Questions, questions,questions

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Some of you out there will probably will think these questions are stupid but I just need to know1. Do spirits communicate with one another ?2. Do they fear loneliness like we do?3. Do they fear one another ?The next one is a biggie and opinions are welcomed4. Why, why die and wonder though your dead life watching your love ones still alive but can't be apart of their lives anymore? Why don't they go to the light? Is there a reason for the whole dying thing? If they die and don't go to the light , what does that mean for their faith the rest of their dead life. Will the wonder around for ever.Not trying to be funny or anything but I'm simple minded and that's the only way I know how to put it. Thanks
updated by @rene: 07/03/17 05:09:28AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Let's start with the last one first: Death is a grand illusion. You never really die. It's all actually life just in different dimensions. You are a multi faceted being that exists on many levels all at once because time, it's just another dimension, doesn't really exist either. Spirits in the form that you are describing have the same God given choices that you do, in that, they also have freedom of will and can wonder all they like until they are ready for the next challenge or level or whatever you feel works for you. You are a universe all of your own growing with in the confines of the outer universe that we are all now sharing. But you can create whatever works for you in your own space.

Do they fear each other? They are attracted to like energies just as you are and repelled by unhealthy energies just like you are.

They may choose to be lonely if that is what they want or need but they will never be left alone unless they make that conscious choice.

And yes, they communicate at or on levels that would seem impossible on our world. However the day will come where spirit and the physical universe will share many of these heightened abilities as man kind continues to evolve.

And finally, no question is stupid. We're all here to learn, create, and experience so you just keep on asking all of the questions you want!!!!!

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Thank you so much Bill. You have made me so happy knowing this. I know that statement don't make sense but you just made a lot of things make sense in my life.But I do have a few more questions.This is not new experiences to me but they have been happening for a long time. I use to work in a lab on third shift , the only one in there and I would be running test and something would walk up to me so close I could feel the energy off of it. It would stand that close. I was in our garage today and something made me turn to look cause I felt someone staring at me. But no one was there. Why do they do this kind of stuff? Are they surprised when they see I know they are there? Or can they sense this about a person?Most of the time I know the difference between a spirit in my presence and just getting spooked. Why do some not see me ?
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

When you say you worked in a lab was it a lab in a hospital? My guess here is that you are developing some early psychic medium abilities and some spirits on a higher level know that you can sense their presence. And like physical people they may feel an ability or energy coming off of you but they may not be sure if they are right or not. From what I've read, I have very little medium ability myself though I am intuitive and sometimes can sense presences, they are often surprised when you notice their presence because most of the people they encounter don't. When they do realize that you are aware of them they sometimes won't leave you alone because they often want you to get a message to a loved one that they are alright in their new state or something along those lines.

What kind of experiences do you have most often?

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Ok, please understand and remember I am of sound as far as I know. Lol1 a few years ago, when I worked night shift, no one except myself was at home but in the mornings when I would go to bed , at first I started hearing music but there was no music playing "anywhere". Then it started. When I would lay down , as I would fall to sleep, the covers on my bed would start fitting to my body like you would tuck the covers around a child. At first I thought it was my imagination. So I started waiting for it to happen and every morning, it did so I changed blankets but it still happened I as my husband was this happening to him at night , he said no and said I was crazy. Lol. This went on for a while, months , then one night , on the weekend while my husband was in the bed also , ( we had a high post bed and on of the post was loose ) as we were going to sleep the loose post started rocking , we both looked at the post and it stopped. Of course he try to explained it as a earth shake. I live in Georgia , we hardly ever feel the earth shake and nothing else in the house shook. After that, no one came to visit or tucked me in anymore.My bath room vanity doors would be open every morning . I would double check them every night to make sure the were closed.A wooded area across from my house I could feel something bad had happen there and posted about it on here a couple of people confirmed it was true, a murder had taken place there years agoMy two year old had an encounter about a year ago, something was calling her into the woods she had her arms up to the trees for them to pick her up. She was too young for an imaginary playmate. She could hardly talk then.I have moved about 500 ft from where I use to live and it has started happening here also. Front door slowly opened which yeah you can kind of explain that but it closed it self also. I have a video of that.Then a man came though my yard. He was like a dream but I was feeding my animals when it happened. He neve red looked at me just kept walking. He was dressed in work clothes. He looked like he was from the 1930 or something by the hair cut.And of course I have posted my my previous dog coming for a visit.There are more incidents but these are a few that sticks out in my mind. Sometimes I fell them watching me and some wants to get too close and I can feel the energy touching mine. But, I have no way of proving any of it except my husband seen the bed post , I have a video of the door closing and my daughter in law witness my granddaughter reaching for the trees to pick her up. My oldest son also feels the same things.These things have been happening to me since I was a little girl.I know you hear all sorts of things on this forum but THIS NOT my imagation.I don't mind there presence as long as they don't try to intimidate me
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
On more thing, I had a , what I call a quasar light come up my driveway and paused for a moment the continued on. I know, I know that sounds crazy but I seen it. Possibly one of my guides?
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

You're daughter is not to young to have an imaginary friend and certainly, don't let this scare you, not to young to have a friend who is of spirit and not of the physical world. Yes, it could be what most people call a ghost. It could be a child spirit that has befriended your daughter or it could be something a little darker. It sounds to me as if your neighborhood is one of older homes that have a definitely strong spiritual, ghost legacy. How close are you to any civil war battlefields?

I don't think you are crazy in anything here that you have mentioned as I have experienced many things that are very similar to what you have described. And finally, do you feel that these entities are trying to intimidate you? In my opinion it sounds more like they just want you to validate their presence but it's hard since I know very little of your experiences as a whole.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

It could be a guide as you said or a spirit light or even an energy that is multidimensional and is an intelligence that is far more advanced then we humans are. If it comes again try and grab a picture if you have enough time to do so.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I sure will but that was probably one of those once in a life time moments. I had my phone in my hand but I was so amazed at the site I could not move.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

I have had a few of those myself! LOL

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book