Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

I would do as Maria said but I have a question: Did you live somewhere before you moved to this house where this little girl started showing up, and did you recognize that you had abilities before moving to this house where it all started?

It sounds like you had the ability to recognize and perhaps even strengthen her with some of your energy so she attached herself to you. As you began to fight back you gained strength and were eventually able to pull your energy away from her so she lost her hold on you.

Do you have any psychic shops near where you live where you can ask about meeting other psychic people who could perhaps mentor you? You do sound as if you have a tremendous amount of untrained energy that needs to be blended into your physical life.

In many of your discussions you talk about Nature and animals quite a bit, so I would imagine that is where a great deal of abilities come from. I guess many people would refer to you as a nature spirit which is perfectly fine. You also stated that you hold yourself back on purpose because of things that you have experienced in the past, and I'm going to assume that this discussion is what you have been talking about in other discussions. The very best thing that you have already learned is to not fear this darker energy because that is how they draw energy from you.

Welcome to EC, and continue to ask a lot of questions, in time you will start to gain better control of your abilities especially as you give up fearing where they may eventually lead you! Welcome Home!

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

Jessica do you have any Indian tribes or reservations close by? In your case you might consider asking an Indian Elder, or Shaman if the tribe has one, for help. A shaman would be ideal for someone with your ability to learn from if it was ever possible.

You are incredibly gifted and whenever you have questions feel free to ask away. You can PM me if you ever feel the need to do so, but I'm not always on the internet as I use my libraries wifi when I am on. Again, I can't stress this enough, when you have these encounters keep yourself under control and try not to fear what is happening, you are the one with the power, and these spirits are well aware of that unless you give in to your fear, which they will use against you if they can.

Stay calm, everything is fine!

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

You can also ask these spirits that come to you to be easy on you as this is all very new for you. And if possible, would they help you to understand what is happening and how you should respond, However, protect yourself with a shield of light and love that you create in your mind and then envelope yourself with.

I suspect that when the time comes for you to have a living guide spirit will send one to you. I must say you have a very interesting story to tell, you might also start writing some of this stuff in a journal as you never know what information you may need in the future!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book