4peace
@4peace
4 years ago
187 posts

I completely believe this. There is a person I love very much, who I believe may be thinking that she is talking to Angels, but I'm worried that it is something else. She sees flashes of light and says she knows things, but sometimes she gets this look in her eyes that scares the crap out of me. I once took a photo of her and the look in her eyes is chilling.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Wow, I wonder why it is that I, someone that has seen spirits my whole life and encounter them regularly have yet to find one that I would categorize "evil" or "demonic" or any other negative word. Yes there are bad ones out there for sure. As many as I have crossed and encountered in my life there has yet to be one I can not. Can ANYONE please explain this to me?

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Hi Pat, what I have sensed in all of this is the fear. I know from experience that homes I have cleared with "Evil Entities" were easier to clear with the people not there. It seems that those "bad spirits" feed on peoples fears and can display themselves as what the people fear the most. They want their old possessions or space and try to scare them out of it. The more you fight with them the more they fight back. If you combat them with love and compassion they always seem to go peacefully.

I have consulted a few renowned mediums on this matter and we all seem to be in agreement. Love and light is always the key here. In fact all of the "bad" ones I have crossed, those who hang on after death, have been difficult but once they cross they can not thank me enough. Saying "it is more wonderful than I could have imagined."

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Hi Chuck, what a wonderful example and story. Thank you so very much for sharing it.

Dan : )

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book