Questions for the psychic mediums

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Maybe my questions are unanswerable. But they are my wondering thoughts.The people that have passed but are still earth bound , is their thought process still the same as it was before they passed? Do they still have "reasoning"?I don't know if you can see this far into their dimension or not but are they all wondering around aimlessly or do they live , just like us, in communities?After my mom found out she would not recover from her battle with cancer she told me she didn't want to die because she would miss us too much and she wanted to stay here with us. She was scared to die and fought it to the end. Does these kind of emotions carry over to the next realm and can this keep a spirit earth bound? And if so. Can they finally find peace and ascend to their final destination or is this realm actually the final destination ? I know your answers will be based on your beliefs and experiences but I would like to hear them.Even though I can feel, see and hear some spiritual activity , I'm not a psychic medium but my daughter in laws grandfather passed away a few days ago. She stopped by my house on the way to the hospital to let me know he had had a heart attack and was being taken to the hospital. About 30 mins later , I was doing some yard work, and my attention was drawled to the sky and I seen him , he was flying upwards into the sun and I felt a great peacefulness come over me but I surged it off thinking it was my imagination then my phone ranged and it was my daughter, in tears, saying he had passed away.But...8 years ago, my sisters son, who was only 27 years old at the time, was in a bad car wreak and never regained consciousness and was on life support. They had to make the decision to turned the machine off and they did and he lived 24 hrs after the machine was turned off. My sister had phone that evening and said he was holding his own at that time. I feel asleep in the living room that night with my little dog and she woke me up growling at the doorway and as I opened my eyes I felt his presences , but could not see him. Yes, he had died.I'm just trying to get some understanding of the process after death because sometimes I feel I have a general understanding of life after death them something off the wall will happen.Any opinions are welcomed.
updated by @rene: 07/03/17 02:04:47AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
I am not a medium, but would like to share my experience with my Mom. She was also not wanting to die and fought it for weeks when the docs told us it was days away. Anyway, I worried about the same things as you. I had a plant that she had given me years before, after her death, it sprouted a new branch....there was my sign. Also, she visited me in a dream several months later. she was very happy and a peace, which was very different from the state of mind she was in when she passed. Just my experience. Your questions are some that I ponder from time to time too.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Hi Rene,

I can only give you answers based on my beliefs & experiences.

The people that have passed but are still earth bound , is their thought process still the same as it was before they passed?

This depends on if they are stuck or if they are in transition. In transition means that they are in the process over transitioning, crossing over, etc. Stuck means that the spirit hasn't begun the transition (this can be due to a number of things from shock, trauma, not realizing he/she is dead, fear, etc.)

Many times a spirit will choose to remain in transition until the funeral/memorial service is complete & he/she feels that all looseends are tied up, etc.

Do they still have "reasoning"? Yes

I don't know if you can see this far into their dimension or not but are they all wondering around aimlessly or do they live , just like us, in communities?

Some wander aimlessly due to depression, confusion, etc.; others remain close to family, friends, favorite & meaningful places, people, etc.

And if so. Can they finally find peace and ascend to their final destination or is this realm actually the final destination ?

Yes

Usually when a spirit is struck/trapped once he/she is able to be freed he/she will transcend to his/her final destination.

In my experience, I've encountered quite few what I refer to as "soul calls"; this happens to me when :

A living person is in so much despair, pain, etc. that he or she is calling out for help (both consciously or unconsciously) & needs assistance;

A deceased spirit is seeking assistance because he/she needs to tie up loose ends (be it tell a loved one something, find solace, work through his/her issues, etc.)

In both cases I try my best to assist so that the situation can be resolved & the soul/spirit/person can get to where he/she needs to be (whether it be to transition, feel better, etc.)

I also assist spirits who have transitioned to contact their loved ones for whatever reason the spirit wishes to connect with that loved one.

I hope my reply helps to answer your questions & concerns.

