Am I hearing ghosts? HELP!!!

To post a reply, login or signup

chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

Lately I have heard what sounds like voices. Its like being in a bar, many conversations going. The point is, I can not isolate even one voice. Its a constant mumbling. Everywhere I went it felt as if they were behind me, mumbling. I asked, pleaded for it to stop, or to have just one voice speak to me. It only got collectively louder. I meditate daily, which really keeps me balanced. Within these meditations I am given what I refer to as whispers. The whisper said build a ring of fire around yourself, and turn up the heat when I feel I can no longer handle the voices. It is working, so far.

Last night, something strange happened. Within my meditation, a woman appeared. She was in Victorian clothes, high buttoned collar, long puffy sleeves. Her brown hair neatly pulled into a bun upon her head. She had brown eyes, a soft round face with rosey cheeks. I didn't see her lips move, but she said something like her child is lost. I felt a wave of sadness, though her expression never changed. The voice was flat, calm. I felt that the child had perhaps been dead, most likely for a long time. A voice rose from me," we are all connected, there is no time, or space, we are one." Yes, I do believe this, but it slipped from my lips without me trying to speak. She faded away...

What was this? Was this just a whisper manifested into a form of a person? I haven't a clue what it means, if anything. I welcome any thoughts ...

updated by @chris: 07/03/17 08:02:52AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

I suspect that the woman is probably a guiding spirit since she is imparting information for your benefit. She may well be the one opening you up to all of the other voices all jumbled together in an attempt to make sure that you pay attention to her. Those voices may subside as you learn to listen to her voice more closely. And you may be the lost child and she's telling you that she has found you and she wants you to relax. I think for the most part this is a very positive experience. But that's just my opinion only you can decide for sure!

chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

Thank you Erin. I did what you suggested, and invited her in. It turned into a surreal experience. This sort of thing has never happened to me. I asked her in, and gently asked if I could help her,and tried to reassure her I was not there to harm her. The next thing I knew, I was in this space that was being created right in front of me. The walls were being formed by what looked like thick multi-colored paint. As it oozed down, a wall, with color, paintings, windows appeared. It was happening all around, I realized we were seated across from one another, but she would not face me, look at me. She poured tea into elegant china tea cups. It was so proper. I felt that she was so tight, drawn in upon herself. I asked again, what I could assist her with. Her face went flush, and she said, my child is lost. I never saw her lips move. A wave of sadness engulfed me so strong, I thought I might cry. I indicated that I could feel her anguish, but I needed more to help her. She turned and stared directly at me. I became so uneasy, it felt like I was being stabbed with heartache. I collected my thoughts, and she was gone...

The next experience I had with her, was also amazing. I did like I had before, asked her in. This time I was outside following her. There was a white house on my left, and a tree lined street. The road was packed dirt. No cars, just an occasional horse and buggy. Then I was on a horse drawn trolley. I don't understand where she went or what was going on, but I so enjoyed the ride. Can anyone relate to this? Why might I be shown these things?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book