Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
928 posts

Hi Jodi,

Do you have any current pictures of your home (ones taken within the last 5 to 7 days)? If so would you please add them to you post so that I and hopefully others can take a look at them and try to figure out what might be in your home.

If you can get a picture of the windows , as well, that would be great too.

Do you have any current pics of yourself? If not would you please take one when you get a chance so that we can try and see if this attachment/spirit, etc. shows up in the pic as well.

I believe you mentioned that the noise had gotten so disturbing at one point that your husband had actually yelled for "them" to stop or quiet down.

Just regular pics are fine, I've seen peopleBedazzlethe heck out of them on Facebook, etc. but actually the best photos to Read, at least for me to Read are Basic Unedited Pictures.

Have you tried usingFrankincenseand Myrrh Incense to Cleanse your home?

# 2. Frankincense and Myrrh
When I need a very powerful house cleaning I purchase
frankincense and myrrh and a special charcoal to burn it on.

This charcoal has a little indentation to hold the frankincense and myrrh
(both in resin form). It is very important that the charcoal be in a heavy ash tray as it will burn for a long time and generate a lot of heat. Place the frankincense and myrrh in the indentation, light it and wait for the smoke to billow. In a state of sacred intention, walk from room to room allowing the smoke to cleanse and balance each room. This will balance and cleanse your personal energy field as well. Make sure you run cold water over the charcoal after it has burned completely out. Never throw a smoldering charcoal in your trash.

http://rebeccamarina.com/2009/05/seven-tips-for-spiritual-housecleaning/

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-burn-frankincense.html

If you haven't tried it yet, you might want to try it and see if it helps.

Huggs

Angel
Angel
@angel
5 years ago
607 posts

It was weird, when I clicked on to you post, I swear your picture moved, like there was a clear energy field. It's hard to explain, but it's the difference between looking at something in front of you and looking at it in clear water. It was infidelity and energy shift. I didn't feel anything bad from it, just an energy field. I did feel a female, human spirit, that felt like a grandmother type, someone from a few generations back and heard the name "Martha" or something with an "M" and an "A" I'm not god with names. I also picked up a male, not much on him, he feels more residual, he seems more about the house where as the female is more about someone watching over you, but this doesn't explain the energy shift. I do feel that you are a sensitive/medium, something passed down from a female side, I just heard "aunt".

I do feel that you astral project and at times you walk in between the veils all at the same time. It almost feels like walking then things go into a dream state while being awake. Like, say your walking through your living room, but then things looks like a dream, like walking through an energy field. Where you see things in real-time but it also shifts like your seeing it in clear water. I'm not sure I'm explaining this right :)

Do you ground your energy often? It may help to ground your energy. Because senatives/mediums are like beacons it's not uncommon to have earthbound spirits coming and going and following you around. They often don't mean harm, but likely feel like you can help them or just may be drawn to your strong energy. I have no doubt you protect your energy field, you can also try to extend the shield outwards so they are not so close to you. Grounding your energy may also help to direct that energy more to the ground instead of having so much energy extending outwards. So it's kind of like drawing your own energy in while extending your shield out further away from your body and your aura.

Your going to attract many things, most will be human, though some may be non-human. Most of these non-human beings do attach themselves, but they often attach themselves to other human spirits who come to you. These lost souls are like batteries to non-human entities so they don't want to loose their battery or energy source. Usually what I do is bring in alot f light and offer them a safe place to decide. Like when I cross them over, it's hard to get them to cross when they have these other entites attached to them because they won't willing let them go, however, I create a protective path filled with light,Angels and Jesus at the door. None of these entities can enter because it is so well protected. When they are there, they choose. Most are already willing to go, they just need a let go and that safe place. Some change their minds. It's really all about freewill. These non-human attachments do attach, but if the spirit does want to cross over, then they choose to enter this area and then ultimately choose to cross and there is nothing the attachment can do. By doing this though, everything needs to be protected, including yourself, your home, car, family, ect. If you loose some, then it's their choice and they will come back when they are ready. I don't confront these entities, I merely use the light that draws them back and away.

I don't feel any attachments on you. I do feel spirits around you. Listen, before you blow alot of money on having people doing stuff to get rid of attachments, ect,. I would spend some time understanding your gifts, understanding energy, especially yours since your energy is so strong. This is where the grounding and extending your shield may help. Understand what your gifts are, how they work in you and decide what YOU want to do with it. Being a sensitive or medium, you will likely always have spirits around you. It's really more about learning to control it. You may also want to look more into astral projection or even energy projection , which is really more about the energy you are giving off and receiving.

I hope this helps :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book