Huggs

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
You did answer my questions very well. But, one more if you don't mind. After they reach their destination , and checked in per say, can they come back for visits? Or once someone reaches they final destination , do they reside their forever or until they are reborn or whatever the process is? And does all this pertain to pets also?
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
My mom hasn't contacted me but I wasn't her favorite child I was the one that took care of her till she passed. She was a horrible narcissist and I had been her victim all my life. I guess I was the weakest child I loved her though. My brother and sister was loved dearly by her but did not go out of their ways to help with her in the end. And I think I put my all into taking care of her in the end because they wasn't there for her and I felt her destress wanting them to come be with her. And possibly so she might start loving me before she died but she didn't. About three weeks before she died and was still in her right mind, I was bathing her and she looked at me and said "I'm surprised to see you here but I guess since you are can you make sure I don't get cold and make sure my socks are on me because you know I can't stand being cold. I said yes Mama. She made several phone calls that day, apologizing to people that she thought she might had wrong in her life time but never a word to me about the abuse I suffered or told me she loved me. And that night as she was taking her last breath, myself and my dad and siblings was standing around her bed , I begged her not to go but the rest of my family just stood there and when she died they went to make them a sandwich (yes, very strange) so I climb in the bed with her and hugged her up close to me to keep her warm like she wanted until the funeral home director arrived to pick her up. I hope by me showing her love at the end after everything she had done to me, maybe it soften her heart as she enter the next realm because it would be hard to explain to God or the universe why she had a child that she never loved and how could she live 70 years with a hard heart. She has never came back to visit and made her presence known to me. I didn't expect a apology from her but would of been nice to have been acknowledged as a child she loved.I'm sorry I told you this, I haven't dealt with these feeling much in a while and I needed too I guess.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Bless your heart! That was a very loving and noble thing to do. There is an honor to sitting with the dying to help with transition. No apology needed. You were the perfect example of unconditional love :) I'm glad you are dealing with the pain...look at it as another thing brought to the surface for transmutation. Karma has a way of working things out, perhaps in the next realm the tables will turn and your souls will connect for the good and you will recieve the love you deserve.Blessings
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

After they reach their destination , and checked in per say, can they come back for visits? Yes

It may take some time as they may need to learn how to navigate & also they need to build their energy as traveling/visiting, making contact, etc.takes a lot of energy.

Or once someone reaches they final destination , do they reside their forever or until they are reborn or whatever the process is?

The process is different for each individual spirit many choose to remain there & not return/be reborn, etc. while others will reside there until they are reborn.

And does all this pertain to pets also? Yes

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Maybe. I just hope she found peace. Thank you. I have found that if s child doesn't receive the love from their parents they search endlessly for that love. Thank you
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Thank you so much. You have put my mind to rest...for a little while anyway. Thank you
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Remember...you are loved! ;)
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

You're welcome.

What I notice most when a loved one passes is that those left behind usually hold onto the pain, guilt, loss, sadness, etc. longer than the deceased spirit.

Huggs

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Well I'm not a psychic medium but from what I believe, I could not have answered this any better then what Nocturne's Angel provided!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello Bill
MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

From what I have seen, it's not really a physical place they go, but more of a state of being. So the state of being they are in when they pass will continue until they are ready to move into another state of being. Hopefully I can explain this without writing a book,lol.

There are different dimensions and within those deminsions and worlds that are created according to that person's state of being which is a reflection of what they believe to be their reality. Most earthbound spirits are earthbound for a specific reason. This reason could be anything from waiting for loved one's, to resolve an issue or simply because they loved or enjoyed life so much they choose to continue on in this earth. Most of these spirits remain on mostly on this plain of exsistance and can move on anytime they decide to move on. There is some risk of them becoming lost, but most usually stay until the purpose has been met or they are ready to let go. Some call this "unresolved issues". Some examples might be a missing person who may stay earthbound until their body is found and justice is served. Or they may get to a point of where it just doesn't matter anymore and the desire to move on is greater then the reason for staying. But usually, these spirits have a mission and this mission allows them to continue to choose. They often continue to live in the here and now, and their awareness is not really any different then when they passed. Some don't even realize they have passed, but overtime, this realization becomes apparent. They still experieince the world around them as if they are still here, but the realization makes them realize that they can't. They can't feel, they can't touch, they can't eat, drink, sleep, ect. It takes them awhile to learn how to manipulate objects, but takes alot of energy because they no longer have a physical body to do it in. But their reality continues,usually, with the here and now and still sees the world as it is happening at the moment. There are some exceptions to this, where the spirit will remain eathbound, but will continue their lives as when it ended and not move forward in time. For example, if they stayed in their home, even if the home has changed, in their state of being or reality, nothing has changed, so they continue with that exsistance not seeing the world change.

