UFO sightings

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
742 posts

Over the last few years UFO sightings have been on the increase. It kind of makes one wonder if perhaps these entities might be converging on our planet to chroniclehuman kinds extinction from the physical Earth plane. This was just an idea that popped up in my thoughts, anyone care to contemplate what's going on in this area?

updated by @bill-walker: 09/04/18 07:51:37PM
Bing
Bing
@bing
4 years ago
556 posts

Hi Bill

Pat's observations are spot on. I suggest that you begin to read "The Convoluted Universe" series of books and "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" by Dolores Cannon. You can also see a series of videos by her at this link from my YouTube Channnel 1111Angels.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVeIE4vO-zCB-UH8oegWz2jRXNDkyc2v

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
742 posts

I really want to believe what your saying, and I guess deep down, I do. However, the recent flair of dark events surrounding our current world affairs sometimes leads me to believe that perhaps we need to fall all the way to the bottom before we can pick ourselves back up to the point of seeing the light. I guess one must ask, him or herself, just exactly what that point of transformation will actually be. I do agree that we are the show that all of the,spiritual and non spiritual, forms of the universe are watching, and we most certainly are changing. Thanks Pat and Bing for the comments, and I hope others will offer their own personal perspectives about this!

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
742 posts

Just to be clear here, I don't believe that any other race is here to cause our extinction. In fact, why should they, we're doing a pretty decent job of destroying our planet, i.e. environment, all on our own! And this is primarily where most, not all, of my fear lies!

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
742 posts

Nice to see your reply, I haven't noticed you around very much lately!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book