Can someone explain what this spirit (probably entity really)

To post a reply, login or signup

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
Ok so this gonna be long I'm sorry so when I was little girl I interacted with with the spirit realm with no inhibitions whatsoever I played and talked with them and pretty much any normal social interactions you would do with humans. This seemed normal and safe to me because for the most part they were all nice at least I thought they were. The mean ones as the little girl me would say I tend stay away from. But this little girl who looked to be my age at that time which was 6 was on another level. She was beautiful like a porclain doll with long curly blond hair with pinkish red lips and rosy cheeks with paper white skin. She wire a Victorian night gown all the time. The only thing that struck me odd about her appearance was her eyes were pure black and nothing else's except a small gleam of light. And to be clear no she is not a bek I can assure you a 100% anyways me and my siblings could all see her. Mom could only feel her tho. At first she was this shy sweet girl that we wanted to play with and it didn't take long for her to come play with us and for sometime at night we would always all play but after sometime things went awry if she didn't get her way she would become very mean and the air around her would turn very menacing and scary. She would throw tempertantrums and throw things around until we did what she wanted then she was nice again. Then she started not be nice at all and would bully us pushing us scarying us pulling our hair stuff like that. It didn't get much worse until I the one who doesn't like being pushed around and will try putting an end to it, stopped playing with her and ignored her. It was like I opened Pandora's box because her whole being turned became this blood curdling evil though she still looked the same. She became more violent and menacing but little me had stupid guts I planted myself right in front of her and told her to leave and said I don't like you you're mean that most definitely bide well with her and she left in a fit of rage. But the next night she came back and wreaked terror in whole new wayabd that was in my dreams she had alot more power there and even changed forms but the eyes were always the same. She could cause pain and fear that I could never know or understand and sleep became hell sometimes she'd still come wreak havoc on us in the reality still but not much. I thought when we left the house we would be rid of her but I couldn't have been more wrong in way she has stayed with me since taking many forms. It wasn't till my teen years I started fight her back when I was given the chance and the dreams she entered started to diminish. But it wasn't till my late teens and now (I'm 19) that I learned how to will myself to fight back with or with out a given chance and I've seen her very little since. I've tried to figure out what she is for a long time and why this all was able to happen and pretty much investigate the whole thing but as it I'm a young 19 year old empath with untrained psychic abilities (the have grown alot just not honed) so any advice or info or both would be lovely thank you
updated by @jessica4: 07/11/17 03:31:56AM
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

That is a lot of psychic energy over the years. Didn't is cause enough disturbance in your home for others to be affected and take note that something very strange was going on? You say at the top of your writing that she came to play with "us", so the influence was pretty overwhelmingly strong if it involved more than you. Did anyone ever suggest doing a cleansing since the haunting was so pervasive?

I would go back to the history of the home where this occurred, interview your siblings and the adults to see what they remember or how they perceived the haunting. The history of the house and the area is going to no doubt give you answers. It will take work, time and an ability to work an objective angle but you can get it done. Maybe there is a valid ghost hunters or paranormal group in your area that can offer some help.

The best to you!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

I would do as Maria said but I have a question: Did you live somewhere before you moved to this house where this little girl started showing up, and did you recognize that you had abilities before moving to this house where it all started?

It sounds like you had the ability to recognize and perhaps even strengthen her with some of your energy so she attached herself to you. As you began to fight back you gained strength and were eventually able to pull your energy away from her so she lost her hold on you.

Do you have any psychic shops near where you live where you can ask about meeting other psychic people who could perhaps mentor you? You do sound as if you have a tremendous amount of untrained energy that needs to be blended into your physical life.

In many of your discussions you talk about Nature and animals quite a bit, so I would imagine that is where a great deal of abilities come from. I guess many people would refer to you as a nature spirit which is perfectly fine. You also stated that you hold yourself back on purpose because of things that you have experienced in the past, and I'm going to assume that this discussion is what you have been talking about in other discussions. The very best thing that you have already learned is to not fear this darker energy because that is how they draw energy from you.

Welcome to EC, and continue to ask a lot of questions, in time you will start to gain better control of your abilities especially as you give up fearing where they may eventually lead you! Welcome Home!

