comunication

To post a reply, login or signup

Guided Eagle
@guided-eagle
last year
10 posts

Last night, I was standing outside on the porch smoking. Suddenly it got eerily quiet. So I stood there contemplating the silence. All of a sudden an owl flew past me. Then I felt a spirit like it was right on me. Now I cant see or hear spirits I just get tingly when they are around and my hair on my arms sometimes stands up. I senced that this spirit really wanted to tell me something. so I asked the spirit what it wanted. then it felt as though it stuck its finger in my ear. I assumed that meant it wanted me to listen. So I told the spirit that I could feel its presence however, I cannot see or hear it. the spirit stayed around for awhile then left.

updated by @guided-eagle: 07/06/17 03:44:09AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

The Owl could also represent your spirit guide, and maybe that's what you are supposed to listen to?

Guided Eagle
@guided-eagle
last year
10 posts

hmm never thought of it that way perhaps I shall look into it that way and try to figure it out

Maria
@maria
last year
136 posts

Hi Guided Eagle,

I have been told, when you have a flying owl visitation that you should slowdown and become more aware and attuned so that you are prepared for whatever is on the way. It maybe anything from avoiding a danger to capitalizing on an opportunity.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

That's interesting. An owl flew in front of my car last night!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

Isn't that the weirdest thing when everything goes quiet! It's as if all the animals have sensed something at once!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Is the Owl your totem animal? It is mine but I have never related to it much up to this point. The owl is a predator so that is one explanation for the silence around your house at that moment. But I think it was a message to you. But I'm about a month late posting this so I guess it doesn't matter now. But I will say, being I'm already here that a person can learn more by the animals in the woods then they can learn on the streets and in most collages. Ok. I'm done. Lol.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book