Darkness Posing as Light

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

This is a continuation of in issue brought up in the last thread. Can beings of darkness fool us into thinking they are beings of the light? I believe they can. I'm curious of any first-hand experiences others have had with this.

One experience I had with this a few years ago was at a funeral. The lady singing, who was with the church, had such an incredible voice that it was almost other-worldly. I'm talking about chills up my spine. I stepped up to her to tell her how much I enjoyed it, and when I was about 3 ft away from her, I was overcome with an intense sadness and started crying. I could barely speak to her for the tears.

I chalked it up to some great pain inside her, but a friend of mine said she was possessed and that's also what gave her such incredible talent. He thought it was the evil presence that I felt so strongly. I didn't take him too seriously at the time, but I had never felt anything that strong around a person before or ever since.

updated by @ecila: 08/09/17 07:12:23PM
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

They can hide within a false light because they're very good at projecting (or broadcasting) a false persona. The woman I referred to, is a metaphysical teacher, claims to work with angels, appears very soft spoken; always uses the light and love language. The only way I knew something was off, was when I accidentally read her and saw what was sitting behind the image.

Her boyfriend told me that she was very talented at projecting a thought into someone's head. So, she's able to send out such a strong projection as well as place thoughts within someone's head. She also uses her image as the method of sending this projection. I use to wonder why she used her own image on everything - her business card, she covered every web page and blog post with her photo. It wasn't vanity, it was to send the energy through the image.

The thing about projection or broadcasting is that, no one can keep it up 24/7. At some point, the real self shows through. One group that are very aware of these beings are shaman. She tried to involve herself with a high powered shaman organization. She didn't last long - she was thrown out. They saw through the projection.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I think this word Shaman (or something similar) came to me in a dream recently.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I love this post Ecilia. Thanks for starting it. Last night I had a vague dream. I think it was about this site. I think that theremay have been people lurking who had no business being here?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Thanks Robin. It was really for Pat:) But I have always wondered about that singer.

You're having those precog dreams! Don't you love them?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

So she was possessed by something that was collecting energy from others by using her image? It sounds a bit like sorcery. I can't help but wonder what you saw behind her image. I never see things...only feel.

I do have great respect for the shamans. I know one who took me on a really interesting trip a few months ago:)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Australia is currently holding a Royal Commission into child abuse in Christian Churches and Church run Orphanages/Schools etc. The evidence being given at the Commission is mind blowing. Decades of apparent abuse behind the guise of caring. Cover-ups going up to the highest levels. Ruined lives all over the place. People suffering for decades. Just awful.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

This being never crossed over and it jumps from person to person. When she was little, she tried to kill herself and this being needed a host and appeared to her as some type of angel and that's how it got started.

The reason that she drains people of energy is - think of two beings trying to inhabit one physical system. Like when women are pregnant, they have to eat more and rest more because there is another energy within them. Of course, that's just a few months and a little person. Imagine taking on a full blown being, so energy from others is always needed.

Shaman are fantastic; I think they are the most powerful within the metaphysical community. However, they can go bad too. But, I've met a couple of really good ones and I'm amazed by what they can do.

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

I completely believe this. There is a person I love very much, who I believe may be thinking that she is talking to Angels, but I'm worried that it is something else. She sees flashes of light and says she knows things, but sometimes she gets this look in her eyes that scares the crap out of me. I once took a photo of her and the look in her eyes is chilling.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

That's so sweet - thank you. And here I didn't get you anything!

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Okay, this really resonates. The first time, I met this woman, she gave me her business card that had her picture on it. Later, I was looking at it and there was something about her eyes that were just creepy. I should have listened to my intuition but I ignored it.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Isn't it the deception that gets negative intention where it wants to be? Honesty is an attribute, if evil intent was honest wouldn't it defeat and re-purpose it? We all are works in progress it seems that evil is the condition or state where we are failing to evolve. Once stuck we can actually de-evole and find our way to what is called evil.

I think negativity strives to evoke a negative emotional response (fear) that feeds and entertains it. Apathy also feeds evil with it's lack of caring. Either way, where there is no love, there is no light. People can fool us but their inability to love will always betray them. THANK GOODNESS!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Thanks for the sun-shiny story. No apology needed. You make a very good point. The question isnow raised - how to tell the difference?

