Superstitions, broken mirror and seven years bad luck

To post a reply, login or signup

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

Hello, I don't post here often but lately my luck has taken the turn for the worst and I am in desperate need for advice, I'm not really a superstitious person e.g I own black cats and walk past them and other superstitions and I've never receivedany bad luck from these superstitions however apart from one. A month or two ago a knocked over a small mirror by accident and it cracked/broke/shattered and ever since I have had really bad luck in all areas in my life such as money, job, school, friends, love life you name it, I didn't believe it would bring bad luck at first but now I change my mind. There are numerous ways to get rid of bad luck however one problem is my family threw the broken mirror away so I can't do any the ways suggested by the internet or other people, I know the people on this community are really wise in this sort if area so please is there anything I can do to counteract this, I don't mind doing most things, I try to be a flexible being? Just something that will hopefully change my luck around? Please no answers which go along the lines of "just don't believe in it" I've tried it, and it hasn't worked haha, thanks in advance, Yin x

updated by @yin-guest: 07/02/17 12:24:13PM
Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

Hi Yin,

In Britain and Japan and my family, black cats are good luck! I can sympathize with what's happening to you. I have had quite a time this year. All kinds of resources and avenues have changed for me or dried up all for different reasons. No broken mirrors in my case but you still could call it bad luck. I am a big believer in metaphysics and I think you can find that the principles of physics and metaphysics are virtually the same. The very accepted physics is substantiating longstanding metaphysical beliefs one of which is that we have a direct effect on the phenomena that we observe so first I would ask you to consider that although an event maybe bad in itself, you might as well try to turn it to your advantage by asking if there is any good in the mix ( a silver lining of sorts). Being able to see some good in the bad things that happen to us -"Brings us Good Luck". Our thoughts are very powerful. they are things and have an effect (just like in the physics principle) on what we are observing. The Universe doesn't care for vacuums, it gravities toward balance. When something goes out of our lives, it leaves a vacuum, so something will come in. So use your mind energy to create and focus on the good luck that is not in total manifestation in your life right now. What would fill your passion in a job, friends, school or avenues of money. Now is the time and opportunity to focus on what you would really want in your life.

That may not be the answer that you are looking for but I hope it makes sense to you, and the Best of Luck!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi Yin,

Since the Broken Mirror is no longer around, is it possible for you to find:

A:) Broken pieces of glass and an old picture frame or Mirror frame(it can be broken as well) that are possibly around that same size of the mirror that has been broken?

If you can, you take all of the broken pieces and glue them back together again, into the Broken Mirror or Picture Frame: This is a way of Making it Theoretically Whole Again. You can even ModgePodge or Glue the Frame back Together.

or

B:) If you can't find enough broken glass or you do not want to work with glass, you can use natural elements.

Look for stones, shells, etc. Then glue them into a small frame the same size of the mirror.

C:)

You can also opt to use Slate and make a Small Chalkboard that would be about the same size as the broken mirror.

This way, you are still symbolically giving back (replacing what was lost).

You can also talk out loud, if you feel like it, in a positive manner, while you are creating your new "Mirror" object.

Anything Positive, about Giving back, etc,

Please don't talk about hey I'm making this so my bad luck goes away or hey I'm making this and I hope I have lots of great stuff come my way.

Just have a true heart, with a true intent & a positive outlook for that day and let it be :)

I wish you well :)

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

thank you that does make sense, I also did manage to clear my bad luck b friend suggested which was to actually make a mirror which surprisingly has worked, it probably worked because of change of thought like you said but I think I just needed that extra reassurance lol, thanks so much for replying, Yin x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

Haha thanks for your reply, my Grandma said the exact same thing lol, Yin x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

Okay thank you, My friend also suggested something likethis,I will definitelykeepthese waysfor the future, surprisinglymaking a mirror actually worked andshifted the bad luck. Thank you also for the advise at the end, Yin :) x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

that's a good idea I had someone else suggest this only, my family are very sceptical towards spirituality in all forms so my keep my ability from them, but I will do that in the future, but I did make a mirror and surprisingly it actually worked, thank you for the advice, Yin :) x

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

You're welcome :) I'm glad that making one worked for you :)

Have a great week!

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

Wonderful news and you are very welcome!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book