psychic picture challenge (psychic laboratory)

To post a reply, login or signup

annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
Here's a little psychic challenge for anyone who wants to participate. I can't say much about the challenge except, I want you to tell me what impressions, feelings, and overall vibes do you get from the picture?What comes to you? What sense or feelings come to you?
updated by @annalee23luv: 07/02/17 11:01:54PM
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
Very small town. Thank you for the tip on the truck with creepy driver. I will keep my eyes peeled for that truck again. OMG!!! I think I might have gotten the answer I was searching for. I just got it when I reread your last word danger.My reason for the picture is because I saw a sink hole in that road last month. It was a vision while awake at the stop light. I realized the next day there was no hole, but weeks later I saw yet another hole, this time in the left turn lane. I wanted to see if anyone would get a sense of what the hole was about and I think you just did. Thank you.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok. What is that in the sky? I might be missing a comment. Why is the yellow circle around it. So if I'm missing something
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok. I'm slow and blonde but usually good at this unless you don't see it.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
There is more than one bad energy here. One is female. One of the small cars and the building
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

I heard laughter like good ol' boring but fun times laughter. ???

I just felt a need to "check your tires" or keep them up, especially if you plan to drive out of town, or on roads you aren't as familiar with.

I didn't feel danger as much as I felt "inconvenience", like how one would feel getting a flat, or having to clean up after a storm, or dealing with a pesky family member ...etc. Keep us updated. Some significance to June - July months in regards to the feeling.

Those hills are beautiful though.

annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
You are spot on about the tires, we just had a flat two days ago but are still in need of tires. Size 13 is hard to come by. Good ole boring town is us and yes it is boring. Pesky would be in-laws and my aunt's birthday is June 11th. We might have to just send a gift instead. You are gifted. Thank you. I was hoping for insight on two holes I saw on that road last month. The holes aren't there but I saw them, just wondering what they meannt. I sense no danger just curious about them.
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
Interesting, the building is supposed to be a church. It's been a restaurant several times.
Femonique
@femonique
last year
61 posts

Any chance you have a better picture of that yellow sign by the road? It looks like some kinda reflection exposure in the sky. But I think maybe it's a reflection in the windshield....

I see what you mean about the sink hole, but there are some lighting and reflection issues that might make one think something else is there. It actually appeared as a pretty big pothole. Have they done repairs in that area? Do you guys have those fractal earthquakes in your area? If so...there may be some road damage or has been in the past.

How were you feeling the days you saw the "sink hole", or what was going on? I find that sometimes visions are like dreams and we need to look at the symbolism of what we see...'\_(**)_/' I've only had a few visions that were accurate to a "T", so I have no idea if others have constant accurate visions of what was, is, or will be.

Directly from dream moods:

Potholes
To see a pothole in your dream represents difficulties and setbacks in achieving your goals. You need to make some changes in how you approach your goals. The dream also indicates that things are not going smoothly for you in some aspect or situation in your waking life.

Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

I'm not sure how likely it is to flood where you live but pot holes tend to open up after heavy rain, I feel something with adverse weather in the summer months pre- August. Be careful in your travels.

not a reading, just a recommendation based on experience; Since finding your tire size is difficult, you think it may be better to change the wheel to a more popular size at an after market tire shop? You could probably get a good deal at a flea market also. I'll dm the tire shop that I used, hopefully there is one near you. :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Seems very dreary with the ominous sky, old vehicle, ashtray, and army truck. Is the location Kansas?

Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

@annalee23 love. Watching the weather channel and remembered my post here about flooding/adverse weather around June-July pre-August and thought about Louisiana ... then you. Did you visit or know someone there, how is the weather where you live ? Is everything ok. Sending a DM also.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book