Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
928 posts

Hi Yin,

Since the Broken Mirror is no longer around, is it possible for you to find:

A:) Broken pieces of glass and an old picture frame or Mirror frame(it can be broken as well) that are possibly around that same size of the mirror that has been broken?

If you can, you take all of the broken pieces and glue them back together again, into the Broken Mirror or Picture Frame: This is a way of Making it Theoretically Whole Again. You can even ModgePodge or Glue the Frame back Together.

or

B:) If you can't find enough broken glass or you do not want to work with glass, you can use natural elements.

Look for stones, shells, etc. Then glue them into a small frame the same size of the mirror.

C:)

You can also opt to use Slate and make a Small Chalkboard that would be about the same size as the broken mirror.

This way, you are still symbolically giving back (replacing what was lost).

You can also talk out loud, if you feel like it, in a positive manner, while you are creating your new "Mirror" object.

Anything Positive, about Giving back, etc,

Please don't talk about hey I'm making this so my bad luck goes away or hey I'm making this and I hope I have lots of great stuff come my way.

Just have a true heart, with a true intent & a positive outlook for that day and let it be :)

I wish you well :)

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
928 posts

You're welcome :) I'm glad that making one worked for you :)

Have a great week!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book