This is where the state of being is kind of explained. We all live in this world, yet, we live our own lives that we create this is a part of this world, yet seperate. You can have 100 people in one room, and though the room is there, their minds,their perceptions create a different reality. Everyone will experience the room differently and the belief in what they are experieincing is what makes it real to them. But if someone else experieinces something else, then they create their own state according to their experieinces, beliefs, ect. Therefore, they are all together, yet these individual realities makes them seperated in their state of reality, literally making them in their own little worlds:) Same thing goes for the spirit realm. The state of being they left will continue until they choose to change that.

Another form of spirits are  lost souls. These souls are often bound by guilt, remorse, feelings of unworthiness,ect. They are often the shadows you see hiding in the darkness. Many of the shadow people you see are actually lost souls. Their state of reality is more dark, dreary, lonely, sad, so the world they live in is a reflection of that. They often hide in the shadows because they are not a part of this world, but more a part of the dark cold world they created. They become bound to their own chains and often exsist in a world of no light, no hope,just darkness. This is why many psychic mediums try to cross over earthbound spirits and say it's not safe. However, earthbound spirits aren't without light, they consciously choose to stay in this world that is filled with light, where as lost souls don't really feel they have a choice because their world has no light. Because lost souls are in such a dark state, this is what makes them easy prey for lower realm and non-human entities that feed off of this type of energy. The entity that feeds gains stregnth while the lost soul becomes weaker and then their stuck. Some Mediums like myself work with these types of spirits. What I have seen with them, no matter what I say, no matter what I do, the only real thing that get's them to cross over is to bring the light to them. It's not something that can be said, it's something that they experieince and if the desire to go into the light is stronger then the fear of letting go of whatever it is they are hanging on to, then they just go. 

This is where beliefs really come into play. I have NEVER seen any spirit denied the light. If they didn't go, it's because they made the choice not to go for their own reasons. Because many of them have attachments, the way I work is to create a space where they can enter before they go into the light, but one that these entities can't go into. This space allows them to make the choice on their own accord. Now, alot of people don't understand why a spirit wouldn't go into it. It's alot harder then it seems. You would have to be willing to let go of the people in your life and the places in this world that you love so much, for an earthbound spirit. The way of life or exsistance is so different. The man you left behind, you are making the choice to no longer interfere in his life, allowing him to move on, look for another spouse and continue to live life without you. If you do go back to guide him, there will be no jealousy, but the love you have for him won't be the romantic love you knew in life, it will focus more on a higher form of love. Your understanding will change and it will be more of a spiritual connection that focuses more on the bigger picture, then an intimate romance. For lost souls, their desire to leave the darkness and let go of the thoughts and feelings of unworthiness or guilt or whatever has to be greater then what is keeping them there. An example for them would be a man who got into a car accident and killed his child. Now whether he did something wrong or not, the guilt and constant thoughts of feeling that it was his fault could keep him trapped. That guilt traps him. Now even if the light was shone, he may not be able to accept it because his guilt makes him want to punish himself forever. If you take some of these situations and/or emotions that are caused from your own situations, imagine how you feel and imagine trying to let it go. Even if your best friend say's to "let it go" , you just can't until your done punishing yourself.

