Something about a ghost in a black fence with a knife

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
last year
484 posts
Hello all, its been awhile since I've shared. I'll just get right down to the point. I work in a group home for adults with disabilities and one of my patients has been up for 3 days straight. She says she can't sleep because "it's not safe". When I ask her why, her answer is a little broken, she has Down's syndrome and doesn't always speak in full sentences, and when she does, it's not always clear. She told me there's a "ghost witch" at her window, and sometimes under her bed, with a knife that tells her to "come to the grave." This lady won't even get up at night to take her medications, so for her to get up and stay up for 3 hours means she is really terrified. I've tried everything I could to ease her fears, but she's not letting up. So finally today I started asking questions to get more details. She told me the ghost sits on a black fence in the graveyard with a key. She told me she had a dream about the ghost and that her mother (deceased) was in the dream too as an angel. She kept telling me it wasnt safe to go to sleep, and stayed up until 3:30am, which is when she said it was safe to sleep.I'll admit sometimes my clients do exhibit attention seeking behaviors, but I've worked with them all long enough now to realize when they're looking for attention and when something is real. She is truly terrified. I have always known there's a lot of paranormal stuff goin on in the house they live in, and at times I have felt uneasy, but I've always "thrown some light" and immediately felt ok.Any suggestions on what she might be experiencing, how I can help her, or how to get it to go away, would be so appreciated.
updated by @emmy-long: 07/04/17 06:24:31AM
Bing
@bing
last year
547 posts

Hi Emmy

I have had other empaths talk to me about dark energy beings and they are real. The good news is that they can be challenged by Light energy. I would suggest that you have a look at the this link Archangels and Youand scroll down to Archangel Michael. I have prayed for his intercession on behalf of others and he always comes to the rescue and sends a protecting angel. A lady that I know was being dragged from her bed and when I prayed for her protection she was visited by an angel dressed in a suit who was about 7 plus feet tall. Youmay also wish to have a chatwithArchangel Raphael as well ashe is the angel of healing. ArchangelAzrael is the angel of crossing over and is also a strong protector of the innocent. He will aid in riding this person of this dark energy and willtake them into the Light where they belong. It also helps if you focus your spirit and ask for a pyramid of white Light energy to be placed over the facility and in the room and for protecting angels to come to stand at the doorway and windows of the room. If you send me the person's name in a PM I will pray for her as well.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
last year
484 posts
Thank you so much for replying so quickly. I tried to help with the best I had to offer, I told her we'd hang up her cross and and say a prayer for courage, and that any time she felt afraid, to close her eyes right and imagine she were a giant lightbulb. And that bad people are afraid of the dark and that if she were a light, she'd be ok. Which is what's honestly what has always helped me. I don't want to know the bad that happens (honestly it scares me too much to see) so when I feel it I "make a lightbulb to protect me." I'd loe to learn how to expand 'the lightbulb' for others, if I let fort client. Prayer would deinitely be the most effective way to do that, but I never who to pray to precisely. So I thank you for giving us direction.I have to do "night rounds" this month, which are intended to make sure the staff working aren't sleeping and are doing their job. But I plan on going in tomorrow night to pray with ND (I'll send you her name privately) and with our third shiftstaff if he'll participate.Shes a beautiful person, and when she tells me it's "not safe" to sleep in her bed, in her home, when it's my job to make her home safe; I take personal offense. Especially because I know so many people are willig to dismiss her and up her psychotropic meds.Thank you.
Maria
@maria
last year
136 posts

Hi Em, My 2 daughters and I had an experience that concurs what you are talking about here, On the health plan that we were on, we were assigned this dentist. Over the time we spent in her waiting room there were always patients that came from a group home taking care of adults with disabilities. A number of conversations were centered around the these group home residents talking about seeing things (particularly people) that the caretakers, unlike you, dismissed as fabrications. We could tell that their vision was real and were very impressed. They were not restrained by the confines of the typical adult mind.

Maybe you can offer her a mental suit of light to wear that has the power to transform her fear and create a bubble of protection.

Femonique
@femonique
last year
62 posts

It's possible her dream is a sort of vision and there are ghosts in the house. It's also possible that her subconscious is sending her a message. The subconscious does not sit us down and say, "OK", this is what I want you to consider. But rather it takes us through dreams filled with symbols, which it shows to us as a scene or scenario, if you will.

Maybe try taking some of the details in the dream and go to a site that interprets these things. I use dreammoods.com, but there are others as well. It's hard enough for us to grasp our weird dreams, much less someone who already has thought processing issues.

According to dream moods:

Ghost
To see a ghost in your dream represents something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates that you are feeling disconnected from life and society. Try to figure out what the ghost wants or what it is looking for. The dream may also be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior. Dreaming that you are being stalked or haunted by a ghost indicates that you are refusing to confront issues from your past which is affecting your present life.

Witch
To see a witch in your dream represents evil and destruction. It may point to your negative ideas of anything feminine and your experiences with dangerous or heartless women.Alternatively, a witch may be a symbol of goodness, power and enchantment depending on your feeling toward your dream witch.

Knife

To see someone holding a knife in your dream suggests that you lack control or power in a situation or relationship. Alternatively, the person holding a knife in your dream may be symbolic of a dominant male figure in your waking life.

Fence
To see a fence in your dream signifies an obstacle or barrier that may be standing on your path. You may feel confined and restricted in expressing yourself. Are you feeling fenced in some situation or confined in some relationship? Alternatively, the fence symbolizes your need for privacy. You are trying to shut off the rest of the world. If there is a hole in the fence, then the hole is encouragement that you can overcome and conquer whatever obstacles may be in your way. It may also mean that your privacy is being compromised.

Key
To see a key in your dream symbolizes opportunities, access, control, secrets, freedom, knowledge or responsibilities. You may be locking away your own inner feelings and emotions. Or you are unlocking the answer to some problem. To see a ring of keys represents status, authority, and power. It also highlights your adaptability to a situation. In particular, if you see a skeleton key, then it refers to old emotions or memories that you have stored or locked away. If the key is gold, then it suggests that influence, power and wealth will give you access to almost anything you want.

Cemetery
To dream that you are in a cemetery indicates an end to a habit or behavior. You are experiencing a rebirth. More directly, the dream may symbolize sadness, unresolved grief or your fears about death.

Black

Black symbolizes the unknown, the unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, rejection, hate or malice.The color invites you to delve deeper in your unconscious in order to gain a better understanding of yourself. It also signifies a lack of love and lack of support.More positively, black represents potential and possibilities. It is like a clean or blank slate.

If the feeling in the dream is one of joy, then blackness could imply hidden spirituality and divine qualities.

If you go to the site map, there are different scenarios other than just the things you can search individually. I hope this is helpful in some manner.

I have only had 3 dreams that were actual visions. The first I knew right away that it was, but the other two were 20 years apart and it was only the second one that made the first make sense to me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book