The gunshot

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I don't know if this was a vision from a past life or a vision of someone's else past life. I have no understanding what so everI was cleaning our master bathroom yesterday . I was cleaning the sink and was finishing up then turned to step out of the bathroom into the bed room and there it was about two feet from my chest. A double barrel shot gun and yes, it shot me. It all was so fast. As soon as I seen it the gun went off. I felt nothing. It was so close I could see the pellets coming from the Barrel. The blast . It happen to quick to be scared. I don't think I heard it either. I did not see who was holding the gun Quick as it shot, everything disappeared. The first thing I done was to try to feel a presence in the room but I felt nothing. It happen in black and white. My visions are usually in color. Or sorta color like. I have NEVER had a vision where I was in harms way. My house spirits have been quiet for a while now and I was so surprised I couldn't feel any presences when this happen. Ok, any opinions of what this was. I did not feel the shot and it didn't take my breath or anything. Opinions???I don't know if this was a warning for me or what
updated by @rene: 07/04/17 07:25:07PM
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts

Could be a warning, I'm not saying it is, but always have that in the back of your mind. Perhaps that happened 200 years ago that very date and time in that exact spot 200 or 150 years ago. Try looking up the history of the area and see who was shot with a shot gun. Hope this helps.

annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts

Like the hole i saw, it may never be explained, that sure is a wild one tho.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

And here is another possibility for you to consider. You felt no spirit attachment when this occurred which makes me believe that this is a past reflection of an event that took place years ago that happens on occasion because it is on a time loop of some kind. Our physical universe seems to have the ability to record events, especially violent ones, from the past. I believe that you were at the right place at the right time for this manifestation to occur.

You already know that the area you live in had a some what violent history so that would make sense to me. I think I asked before how old your house is and how much you know about its history but I don't remember what you said? Just curious, did the shotgun look like a new model or something from a time long since gone by, if you can remember?

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hi Bill. It was in black and white but since you mention that I did see the high cock back thing that was visible above the barrows , I didn't think about that. So I guess that means it's either an old gun or a very expensive one. I didn't see anyone holding it though. That's strange. But I was focused on the end of the gun though because it just appeared out of no where. Usually my visions that's as a blur then becomes clear but this was clear as day
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I really like the way you explained that. That makes perfect sense (even to me!) and that would answer my questions about some of the visions I have that is happening in "realtime". But I'm courious about how Dejavu would play into this theory. Oh no, I just blowed my own mind lol.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I spend too much time already procrastinating, but I have so many questions about these events. Are these kind of things only meant for us to see or would a normal person see it also but dismiss it as just a passing thought some how. If me and you was standing side by side, would we both seen the gun, knowing we both have visions? So many questions for a simple mind. Lol.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Could a psychic attack be another possibility ?
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello Peter, simple minded people...some of us choose to simplify our minds due to an overabundance of brain activity. I use that term when I'm trying to expand my mind to gasp a concept of something that I just can't reach.You actually have brought up a good point because I have a 3 year old living with me and we have actually discussed the color of the sky. And I now feel her confusion of dark, thanks to you. Lol. When it starts to get dark she will say, black NeaNea and I say no, it's just getting dark and she always looks into my eyes trying to understand what I am seeing because dark isn't a color but a word I use to describe what I see.The only thing that is real is what you choose to believe. For example, I am, at this moment , replying to your post while watching cnn and it is showing me a gunman, being shot down in an airport in Turkey, as he is laying on the floor in the airport, he blows himself up. Now, I can chose to believe what they are telling me and actually showing me due to their presences there , filming it , as it is actually happening or I can tell my self this is just propaganda. I chose to believe them because all things are possible. Just like my visions, my dreams, my knowing and my complexed layers of reality. Now, I do believe my eyes do see things that others don't because I feel with my eyes but I think the chances of someone sensing the very same thing that's I'm sensing at a special given moment is a higher percentage then you realize. My granddaughter and my boxer has picked up on the same dimensions that I was picking up on several times when no one else in the room seems to not hear or see. That has happened several times. Are they tuned into me so much that I'm taking them with me into these dimensions or , at that moment , do they just so happened to be tuned in by themselves?They say we have from 50,000-70,000 thoughts per day, (you probably have more lol). So is every thought a different dimension?
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts
Interesting turn of events. How did you feel afterward? Reason I'm asking....I had a similar dream a while back. Turned out to be what I call a message dream. I was shot in the chest at point blank range, terrified...but as I was being pumped full of bullets, I accepted it for what it was...isness. As soon as I did, the fear left and I was the one holding the gun. Message being...accepting the isness of things brings a certain presence that transcends all. Maybe there is a hidden message in there?
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I wondered if this was a message or warning but I didn't feel a thing. It was like when I stepped though the door into the bedroom there it it was and as soon as I focused on it, the gun went off. I have had a lot of activity in this house since we moved in , in November. But just the normal spirits messing around Except for my little dog, that couldn't walk, fell to his death off the porch. How he fell is still a mystery because the porch having railing on it about 8 inches apart. I thought then something bad is here but I haven't felt an actual threat since that day until the gun shot. There is so many possibilities . I felt no presences in the room though. But they can hide.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
No, I wasn't offended just felt the need to explain. I enjoy feeling your mind and reading your post.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

You asked if this could be a psychic attack? Yes it could, but I doubt it, when ever your attacked either in our physical reality or the supernatural one there usually is no doubt as to whether it was an attack or not. I do however like what Cat Whisprerer said about having to accept isness, I imagine that part of our work here is to learn how to accept messages that are beyond our capability to understand them. If you can first accept something then usually you are setting yourself up, or perhaps open, is a better word, to let your own abilities to learn from and come to understand the very confusing world of spirit, or multi dimensions, as Peter says, with in your own little universe that is you!

I look at the universe like a school and you get to pick just how and why it all works the way it does. It's your choice alone to build what works for you. If you can believe, that, then all things are possible depending on how you, or I or anyone else, actually perceives these things. I suspect that our universe or multi-verse is much more complex than we can even start to imagine at this point. Enjoy the ride, we're far from finished yet! LOL

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I think these dead folks just like messing with me. They must of been comidians in their past lives. Lol. They will act up and get me tore up for a while then I will calm down then they start opening doors and here we go again. Bill, I've been talking to them about this..or to the space or air but I've been talking to them about this. I guess I will have to start threatening them with the sage again. Lol.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

I think that they are just bored!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book