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
My siblings remember her and that she was mean but they didn't experience a fraction of what I did with her. My mom sensed her energy but never saw her but she thinks she devoured a cat spirit that my mom was attached to. We all have abilities except my dad and he seemed to only one to not be affected by it well not much his only interactio n with her was him taking bat to what he called shadow because he was half asleep but we knew what he tried to take bat to. To answer your other question my mom actually did look into the house history and it belonged to a couple who built it but never had children and they ended up moving out because it had a lot of stairs but no children ever lived their we were the first family to live there but there were cats lol. But yeah that little girl just randomly came it was odd and my town is quite the religious one we are very small minority so we don't have hunters but we do have small group
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
Yes I did I lived in California and yeah I did but I was told i t alway just a nightmare or its just shadows the whole shebang of things you tell a toddler when she's something scary. But I was not a regular tot at all I didn't even think like one and I always got frustrated with my gramma (I was living with her at the time) because she would not listen and I would get pretty angry enough to do damage without touching things like her glass vase. Gramma explanation for this was that I was throwing things even tho there was no assailing object to be found but the guilt and terror in my eyes was enough evidence for her to know I did it. That was how my tot life went until I learned to speak clearly then I was told Jesus wouldn't want you to say things like that your gonna make jesus cry and you dont want do that do you? To this day I can hear her say those words! Anyways I would cry and say no and we would read the picture bible. It's weird but I have very good memory not idetic just I can tap into those memories as far as being six months old its scare my family like no other tho. I always new I wasn't normal and never got help for it except how to suppress it when I was put in the foster system I was put in therapy got exrays this and that got a ton of diagnosises put on and off of drugs I learned to suppress it all of it after a while and hide it which led to not getting help for things that that I did have like anxiety and depression which now I am getting help for but I also got therapist who idk what you would call it pagan? I'm not sure cause I don't know her abilities but she has helped me realize the effects of suppressing my abilities and how much more it could harm me I've learned alot lately and that's why I think I was finally able to find the will to fight this girl back that has haunted me for years on end and I think your right she was feeding off of me. And yes that girl was great deal why to this day I have a hard time communicating with spirits but I have been trying to get past it. because of one spirit that haunted me where I live now it was benign but out of fear I ignored it. But it never stopped vying for my attention he would touch my hair hang to my legs child stuff and hevalways knew when I needed space. I got very used to him but didn't interact with or tried to see him. Until one day it finally clicked and I started to cry and I actually looked at him said all you wanted was to be seen and I felt his sad happiness and then he was gone. I felt empty like I missed a friend so looked and called for him after hour miracously he came back but his energy was weaker I didn't waste anytime and told I'm sorry and good bye and I felt his forgiveness and faintly heard goodbye and that was it I still sometimes search to see if he might come back weird but yeah. Is it weird to say I miss a spirit? But yeah because of him my decision to embrace and learn about my abilities was solidified. Sorry I rant I don't mean to just alot to say years worth (^^;) but to answer questions as might of seen already pueblo is a religious town we have a very small paranormal group but they take on more hollistics than the higher planes and our store is collection store meant for those who are fascinated with paranormal stuff very sad store but they do have some stuff like crystals and incense but they couldn't tell you how to use it that's OK just doesn't help me and thanks for the warm welcome and good advice and patience I'm eternally grateful for your wisdom and kindness and acceptance and thank you for the all the answers cuz Google doesn't help
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
Oh and I wanted to comment about me being a nature spirit it makes alot of sense I'm not sell versed in this at all anything I do know is from spirits cuz some of them are smart
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

Jessica, spirits will be attracted to people who can see and or hear them and that would be you. As you have pointed out, they are looking for attention. In my opinion there are some great examples of good psychic interaction in shows like "The Haunting of..." with Kim Russo. What I like most about her is that she is love not fear based. So, it may help to review some of the shows along that vein, you can determine for yourself if you think the person is authentic or not and how they rate in interaction with the unseen and gain some of the insight you are looking for.

Sorry to hear that life has given you so many twist and turns. Now you are entering a time where you can make it on your terms instead of the dictates of others. I hope you find life rich and blessed.

