Attachements.

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with people who have or have hadattachment As some of you know, I've been dealing with stuff in my home for over 3 years now. Some days are very quiet where as other days are so loud it sounds like an army going through my home.

As long as this has been going on I have felt someone following me day and night everywhere I go. it's not just around my home. it's when I leave my house to go anywhere else too. I am not able to "see" who it is and I've been having a difficult time with my clear hearing so I have no idea even if I would ask who it is. I thought maybe for a long time it was one of my guides but when I asked others they all said that you don't "feel" your guides like that and they wouldn't follow you around day and night like that. I do feel that whoever this is may be male and they like to tap on my chair on occasion but as of yet I am unable to ask questions and figure out the answer even through the tapping.

I was told a while back that I have an attachment but if that is true I have no idea how to remove it. I have tried anything and everything to take care of this situation. I do NOT want any attachments to me because from what I understand they are like energy vampires and take your energy life essence from you and make you ill.

whoever this is it seems so real that if I turn I almost think I will actually see someone standing there like you and me but I never do. Is this normal and does it sound like and attachment? How can I figure out who it is and what they want and why they are following me around so closely? thanks.

updated by @jodi-hill: 07/04/17 07:52:17AM
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

I do not feel scared or threatened in any way. what you mentioned to do above I have done that time and again since this started. That's why I asked how can one tell if they have an actual attachment or if it's just spirit following you around? maybe a youngster perhaps? I"m not sure. I've asked time and again who are you and what do you want but as I stated I won't understand what they are saying if they do tell me since I've been having alot of trouble with my hearing lately. I have gotten a name Nickolas and shortly after that the word guide and so I'm not sure. I guess I tend to put my guard up when I can not actually "see" who it is that is talking to me or moving about the house.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi Jodi,

Do you have any current pictures of your home (ones taken within the last 5 to 7 days)? If so would you please add them to you post so that I and hopefully others can take a look at them and try to figure out what might be in your home.

If you can get a picture of the windows , as well, that would be great too.

Do you have any current pics of yourself? If not would you please take one when you get a chance so that we can try and see if this attachment/spirit, etc. shows up in the pic as well.

I believe you mentioned that the noise had gotten so disturbing at one point that your husband had actually yelled for "them" to stop or quiet down.

Just regular pics are fine, I've seen peopleBedazzlethe heck out of them on Facebook, etc. but actually the best photos to Read, at least for me to Read are Basic Unedited Pictures.

Have you tried usingFrankincenseand Myrrh Incense to Cleanse your home?

# 2. Frankincense and Myrrh
When I need a very powerful house cleaning I purchase
frankincense and myrrh and a special charcoal to burn it on.

This charcoal has a little indentation to hold the frankincense and myrrh
(both in resin form). It is very important that the charcoal be in a heavy ash tray as it will burn for a long time and generate a lot of heat. Place the frankincense and myrrh in the indentation, light it and wait for the smoke to billow. In a state of sacred intention, walk from room to room allowing the smoke to cleanse and balance each room. This will balance and cleanse your personal energy field as well. Make sure you run cold water over the charcoal after it has burned completely out. Never throw a smoldering charcoal in your trash.

http://rebeccamarina.com/2009/05/seven-tips-for-spiritual-housecleaning/

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-burn-frankincense.html

If you haven't tried it yet, you might want to try it and see if it helps.

Huggs

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

HI, sorry just got your message. wasn't on for a few days. I will take a few pics around the house in the area's where the most activity occur and I will take a recent pic of myself as well and post them. I did smudge my home many weeks ago and that seemed to help alot. I do have some frankincense and some of the charcoal you mentioned. I burned some without the charcoal many weeks ago. we started doing work on the house again so I figured I'd wait till we were done with the painting and stuff before I did it again.

Should I post these pictures on my page? or here? I had been told to stop taking pictures in my home as whatever is here will continue to stay here as they will be attracted to me taking pictures of them so I stopped taking them. I believe I have several males and at least one older female here and I also feel there are children here. I know one of them that goes by the nameRachel also, the older female I believe her name to be Roselyn or who I refer to as Rosey. I'm not sure if it's a child following me around so closely or someone totally different but it's the NOT knowing for certain that really gets to me. I've had a few names pop out at me that seem to come up often as far as male names. I will take some pics though. thanks so much. Jodi

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

here are 2 recent pics of myself and also one pic of my living room. hope it helps.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

here are some recent pics of my dining room, stairsteps and hallway.

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

Hi Jodi,

There is a difference between an attachment, a ghost and residual energy. An attachment is a form of possession where an entity invades your personality and life, influencing want you do and say. Residual energy is a event that took place in the past in a place. That event was so traumatic that it scarred the atmosphere and is played over and over again. And Ghost, are spirits of those who have passed on but have attachments here on this plane because of trauma of some kind.

