.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book