When looking at the history of a house, remember that the land area may have some answers too. There could have been a house built and torn down long ago that might hold some answers. How about accidents from the street or road? As Bill smartly mentioned, the girl could have attached herself to you from another location.

It sounds like your community suffers from a way to common element affecting the world today. Lots of religiosity and too little spirituality. Woo to the holier-than-thou mentality.

See if the library records have answers to your search.

much Peace and Love!

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
I replied but idk what happened o.O
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
Hey Maria thank you for that vital information I didn't even think of looking in those things which I should of sice my town is built above our old town. Our town at one time got this massive flood making alot of it covered underwater. I completely forgot about that until you told me specific things to look for. Thank you. And it's ok it was a bit of ride but in many ways my abilities helped me as well I can tell you without them I would probably be a cold bitter person instead of who I am today. There are some repercussions but I'm glad of my decision to take my own path and finally accept who I am and learn about my abilities and and everything comes with it. I'm still reluctant with some stuff as you can see but I'll learn. I'm just glad I have people to turn to now like you guys its truly a blessing cuz yes my town has epidemic of alot of religion but no spirituality sadly. Pueblo is an odd place in all reality though but thanks for all the advice and tips :) I wish you happiness and love
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Jessica do you have any Indian tribes or reservations close by? In your case you might consider asking an Indian Elder, or Shaman if the tribe has one, for help. A shaman would be ideal for someone with your ability to learn from if it was ever possible.

You are incredibly gifted and whenever you have questions feel free to ask away. You can PM me if you ever feel the need to do so, but I'm not always on the internet as I use my libraries wifi when I am on. Again, I can't stress this enough, when you have these encounters keep yourself under control and try not to fear what is happening, you are the one with the power, and these spirits are well aware of that unless you give in to your fear, which they will use against you if they can.

Stay calm, everything is fine!

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
Oh I couldn't possibly do that though I wish I could but Native American spirituality is very sacred and cultural practice among tribes it is very private I know this from a family friend who was Native American I often called him Grampa he knew if my abilities he was first to ever call me as whole beautiful me and my abilities tho be couldn't teach me he was good support when that girl started to terrorize my dreams he gave me a traditional dream catcher he give me prayer every so often but I got to know him for only a short amount of time and he was probably the only elder we have her for miles unfortunately our Native American community is slowly dying away in this town as much as spirituality has alot of your non Christian religions are more underground which for me has served as a needle in the haystack because we do have psychics I dicovered but I also discovered that some can be um...unwelcoming when I reveal that I'm not looking for reading and that was the last she wrote. But I havnt given up. And thank you for your support and I agree control is a big factor that I need to learn with both living and non living apparently a loss of control over abilities and energy is not oblivious to all people and some can feel you reading them to some degree like yesterday I was at the book store with friends I felt like I was in the movie body snatchers they knew something was not normal and they knew it was from me so I got some confused daggers from some people some confused scared looks followed by steering clear and some straight up stares kids didn't seem to mind tho they just waved when i noticed them watching and of course those who didn't notice anything at all. But it wasnt long for spirits to pick up on my loss of control and they had a hay day so much I was going to throw up so my friends who empaths to notice and unwillingly felt my energy got me out there to on my friends house I ended up watching a classic scary movie to get myself into focus horror films makes me pull things in perspective rather than quivering mess unless there's gore or torture that just a no. But by the time I got home I made it clear to my homebody spirits I wasn't any of it and went to my room they kinda listened I got a daring pinch but other than they just hovered today tho exhausted I'm under control. I hope that never happens again ever. So yes control and no fear is definite must I need to learn and thanks again for your time um what's PM did you mean PM as time of day sorry just not sure what that means
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

You can also ask these spirits that come to you to be easy on you as this is all very new for you. And if possible, would they help you to understand what is happening and how you should respond, However, protect yourself with a shield of light and love that you create in your mind and then envelope yourself with.

I suspect that when the time comes for you to have a living guide spirit will send one to you. I must say you have a very interesting story to tell, you might also start writing some of this stuff in a journal as you never know what information you may need in the future!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book