A Bat ....or something else?

To post a reply, login or signup

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

A few nights ago I woke to a rustling, scratchysound. I immediatelythought mouse or rat (it sounded bigger than a mouse) but thought I had better turn the light on in case it was a snake or possum or something else.

When I turned the light on I could see something black sticking out from behind the curtain. It looked like a bat wing. The color was pitch black. Then it dropped to the floor and I pulled the blanket over my head. I heard it flying around and around.

It did this twice and then the noise stopped. I assumed it had left the room so I closed the door. I noticed two small bright white orb type lights goingon and offin two separate corners of the room. Like slowintermittent pulsating lights.

I decided to put the bat outside when it was asleep the next day. I could not find it anywhere. I still can't find it. It has notstarted flying around the house again on following nights as I would expect a bat to do.

Now I'm left wondering if it was a bat or something else, and I wonder if the two orbs of light were some type ofprotection.

Very weird.

updated by @flyrobinfly: 07/15/17 10:18:09AM
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

I don't doubt that the 2 orbs were looking in on you, feels to me like there was some love involved in their presence and that would lend itself to your protection. Now the bat leads to the question, if a bat could get in, is it possible that it got out through the same avenue? I love that your thoughts were to look after that bat if it was still there in the morning!

Sounds like you are pretty familiar with the occasional visit from our family of winged, scaled or furry ones. The answer may be found in how this experience stacks up differently from what you have had happen before.

There"s a good chance that the 2 incidents happen to make a visitation separately.

love & peace,

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Hi Maria, thanks for your reply. All windows and doors were shut at the time (it's winter here). I have absolutelyno idea how it would have managed to get in (or out again). It's a real mystery.

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

That puts the bat like creature in as more of a paranormal occurrence along with with the orbs. Could it be UFO related? Any reports in your area? http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

Any history with other strange occurrences around your home or land that report spirit or other entity activity?

Hope you don't mind all the questions, you've got me curious as to what is going on.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

That's an interesting site Maria. Thanks. I had toscroll back a few pages because it's been almost a week now (still no sign of the Bat) but I didn't see any UFO activitynear me. There was a sighting in Australia but nowhere near me. My computer was acting up a bit on that site. I did notice a bright light in the sky a few weeks ago but assumed it must have been a planet or something? It looked like a star, just bigger and brighter. I guess I should betaking photos of things when I see them.

I've had therare sighting of spirits in every home I've lived in. This place is no more active than any of the others. From memory,I've hadfive visits here andfour of them were from people I knew. The other one was just lost and confused.

This house is not a creepy house and doesn't have any bad energy. I don't feel that it has anything to do with aboriginal land or anything like that. I don't fear living here but whatever the black winged bat-like thing was ... I'll be pleased if it stays away.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Wow Salansar. We crossed paths then. I was just answering Maria while you were posting.

There is evidence of the Australian aboriginal culture all over Australia. I honestly don't feel that it is related to them, but I definitely will have a look around. I know some places are apparently described as 'bad rocks' but I'm not sure where those places are. I have also heard that tourists who visited Uluru and took home a rock claimed to have bad luck ....and apparently there is a story that the Post Office had a pile of rocks that had been sent back to Uluru from tourists who had souvenired them!! :)

Sometimes we get these interesting, unusual, one-off experiences but that is my first Bat one!

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

There is a similar occurrence with TuTu Pele, the goddess of volcanoes in the Hawaiian Islands. Her curse follows those who take the lava rocks home. There too, the returns stack to the ceiling at the post office. Pele means to keep her nation intact and everyone from early Christian missionaries to today's scientist have had to stand in awe of her legend in action.

I love bats but that would also included reptiles and insects. This spring, I had the pleasure of being adopted by and in turn adopted a crow. Have a parrot, dog and cat,and just found forever homes for 2 very, very large tortoises, a Burmese and Sulcata. They lived with us for years before finding a place. So, my tendency is to see animals in a very positive light. By the way, you have one of my favourite bats down there, the flying fox.

Maybe a direct communicate with the orbs will gleam an answer. It's your space so you have the right to have answers from those who enter your home in mutual respect.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Sounds like you have a bat as a spirit guide, at least for the time being. There could be something for you to learn from bat energy. . . maybe try a search for "bat spirit guide." This one is interesting: http://www.wildspeak.com/animalenergies/bat.html

"Those people who work with bat sometimes find that bat will swamp their dreams with images of bat wings, will attack them in visions, or will appear in Otherworld trances at significant times often at initiatory points, to either signal an initiatory phase is beginning, occurring, or ending. Bat is also a particularly prominent guide for shamanists and those who are concerned with life/death mysteries."

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Thank you so much Ecila. That was a great site, and puts a much more positive spin on the visit.

Reading that article makes sense. I do have some changes heading my way.

So interesting that something can appear and disappear like that. Sometimes there just isn't a logical explanation.

^^^ Above - I felt bad after writing that 'I'll be pleased if it stays away 'so I think that my intuition is probably telling me that it won't do me too much harm.

The two small bright white orbs were also interesting. I'd never experienced that before.

Thanks for all your comments.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book