UFO sightings

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Over the last few years UFO sightings have been on the increase. It kind of makes one wonder if perhaps these entities might be converging on our planet to chroniclehuman kinds extinction from the physical Earth plane. This was just an idea that popped up in my thoughts, anyone care to contemplate what's going on in this area?

updated by @bill-walker: 07/03/17 03:32:39AM
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

They're here, not to witness the extinction but to witness the transformation that the earth is going through. Entities, come in many categories - friendly, and not. But there are many from various star systems who have been protective of this planet, and hope that we don't annihilate each other. We are changing, and to be honest; right now, we are the show that everyone is watching.

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
547 posts

Hi Bill

Pat's observations are spot on. I suggest that you begin to read "The Convoluted Universe" series of books and "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" by Dolores Cannon. You can also see a series of videos by her at this link from my YouTube Channnel 1111Angels.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVeIE4vO-zCB-UH8oegWz2jRXNDkyc2v

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

I really want to believe what your saying, and I guess deep down, I do. However, the recent flair of dark events surrounding our current world affairs sometimes leads me to believe that perhaps we need to fall all the way to the bottom before we can pick ourselves back up to the point of seeing the light. I guess one must ask, him or herself, just exactly what that point of transformation will actually be. I do agree that we are the show that all of the,spiritual and non spiritual, forms of the universe are watching, and we most certainly are changing. Thanks Pat and Bing for the comments, and I hope others will offer their own personal perspectives about this!

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Hi Bill,

Sightings are constant conversation in our family. My daughter and her husband see ships all the time on the Rez in Saskatchewan. A neighbour, Mr. Wilbur Allen, who is an accredited photographer has devoted much of his time to the UFO phenomena particularly in DC https://www.google.com/search?q=wilbur+allen+ufo+photos&client=ubuntu&hs=giv&channel=fs&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ldbWU86SGZDmsASyz4HgDg&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1440&bih=773

Sorry for the long url. The dominate culture works toward a man made world that is out of sync with the natural world. I believe for one, that they are concerned with our destructive behaviour. In our ambition to pave the world with concrete we have become blind to the many worlds that existed on planet earth. There are many lifeforms not only beyond but within. We have not been kind to the life on Gaia. It's no wonder that we fear that a more advanced species may do the same to us.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

You know Bill, I really don't want to believe this stuff. However, my body has experienced so many symptoms of the ascension; that finally I had to give up and say OK. Also, I've noticed so many people commenting here about similar symptoms that, after awhile, you can't go with coincidence.

I was just writing about this to someone else - Cannon is one voice but there are many others. Many books by various authors are already becoming dated because things are changing too quickly. If you google "ascension 2014" "ascension symptoms 2014" you'll start to see more info.

The point of this is basically, an experiment. Many on the planet are trying to raise their vibration to another level. This is one of the reasons why life on the planet is getting more difficult. It use to be that you had a series of facts and that people would then argue about the best course of action. Now, we argue about the reality of the facts - reality is becoming fractured and it is a little scary. There are those that believe everyone has a right to their beliefs; and those that feel, only their way is the "correct" way, and if you disagree - you're killed.

We have hit the breaking point but how this will eventually look - no one, knows. To alter the vibration of a large group of people (and a planet) is something that is unusual. So, yes, we are being watched. And I suspect Bill, that there will be many more UFO sightings ahead. Notice that the sightings are now in more populated areas because the entities know that many of us are becoming familiar and will not freak out.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Hi Pat-Starbridge,

I think we have evolved to the point that we realize that our reality is based on our perception of it.

Love & Peace

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I wish I could say, all of us have evolved that far. There are those who have broken through the illusion and then there are those who are still caught in it.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Agreed Pat-Starbridge,

Those who had broken through the illusion, those who are still caught in it and those who manufacture it. : )

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Just to be clear here, I don't believe that any other race is here to cause our extinction. In fact, why should they, we're doing a pretty decent job of destroying our planet, i.e. environment, all on our own! And this is primarily where most, not all, of my fear lies!

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Hi BEMR,

Even if you only start with the sighting of UFOs over Washington DC in 1952 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZ7O9cfpPQ or something like the War of L.A, The Blue Book Commission or the fact that the hundreds of thousands of eye witness sightings are categorized by close encounters from 1 to 7, you have more than what can explained by the military. Who's military would it be since the sightings are recorded all over the World. Conversely, it could be possible that we are getting our technology from them.

Another realistic probability is that - we are not alone in this vast Universal soup : )

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Nice to see your reply, I haven't noticed you around very much lately!

Xanadu dream
@xanadu-dream
3 years ago
1 posts

UFOs. Been reading a lot on the subject for the last 30 years. Trying to stay objective. Part of me's a skeptic (probably because it's too big for my little brain/think Star Trek prime directive), the other part acknowledging that something is obviously going on. Everybody seems to agree that we are not alone in the universe. At least there's that. The latest thought that came to me was that since we're all spiritual beings, surely we connect with otherworldly creatures on some spiritual level. Knowing we're going through big changes, saying they are here to help us through sounds strangely right to me. Could they have picked up our cries for help ?

Happy to find other empaths with an interest for the subject :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book