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

The heart is a powerful tool. It projects our energy for 6ft around the human body. We have to train ourselves to engage our hearts as well as our heads.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

That makes sense to me. The people I've know who I now think were "possessed" were all draining to be around. I don't go around them anymore.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I hadn't heard about that. I will look it up. I've read a lot about the Catholic abuse in Ireland and Canada, especially. That stuff is sickening.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

That's what I thought at first...that she suffered some terrible abuse and I felt it. I tell you, it was like a blow to the chest. You may be right about her, but I now think these attachments are more common than I used to think. From what I've read, addicts are especially prone to pick up things, as are people who are under abusive situations. I'm glad things worked out for your friend, though.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

I forgot to add our gut, our gut will tell us when our intuition is talking to us. The brain, the heart and the gut - all have their own intellect that serve us in our way thru the world.

And thank you Chuck, although I'm hardly the originator, the concept of the heart was followed in Egypt many thousand years ago. They also knew the importance of the brain and the gut, we're just starting to return to it all after totally investing in the brain as the organ of who we are.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

You gave me information! Thanks!

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

From what I've read from the replies, there are many different examples. So, it's not a one size fits all. I do believe that if something feels "off" to trust your instincts. Often we want to believe that people are good to the point that we overlook certain things.

With regard to behavior, I never felt anything like "sadness" etc from her. And she acted like a sociopath. Regardless of how sweet her words were, she didn't speak from the heart. She just didn't feel authentic

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Oh yes, the Catholic Church is looking very bad in this Commission. They did not believe the children. They moved suspect Priests around.Some adults victims of child abuse have committed suicide because of what was done to them. Others have gone on to have atragic livesof addiction, broken marriages, unemployment etc.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Maybe your kindness made all the difference:)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Have you ever seen a sociopath fake cry? It is truly vomit-worthy!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

That is the most vile evil I can think of. Two movies that will break your heart, and based on true stories, are the Boys of St. Vincent and the Magdalene Sisters. I think the church has tried to eliminate those films because they aren't easy to find, but can be downloaded by torrent files.

I hope the commission gets to the bottom of it there in Australia and fry the abusers.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I wonder what the youngest age is that a person could become possessed? Also, What % of people actually know that they are possessed? Maybe there are people walking around not even knowing that they are possessed? How does the demon choose who they will possess?

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I think you're right. I know people often get attachments because their boundaries are weak. It can even be in the place we live, where there may be an energy lingering that attaches. To me, sadness never feels evil. It doesn't have an intent to harm, it's just expressing the pain of the soul.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Some of the abusers are dead now, and these things take sooooooooo long.... Justice delayed is justice denied ..as the saying goes..

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I keep picturing some of those botox actresses trying to cry. The one thing about feelings is that they ring true. If a sociopath fakes crying; it's easy to catch.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I know there has to be people on here who know more about this than me. But from what I can tell, a purely dark energy is rare and usually invited in some fashion. Then there are common attachments (that I think are very common) of spirits and beings of various types. I would suspect most people are not aware.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I can only give the example that I am familiar with. The woman told me that she worked with angels and had since she was a little girl. When she was about 6, she wanted to leave the planet and that's when the "angel" came to her.

She met this being at a weak moment and, in even though she thinks it was an angel; she gave it power over her. I think that's the case with many possessions. Generally, beings can attack us but a full blown possession isn't likely to happen without our consent on some level - we have to want to either check out of the planet or just sleep walk through it.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Got it!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Ah, so that's a bit like the angel 'walk-in' concept?

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Wow, I wonder why it is that I, someone that has seen spirits my whole life and encounter them regularly have yet to find one that I would categorize "evil" or "demonic" or any other negative word. Yes there are bad ones out there for sure. As many as I have crossed and encountered in my life there has yet to be one I can not. Can ANYONE please explain this to me?

