Strange occurance

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I have never had this experience before. I like collecting antiques and often go to auctions and antique malls. Today I was strolling through an antique mall with my husband when I can across a vendor booth that I started to go into, I looked in to check out the items, but as soon as I walked in, I felt like I was punched right in the chest and I felt like I should get away from there immediately. A feeling of dread came over me so I walked on to the other booths in the building, after leaving that particular booth I felt fine and continued my browsing. When we were done browsing my husband walked back over to the booth to look at something that he liked but as I approached it I got that feeling again so I avoided it. First time ever that this has happened with antiques. Any one else ever had a similar experience relating to items?
updated by @cat-whisperer: 07/10/17 09:32:13PM
Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
While many antiques are beautiful, empaths normally do not have a penchant for owning them, or even shopping for them. This is due to the energy signatures of previous owners being attached to them. It's not surprising you experienced this, and I know it was unsettling to have that happen. Most likely, you have only come across antiques which hold good energy, or have been relieved of previous owner's energy, in the past. As an empath, I have never had the desire to own an antique. I didn't give it much thought until I discovered that it is one of 30 traits, many empaths could be known to have. On the 30 traits list, I think I have something like 27 of them....LOL Of course, until a year ago, I didn't even realize there was such a thing as an empath. Just thought I was "different" or something. Anywho, look up "30 traits of an empath" online. Discovering these really answered lots of questions I had about myself and those who are not "in tune" in the capacity we are. :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book