Sound like you have the later. When they make themselves apparent, you can tell them that it is your home, your life and that there is a wonderful experience waiting for them in the light. I would say, I'm sorry but your have to leave, you have love ones waiting for you in the light, please go to them. Salt is a good house cleanser for troubles like this. Place a little in each corner of the area where things happen, do a home cleansing, sweep up the salt and see how that works. You could look into the records or history of your home. Make sue you use the white light protection to seal your space, keeping it clear and protected.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

thank you Maria for your reply. I was out of town so I just logged on and saw your posting. I have tried the salt throughout the house. I've pretty much tried everything except exorcism which I'm pretty sure I do not need. I was able to contact the dead file show and they will be coming to my home on the 26th with Amy Allen physical physic so i'm hoping this can finally be cleared up and taken care of shortly after that once she can tell me once and for all who exactly it is lingering here around my home and the best way to go about sending them off to the light. It's taken me many years of contacting numerous people but I have finally been able to get someone to actually come here to try and help out.

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

I am really happy that help is on the way and some great help it is, Amy and Steve of Dead Files are very impressive and credible in the way they operate. Sounds like a positive resolution is at hand! That was a good suggestion on the part of Nocturnes Angel, to take pictures.I saw quite a few orbs in ones of the living room and dining room, the atmosphere feels dense (like too many people or in this case entitles, in a space, hogging up resources). Is something over your left shoulder in the first pic of you?

Please, supply updates on a regular basis. Cases of the supernatural nature never lose their interest, no matter how many times you have run across phenomena. No matter how out of this world the events are, there is always such a good reliability and affirmation that says "this is real"!

I know that Steve from Dead Files will do a thorough history of the house but did you happen to find anything of interest?

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

HI update on my house. Steve and Amy from the dead files came and investigated my home. I have a woman in my craft room still in her death state but I was told we need not worry about her and until she accepts her death she will remain there. Also, there was mention of a farmer that Amy met outside my home who she also said I have nothing to worry about as he is very friendly and helpful with his information. She went on to tell me that she came upon an Indian chief in my basement and sat and talked with him for some time. He stated to her that he has a sort of protective barrier around my home and is also trying to protect me from what is going on here but that the other entity has gained too much power.

Amy went on to tell me that I have an attachment. She said it was an indian woman who was lost and looking for her family but her family had been slaughtered a long time ago and that apparently this spirit saw something in me that she connected with and attached herself to me. This indian woman explained that she doesn't care about me or what happens to me and that what has been going on with me in this house she feels I deserve.

Now on to the horrible part.. She encountered what she called a trickster in the most evil form. She said at one time it was human but when it passed the power went to it's head and it turned evil and basically it's a demon now that there is nothing human about it any longer and that it has been on this land for hundreds of years and that I'm not the first one it has harassed over the years. It spoke to her in another language, laughing uncontrollably and talking backwards and in riddles. it told her it was the one who attacked me numerous times and that it's focus is on me and that it has taken souls before.

what Amy told me was that I needed to bring in a shaman and his trickster to perform whatever ceremony they feel fit then the next day I need to bring in a holy man and a demonologist to perform and exorcism on my home and then once this entity is gone the indian chief can then bind the indian woman and take her away from me and here. She says that the chief says that he is here because of what is going on here. Amy went on to tell me that what happened was that I have abilities that I was unaware of and then they started to open up and I didn't know what to do with them so wasn't sure how to open and close and use the gifts and these entities took advantage of that and that's why I've been going through this. She said once I get this taken care of I need to learn about my gifts and how to control them so this never happens again.

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

Wow, it's got to be wonderful to have something definitive on your situation! Do you know when they will air your story and how will you go about finding the people to finish the work with the malevolent spirits in your home?

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

Hi The show will air my story sometime in December or January. I have already found a Shaman willing to come in and help but I'm looking for a priest currently willing to come in afterwards and do the exorcism of my home. I have to plant Cedar trees around my property to set up a barrier to keep negative entities out so this doesn't happen again and also learn how to open n close properly before i can meditate again.

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

Thanks, I am surprised that meditation was labelled as an agent. I look to
stresses and past negative events in our lives that make us vulnerable to,
and leave us open to attachments, be they of the living among us or from
another plane. And meditation as a definite positive.
The best Jodi! Down the road, I'd like to hear your personal impressions of the
"Dead Files show" and Amy Allen.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

Yes i'm not too fond of the fact that I am unable to meditate right now but Amy Allen has told me that I need to learn how to open and close down properly so this sort of thing never happens again.

As for my impressions on Amy Allen and the show I found them to be very professional but very friendly and caring. I found Amy to be a beautiful person both inside and out and she knew what she was talking about. She was very nice and her partner Steve was friendly, outgoing and funny but also very serious about what he was here to do. very professional but also very caring as many times I caught tears in his eyes over some of the thing's we discussed. I very much enjoyed meeting them as well as the crew. They came in and did an excellent job.