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I wanted to mention another example. An acquaintance, who is a shaman told me about working at a psychic/gem show. As a shaman she picks up on things that many of us miss. She noticed one dealer had beautiful jewelry, she was considering buying a piece but felt something was off. When she got past the woman's stand, she observed her and noticed that she was connecting her energy into the jewelry. Just like the woman who projects her energy with her image - this woman was using jewelry. I'm not talking about blessing or infusing reiki into it - apparently, the intent was to use the jewelry to drain the wearer. After she told me the story, I thought of the number of times that I had seen an object that I wanted to buy but upon picking it up; it just felt odd.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Sort of - I know the concept of walk ins but never heard of an angel walk in. I have never thought that angels incarnate as they are separate beings from those species that incarnate?

what am I missing?

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

You haven't missed anything - trust me. Honestly, I don't know why some people have those encounters and others don't. In the case I mentioned, I learned that I had a past life encounter with this being. Maybe some of us are just tested in different ways. I met this being/host just as my psychic abilities were opening up. As my teacher told me, she said not everyone goes through this.

It drives me nuts that people wake up in the middle of the night and see angels. There's that angel lady, she's always seeing them. I never have - I get the crappy stuff and she gets angels. And I believe in angels, I think I'm a good person. But I'don't get the angelic stuff.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Pat, what I have sensed in all of this is the fear. I know from experience that homes I have cleared with "Evil Entities" were easier to clear with the people not there. It seems that those "bad spirits" feed on peoples fears and can display themselves as what the people fear the most. They want their old possessions or space and try to scare them out of it. The more you fight with them the more they fight back. If you combat them with love and compassion they always seem to go peacefully.

I have consulted a few renowned mediums on this matter and we all seem to be in agreement. Love and light is always the key here. In fact all of the "bad" ones I have crossed, those who hang on after death, have been difficult but once they cross they can not thank me enough. Saying "it is more wonderful than I could have imagined."

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Dan, I agree that in most cases that approach works. I have sent a number of ghosts into the light. And, yes this being fears crossing over. However, this being is surrounded by love and light being fed to it. Let me explain, this woman only works with the metaphysical community. She works all the time with healers, psychics, etc. All of them adore her and send her love and light. She keeps that projection up so as to keep feeding. This being loves the energy from light workers. If you say "give her love and light" she'll love it - she grows bigger. She's gotten away with it, and still does for years. She feeds on love and light and causes accidents, attempted suicides - she's lot's of fun.

To be honest Dan, most people do not meet this type of being. Think of this being as a dark star or a black hole. It swallows light. This is one of the reasons why lightworkers never see this coming. This is just an unusual case.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Chuck, what a wonderful example and story. Thank you so very much for sharing it.

Dan : )

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Wow, You described the person I knew, perfectly. I wish I could remember the author, but someone wrote about the charismatic quality. They said that these people usually radiate a glow because of all the energy they are drawing to them. And "yucky" is a perfect description.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I just read the Earth Angels pocket guide by Doreen Virtue and she mentioned walk-ins so that is where I got the idea they were angels, but yes they would be earth angels not angel angels. :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Ecilia, recently I said on another thread that I saw two people morph into evil creatures with tenticles for a split second. Perhaps they were possessed by something? In response to your questions on there, yes I knew them, and at least one of them could probably be termed a sociopath (idk the other well enough to say). What happens if a demon creature is driven from a person? Won't it just go and find another person to live in?

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Usually, the otherside (angels, etc) are working to get these beings to crossover. If they can, they will bring them into the light. However, there's that pesky problem of freewill and sometimes, they won't go. So, yes they will find another host.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi Pat. Do you know what the phenomena is called when they reveal themselves? There must be a name for it, even though it happens extremely rarely?

