seeing things

To post a reply, login or signup

strange life
@strange-life
3 years ago
20 posts

not sure if this is anything or not but wanted to know if anyone else has this happen, but when ifirst close my eyes to sleep, not every time but sometimes i see things. like images of faces, lots of colors and other random things. only once did it look like i was watching a movie on the static channel. just curious about this . anyone have any ideas?

updated by @strange-life: 07/11/17 03:31:41AM
strange life
@strange-life
3 years ago
20 posts

lol great just me , probably just my brain trying to compensate for lack of visual input, maybe =)its pretty weird tho

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

No you are not alone in this. It happens to me often enough to notice. My emotions, stressors, or envioronment seem to have no bearing. Its like taking a stroll eternity's flea market. Things I have never seen, objects from unidentifiable time periods, people with features I have never seen the likes of, but most certainly people.

Question have you had any instances of Clairvoyance. I have. It is not as strong as my clearcog,audience,sentience etc. It does happen. Maybe you/ we are opening up?

What I do is try to make out what it is, if i can't I let it go. Sometimes its very clear and something will be in the news or happen. A lot of time it seems like random junk, again like going through boxes in civilization's basement or something. If you find any links pertaining to this I would love to read. :) L&L

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

This also happens with hearing. I can hear people, but not like someone talking to me. It is more like I'm eves dropping with a cup to a wall. As with the images some are clearer. Sometimes I know exactly who I hear, other times not. Sometimes I don't even know what I am hearing. Hope this helps.

I know surely that I'm clairaudient that or some kind of merge between it and telepathic. It's overrated I will say that much. :) kidding.

strange life
@strange-life
2 years ago
20 posts

nice to know im not alone lol just found out earlier this last yr i was empathic, but like it and everything else its off most the time and comes on at random. which makes it really hard to tell what i can do. yes def opening up, thats the only thing i know of for sure lol im very intuitive with peoples intentions ive done that since i was a teenager. but yes ill keep lookin into it, i like the way you put it taking a stroll in eternities flea market lol couldnt have put it any better =)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book