Vision of Abuse

To post a reply, login or signup

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Originally I posted this in "Empath Life" but it got deleted...don't really see why considering I'm an Empath and this is related to my gifts, but oh well, so they told me to post here, and here it is. I guess this could be considered as psychic but I'm an Empath, but I guess I have some psychic ability to an extent? This post is about a vision I had a couple nights ago, keep that in mind.

I was at work, and when it was near time for me to go home, I started to feel this sadness, this was something that hurt a person very deep, but it wasn't me. I thought maybe it was the woman I worked with (the one I'm connected to I can feel her emotions all the time, we're both Empaths), but when I asked her, she said she was feeling happy and I could tell, it wasn't her.

Here's the scary part. I was driving home from work, and I started feeling this intense pressure all over my body and my face, as if something had terrified me. I started to feel a headache kind of, I felt stress. I started seeing things like when I read someone's mind only an extreme amount of clarity like never before!

So I can only assume it was seeing through someone's eyes. She looked familiar. I could..."feel" it. It was like I was sort of inside her body, I felt her long hair, all of her, and felt the things inside her mind. It was dark (it was night time so makes sense) but I don't know where she was, I want to say outside though somewhere, maybe. I could feel her crying as I felt her taking hits to the face and body by a muscular man, who dressed like the rappers do on tv, the "players". Red shirt (or hoody, not sure), red hat (I think with a C on it or some letter), and dark cargo shorts. He was physically assaulting her because they got in some disagreement.

I have a theory it might be someone I never wanted to see again. 5 years ago, I met an Empath before I knew anything about them or me being one. When she first walked in a room at school, I felt something grabbing my attention like her presence punched me in the gut. This was the strongest connection I ever felt. Long story short, she told me once she didn't want to be with abusive guys (the guys for years she had been chasing and still is as far as I know), and she told me in the past she was abused.

Now, I TRIED to show her what it's like when someone cares about you, but one day, she just randomly started ignoring me for reasons I don't know why. I have a psychic friend who at the time told me this woman loved me, but after using me for money, and ignoring me, how could she?!? But my friend is never wrong, my Empath mother said so too. So with this in mind, it looked like this woman and now I wonder what this sign could mean.

I REALLY don't want to come into contact with her again, I can't trust her, and I know she abandoned herself because she had doubt in herself and felt no one would love her, but I tried my best and she didn't seem to care, and used me. The sad part is, I still love her deep down for who she used to be and still is deep down there. She hasn't been herself in a long time.

With that said, she has been the most confusing woman I ever met by far, and yet the woman I always loved the most, but I had to block her after months of ignoring me for no reason and using me. It just hurts. Around me she seemed to act herself and seemed sincere, but seemed other than the couple of times she met me just to get my money, we only talked online, and we used to have the best deep conversations. It felt like she loved me...:(.

So with all this said, I don't know why I saw this sign, because it's not like she hasn't been abused in the past before. So why am I seeing this now? Is it her? It was the most terrifying experience regarding my gift. What do I do?

updated by @realfaction: 07/07/17 08:13:50AM
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Your intuition is telling you to stay away from her, but having the vision makes me wonder if she is calling for help. You might put yourself in a bad situation if you contact her. If you feel you need to try to help, be sure to keep a distance. You already know she is trouble.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

That makes a lot of sense, yeah I agree with that. What I don't get is why she'd call me for help after using me so much when she already knows I blocked her or at least I think and if she really cared she wouldve kept my phone number anyway. But why did I have to feel it...ugh. This could get annoying if it keeps up. She seems to "haunt" me every once in a while, but never like this before. I could swear sometimes I heard a voice screaming my name. Sounded like her (in my head). I hope this doesn't continue.

Don't get me wrong, I DO feel bad for her but she CHOOSES to tangle with these men and shocked she hasn't learned yet by now she shouldn't. She is indeed trouble. If she really cares, she'll end up in my life due to fate one way or another, but not worried about it. Thanks.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

I have to agree with Ecila and the impression that this woman is no good for you and not even very good for herself at this time. She has a lot of very sticky energy and dangerous baggage that only she can clean up. People like this create attachments that fit like tentacle suckers into the energy and spiritual field of others. Send her some white light, wish her the best and move on. You are not responsible for her but you can help by sending positive energy. It's a good practice to clean up your personal energy field on a regular bases but particularly important after a negative involvement. Send white light to your being, see all tentacles that create drains cut and sent back to their source, create a protective cover for your life-force. Take care of yourself and know this sort of experience so that it will have no opportunity with you in the future. Empathy and compassion can make us very venerable to those on the wrong path.

Love and peace,

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

"...like tentacle suckers." Haha that's a very clear way to describe it! I do feel for her, though. It is so sad to see people who allow themselves to be abused and I do know the feeling from her end.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

The sad thing is, if she was herself, she would be perfect for me. She's not been herself in years. :( I hate to have seen her devolve into that.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Absolutely, thanks.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

A double Scorpio? What is that? I know I'm a Scorpio but..wha? Awakening? I'm confused lol thank you though :) you are very kind, I'm here for you too. I'd like to know more about what you just said though, if you could elaborate. Sounds interesting.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I've been really doing some thinking. Sometimes I really wish she would be herself and change but whenever I tried to help her seemed eventually she ignored me even though we used to be better friends and idk she ignored me for no reason. And I know about these latches but I wonder still why this connection was meant to happen. Am I supposed to help her? Is there a point coming in the future where I will help her?

It's all really confusing. Part of me wants to help her but I'm afraid she'll just lie to me and do all that stuff again. Deep down she's a wonderful person, but only if she would for once let herself be.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

The best prediction of future events is what happened in the past. She probably will do the same things again. It is your choice. Beware.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

It may not have been what you wanted to hear but you asked for it and have gotten some great advice here. Romantic love unlike Universal Love can be extremely disarming, our hormones and senses leave us very vulnerable. Consider that it maybe you who is not yourself and she is exactly who she is and you aren't able to except it.
We are all here to learn and move forward as souls with bodies. Ask yourself what is healthy about this relationship you haven't gotten over. Ask what you are meant to learn from this experience and go from there.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

It's been inactive for a while here but something else happened. I felt tears coming on, on the way home just 20 or so minutes ago, and i somehow know it's her. The voice said "Help her" over and over again. As scared as I am, I think that clearly indicates I'm supposed to help her. I'm going to try it guys, with caution of course, and I think she just needs to see more love in her life. Pray for me. I'm hoping things go well, I'm sending her a message.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book