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Do you mean when you ask them if they are of the Light?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Na Pat, I mean when you visually catch a split second glimpse of a monster inside a person. What is that known as? It's rare I think. I only know one other person IRL that has experienced it (or has admited it) but she knew exactly what I was talking about.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I'm afraid I don't know.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I can't find out what it's called. It would be nice to put a name to the phenomena. Like dejavu has a name. It isn't hallucinating, but it is odd, and a bitfrightening in the moment.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Really good clairvoyance?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Robin, I remember now you saying that...(my poor memory). The theory is, like Pat says, the other side helps them. I have used phrasing like "you don't belong here...the angels will help you continue your journey where you will be more useful." Hopefully they won't stay and be guided. I also use a circle of protection when this happened (only once that was serious). I've heard of monks, who are pure at heart, who can absorb things of this sort. That eliminates trying to send them anywhere, but I wouldn't try it. I doubt I'm that pure!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Many mediums are in danger from this type of thing. Many of them don't realize they are being fooled. They let anything come into them and many things stay around them. I knew one lady like this. She was always having accidents and getting sick. Last time I saw her she was sick, again. I think she meant well, but I decided not to associate with her anymore. She gave me the creeps, and she was of the 'love and light" type.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Those boarding schools destroyed many a child's life in Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. My son inlaw received way too little money last year for what was done to him as a boy in Canada. Until 1978 it was against the law for Indigenous people of the US, Alaska and Hawaii to practice native religion and often speak the native tongue.

Pope Alexander VI, who was member of the Borgia family use to have orgies and parties with naked little boys jumping out of cakes. When the churches ran Europe, the continent experienced it's darkest days. Power not kept in check corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

There is no avenue of restitution to ever restore or correct the damage that was done.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I had a friend who channels and I'm never sure about what she's bringing in. Some of the info is good but, like the lady you mentioned, she is always getting sick and having accidents. There's some weird stuff, hiding behind the love and light.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Yes SM. That's it. It's just a split second and they morph into a black slimy evil creature with tenticles that go out from their body 12 inches or so. They are even coming out of their hideous heads. The two I saw (in two different people)were individual (as humans are). I saw one at night and one in broad daylight. The people had no idea that this had happened to them, and I didn't tell them! It is a shock that's for sure. The split second they reveal themselves they morph back into the human form. I wish I knew the name for this bizarre phenomena. People probably don't talk about it in case others think that they were imagining it or hallucinating (which I was not).

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Oh, that's interesting Doorma. Perhaps this type of phenomenon is stillhidden awayand maybe that's why it doesn't have a name? I was about 11 (sitting at my desk at school) when I consciously remember experiencing dejavu and asking what it was but it probably took another ten years before I learnt the word dejavu. Most people would know the word now I imagine.

Maybe we should inventa word for these tentacled creatures right here on EC? :) How about Morph Monsters!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Could it just be that some of us are more clairsentient and some more clairvoyant? Being clairvoyant is to be able to see beyond our obvious material plane...or some aspect of this ability..."alien-seeing-clairvoyant:)"

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Something that came to mind is the frequency that we are working with. For example, Shaman see certain things, and experience life differently then say, someone who works with ascended masters, or angels or ETs.

A friend described this as setting the radio to a specific station. Although I have encountered a few dark things, I don't see them everyday, while others spot them all the time.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I wouldn't try absorbing it. It's like in the old days, healers often took on the symptoms of patients. There are much safer ways to do it. Someone I know, simply uses a hologram method where she imagines the person in front of her and then works from there. She can remove whatever needs removal without bringing it in to her body.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I have only ever seen them twice in my life and it was very random and unexpected.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

So sorry that your son inlaw went through that. No, money can't fix things like that at all. I hadn't heard about the Pope doing that. The corruption runs so far and wide.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Goodness, no. I wouldn't and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The hologram would be like the astral image, I'm guessing. I am familiar with that one in regards to healing.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Trust me, I am keeping well away from those things, and, any other type of evil demontoxic garbage.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

In the practice of Ho' oponopono, the ancient Hawaiians spoke of "tentacles" or AKA cords. It's a spiritual cleansing process where you visualize cutting those tentacles or cord attachments that keep you locked into negativity with others. You free yourself and free them to return to seeing the spark of Divinity that is in all creation, no matter how small it maybe.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Thanks Ecila, he is now way into his healing phase and now much of that is behind him.

Blessed BE!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Oh ok Snake, so he got the impressionthe manknew what was happening? Interesting. I didn't get that impression. All men so far. Although we only have three examples to date. But at least the conversation has been started and others can add to it at any time. Thankyou all for your input on this.

Actually, I need to add that the other woman I discussedthis with (IRL) had seen it happen three times, and I believe that the three people she saw it happen to were all men as well.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I didn't see tentacles on the being attached to this woman, but I do believe that it's helping her achieve success which is why she keeps it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book