psychic picture challenge -#2

To post a reply, login or signup

annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
I thought I would post another challenge. This picture is a special place, and I'm very curious to see what everyone feels from it.
updated by @annalee23luv: 07/04/17 12:12:40AM
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
That would be a special place, but this is the attachment I posted. It's an aerial view of some property. Just click on the attachment.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I zoned in on the house but I'm just getting every day problems. But sometimes I have to look at the picture and then go about my business then it will come back to me. I'm just crazy like that. Lol. I love doing pictures challenges.Storm??
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
It took me awhile to figure out that I had to go to desktop view on my phone to see attachments.
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
Oh, I always go to desktop view on my phone. This is my husbands grandparents place. Grandma died one year ago this month and already they sold the place. 44 acres. My mother in-law is married to a psycho path who never stepped into that house until she died. He just sees dollar signs and they even just bought a new car.
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
But that house and property hold very good memories for the grandkids. Just wondering if anyone felt that. I always felt like his grandpa was their just watching the place.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I did feel the regret also but I was hoping it was the normal "family" regrets. I feel up and downs but no major issues but I'm better at this when the weather is unstable. Lol. Crazy I know
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Do y'all feel the answers kind of put you in a different state of mind? Like you get zoned out.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Looks like a beautiful farm that may have once had horses.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book