This is how I figured, that when we die, we aren't judged by God, we are judged by our own selves. However, each experieince for every spirit is different. I have seen all types of Gods, deities, and people standing at the gate. The reason is because if a person believes that Jesus needs to be there, then he will be there for those who need him there. If a person in life believes they have to do time in purgetory to cleanse themselves, then chances are, this will be the state they go into until they are ready to move on. Some people who are ready to leave this world will cross over immedietly because they are ready to go before even the body does. The spirit world sounds a bit complicated, but the easiest way to look at is is to look at the spirits as human beings that are still here. Nothing is forever, life continues after death and the soul will continue to evolve in death as it does in life. They can change their minds at anytime and move on at anytime. But if you look at the spirit world as you do this life, you will have a greater understand of what lyes after the body has returned. Talk to your loved ones as if they are still here. We are all connected in life and death because we are all, in it's most basic form, energy. The only real difference is our energy mass is heavier and their is lighter. Because we have a physical body so we have a time, their concept of time is a bit different, but they still have time to, it's more of a process of evolving them an actual set time period. You know their state by the energy you feel from their presence. If they are earthbound and happy, let them be and don't worry. If they could use some light, send them a big rey of light from above and let them do as they will. If they have a lighter peaceful energy, then you know they are fine. But when all is said in done, we must choose our choices on our own and each choice will still assist in our soul growth.

I don't know if this helped or if I confused you more, but I hope this helps. Again, this is just what I have experieinced with the spirit realm, and your experieince may be different. Truth is subjective and the only thing that makes a truth the truth is our belief in it :) Blessed Be, Angel

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

MysticAngel22:

From what I have seen, it's not really a physical place they go, but more of a state of being. So the state of being they are in when they pass will continue until they are ready to move into another state of being. Hopefully I can explain this without writing a book,lol.

There are different dimensions and within those deminsions and worlds that are created according to that person's state of being which is a reflection of what they believe to be their reality. Most earthbound spirits are earthbound for a specific reason. This reason could be anything from waiting for loved one's, to resolve an issue or simply because they loved or enjoyed life so much they choose to continue on in this earth. Most of these spirits remain on mostly on this plain of exsistance and can move on anytime they decide to move on. There is some risk of them becoming lost, but most usually stay until the purpose has been met or they are ready to let go. Some call this "unresolved issues". Some examples might be a missing person who may stay earthbound until their body is found and justice is served. Or they may get to a point of where it just doesn't matter anymore and the desire to move on is greater then the reason for staying. But usually, these spirits have a mission and this mission allows them to continue to choose. They often continue to live in the here and now, and their awareness is not really any different then when they passed. Some don't even realize they have passed, but overtime, this realization becomes apparent. They still experieince the world around them as if they are still here, but the realization makes them realize that they can't. They can't feel, they can't touch, they can't eat, drink, sleep, ect. It takes them awhile to learn how to manipulate objects, but takes alot of energy because they no longer have a physical body to do it in. But their reality continues,usually, with the here and now and still sees the world as it is happening at the moment. There are some exceptions to this, where the spirit will remain eathbound, but will continue their lives as when it ended and not move forward in time. For example, if they stayed in their home, even if the home has changed, in their state of being or reality, nothing has changed, so they continue with that exsistance not seeing the world change.

This is where the state of being is kind of explained. We all live in this world, yet, we live our own lives that we create this is a part of this world, yet seperate. You can have 100 people in one room, and though the room is there, their minds,their perceptions create a different reality. Everyone will experience the room differently and the belief in what they are experieincing is what makes it real to them. But if someone else experieinces something else, then they create their own state according to their experieinces, beliefs, ect. Therefore, they are all together, yet these individual realities makes them seperated in their state of reality, literally making them in their own little worlds:) Same thing goes for the spirit realm. The state of being they left will continue until they choose to change that.

Another form of spirits are  lost souls. These souls are often bound by guilt, remorse, feelings of unworthiness,ect. They are often the shadows you see hiding in the darkness. Many of the shadow people you see are actually lost souls. Their state of reality is more dark, dreary, lonely, sad, so the world they live in is a reflection of that. They often hide in the shadows because they are not a part of this world, but more a part of the dark cold world they created. They become bound to their own chains and often exsist in a world of no light, no hope,just darkness. This is why many psychic mediums try to cross over earthbound spirits and say it's not safe. However, earthbound spirits aren't without light, they consciously choose to stay in this world that is filled with light, where as lost souls don't really feel they have a choice because their world has no light. Because lost souls are in such a dark state, this is what makes them easy prey for lower realm and non-human entities that feed off of this type of energy. The entity that feeds gains stregnth while the lost soul becomes weaker and then their stuck. Some Mediums like myself work with these types of spirits. What I have seen with them, no matter what I say, no matter what I do, the only real thing that get's them to cross over is to bring the light to them. It's not something that can be said, it's something that they experieince and if the desire to go into the light is stronger then the fear of letting go of whatever it is they are hanging on to, then they just go. 

