A very lucid dream...

To post a reply, login or signup

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

Months ago I had a dream about battling a demon. It was a long fight with the demon ultimately bitting me on my thigh. The dream had been so vivid that when he bit me I awoke...later in the morning I had on shorts and my son said who bit you on the leg...sure enough right where I dreamed he bit me I had teeth marks. I will try to attach the photo that was made...

Any ideas on this?????

updated by @madison-jade: 07/02/17 12:09:06PM

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts
Thank you Meowski I will start keeping a dream journal. I should have been doing that all along. Problem is I rarely remember my dreams and it takes something to actually trigger the memory during the day.Thank you very much for your help!Maddy

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts
They are quite creepy dreams indeed. This is the only time I have know of a mark being left. I remember right where he bit me and it was right before I defeated him in the fight. The mark was on the outside of my upper left thigh, it was actual size of a human mouth. I know the picture is hard to tell but you can actually see individual teeth in the bite. It lasted for two days and then no sign at all of it ever having been there. The skin was not broken. I am glad as well that I was successful!Thank you for your input I really appreciate it.Maddy

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book