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

It's good to hear that the people of Dead Files are all they appear to be on the show! I know of a wonderful meditation site that has free guided instruction which covers the opening and closing of channels with protection if you would like to evaluate the material I can send you the link.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

I would love to have the link Maria. any help in learning how to open and close properly is much appreciated.. thanks. :)

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

(The site didn't have a place for me to reply to your last post so I selected the last post that had a reply button). Here are some links, among these you will find what you are looking for and lots more! The meditation room has a series of guided meditations that lead to opening & closing channels and other really wonderful practices.

http://www.onlinemeditation.org/meditation-room/- a nice meditation room to get more knowledge and meditate

http://www.onlinemeditation.org/some online classes to keep you going!

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

It was weird, when I clicked on to you post, I swear your picture moved, like there was a clear energy field. It's hard to explain, but it's the difference between looking at something in front of you and looking at it in clear water. It was infidelity and energy shift. I didn't feel anything bad from it, just an energy field. I did feel a female, human spirit, that felt like a grandmother type, someone from a few generations back and heard the name "Martha" or something with an "M" and an "A" I'm not god with names. I also picked up a male, not much on him, he feels more residual, he seems more about the house where as the female is more about someone watching over you, but this doesn't explain the energy shift. I do feel that you are a sensitive/medium, something passed down from a female side, I just heard "aunt".

I do feel that you astral project and at times you walk in between the veils all at the same time. It almost feels like walking then things go into a dream state while being awake. Like, say your walking through your living room, but then things looks like a dream, like walking through an energy field. Where you see things in real-time but it also shifts like your seeing it in clear water. I'm not sure I'm explaining this right :)

Do you ground your energy often? It may help to ground your energy. Because senatives/mediums are like beacons it's not uncommon to have earthbound spirits coming and going and following you around. They often don't mean harm, but likely feel like you can help them or just may be drawn to your strong energy. I have no doubt you protect your energy field, you can also try to extend the shield outwards so they are not so close to you. Grounding your energy may also help to direct that energy more to the ground instead of having so much energy extending outwards. So it's kind of like drawing your own energy in while extending your shield out further away from your body and your aura.

Your going to attract many things, most will be human, though some may be non-human. Most of these non-human beings do attach themselves, but they often attach themselves to other human spirits who come to you. These lost souls are like batteries to non-human entities so they don't want to loose their battery or energy source. Usually what I do is bring in alot f light and offer them a safe place to decide. Like when I cross them over, it's hard to get them to cross when they have these other entites attached to them because they won't willing let them go, however, I create a protective path filled with light,Angels and Jesus at the door. None of these entities can enter because it is so well protected. When they are there, they choose. Most are already willing to go, they just need a let go and that safe place. Some change their minds. It's really all about freewill. These non-human attachments do attach, but if the spirit does want to cross over, then they choose to enter this area and then ultimately choose to cross and there is nothing the attachment can do. By doing this though, everything needs to be protected, including yourself, your home, car, family, ect. If you loose some, then it's their choice and they will come back when they are ready. I don't confront these entities, I merely use the light that draws them back and away.

I don't feel any attachments on you. I do feel spirits around you. Listen, before you blow alot of money on having people doing stuff to get rid of attachments, ect,. I would spend some time understanding your gifts, understanding energy, especially yours since your energy is so strong. This is where the grounding and extending your shield may help. Understand what your gifts are, how they work in you and decide what YOU want to do with it. Being a sensitive or medium, you will likely always have spirits around you. It's really more about learning to control it. You may also want to look more into astral projection or even energy projection , which is really more about the energy you are giving off and receiving.

I hope this helps :)

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

thank you so much for your email. I do have spirits around me. one in particular I was told is an Indian chief who is watching over me. I have been told about a Martha before and if she is related to me in some way the only reference I can recall back through my family history is a grandmother that they called Millie. I don't know of any Martha off hand. I have also been told that a grandmother of mine did have the gift but kept it hidden because back then you didn't talk about those thing's so I'm not sure what grandmother that would be and also not sure what aunt it would be as far as my gifts but it's very interesting that you picked up on all of that.

I have been told that I am a sensitive and that I could be a medium but right now I'm at the baby stages of my development and that I have alot to learn and that I need to learn all there is about my gifts and how to open and close properly. I recently had a psychic in to my home and she told me about being too open and that I need to learn how to close and use my gifts that I have. She also told me that I have an attachment. She said she was seeing an Indian woman attached to me but also she was seeing an negative entity that she communicated with and she referred to it as a trickster from Native American tribes and that it's not good and there is nothing human about it anymore and that it boasted about taking souls before and has it's focus on me and so I was told I need to bring in a shaman, holy man and demonologist to remove it and the attachment.

I do try to protect myself. I have a shield but I also call on the white light to surround me as well and ask my guardians to protect me.I do know that I go to what I believe are other realms and sometimes I feel myself leaving my body and when the exit is a bad one I get jerked back into my body. it's funny cause just last night someone said something about an energy around me and it being a good thing like I'm being protected.

Again, thanks so much for your read on me. I really appreciate what you do for other's. I hope that one day I am able to read other's but that is in the future for me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book