This is where beliefs really come into play. I have NEVER seen any spirit denied the light. If they didn't go, it's because they made the choice not to go for their own reasons. Because many of them have attachments, the way I work is to create a space where they can enter before they go into the light, but one that these entities can't go into. This space allows them to make the choice on their own accord. Now, alot of people don't understand why a spirit wouldn't go into it. It's alot harder then it seems. You would have to be willing to let go of the people in your life and the places in this world that you love so much, for an earthbound spirit. The way of life or exsistance is so different. The man you left behind, you are making the choice to no longer interfere in his life, allowing him to move on, look for another spouse and continue to live life without you. If you do go back to guide him, there will be no jealousy, but the love you have for him won't be the romantic love you knew in life, it will focus more on a higher form of love. Your understanding will change and it will be more of a spiritual connection that focuses more on the bigger picture, then an intimate romance. For lost souls, their desire to leave the darkness and let go of the thoughts and feelings of unworthiness or guilt or whatever has to be greater then what is keeping them there. An example for them would be a man who got into a car accident and killed his child. Now whether he did something wrong or not, the guilt and constant thoughts of feeling that it was his fault could keep him trapped. That guilt traps him. Now even if the light was shone, he may not be able to accept it because his guilt makes him want to punish himself forever. If you take some of these situations and/or emotions that are caused from your own situations, imagine how you feel and imagine trying to let it go. Even if your best friend say's to "let it go" , you just can't until your done punishing yourself.

This is how I figured, that when we die, we aren't judged by God, we are judged by our own selves. However, each experieince for every spirit is different. I have seen all types of Gods, deities, and people standing at the gate. The reason is because if a person believes that Jesus needs to be there, then he will be there for those who need him there. If a person in life believes they have to do time in purgetory to cleanse themselves, then chances are, this will be the state they go into until they are ready to move on. Some people who are ready to leave this world will cross over immedietly because they are ready to go before even the body does. The spirit world sounds a bit complicated, but the easiest way to look at is is to look at the spirits as human beings that are still here. Nothing is forever, life continues after death and the soul will continue to evolve in death as it does in life. They can change their minds at anytime and move on at anytime. But if you look at the spirit world as you do this life, you will have a greater understand of what lyes after the body has returned. Talk to your loved ones as if they are still here. We are all connected in life and death because we are all, in it's most basic form, energy. The only real difference is our energy mass is heavier and their is lighter. Because we have a physical body so we have a time, their concept of time is a bit different, but they still have time to, it's more of a process of evolving them an actual set time period. You know their state by the energy you feel from their presence. If they are earthbound and happy, let them be and don't worry. If they could use some light, send them a big rey of light from above and let them do as they will. If they have a lighter peaceful energy, then you know they are fine. But when all is said in done, we must choose our choices on our own and each choice will still assist in our soul growth.

I don't know if this helped or if I confused you more, but I hope this helps. Again, this is just what I have experieinced with the spirit realm, and your experieince may be different. Truth is subjective and the only thing that makes a truth the truth is our belief in it :) Blessed Be, Angel

I really enjoyed your thoughts.   Thank you so much.   What about animals?   I have read that domestic animals (dogs and cats) resides at a different level oor dimension then "pack animals" or "herd animals". Do you believe this to be true ?     If one believed in reincarnation as I do, does an animal stay earthbound or do they go into the light also?     

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
To answer your questions, yesses. :)

Your mom is still watching over her children and she probably will do so onto you all pass. That maybe her time to then ascend higher and then choose to be reborn again.

I'm a big believer in reincarnation. I think we all have lived many lives. And I believe spirits or souls are still with us who have chosen to not "go to the light" And this could be for many reasons why the soul chooses not to. For reasons listed above. For where I believe that is where we like "report" to the highers on what we have learned in this lifetime and resolve karma in the next. As far as how long that process can take, is probably up to the souls who have ascended and ready to descend.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book