Psychic Challenge 2/17/2012 thru 2/23/2012

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

I have placed five items on a nightstand in my bedroom and will attempt to send their images out at different times of the day. Also at 11pm western time each night before I go to bed I will concentrate on these items. I live in Western Washington so that's where you want to focus your attention. If you happen to find yourself in my room and I am asleep wake my spirit up and I will point to the items on the table. I also will take a picture of the items with me and attempt to keep the images in my minds eye throughout the day. At first, no hints other then these items can fit on small bedside table. If you are close I'll tell you to look closer. If you want to change what you are getting as an item then just reply to your own comment. If you have a question you can PM me.

Good luck, the challenge starts now. I have a picture in my head and if you think it would help to see what I look like there is a picture of me on my homepage.

updated by @bill-walker: 07/04/17 07:52:09AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

Ngozika, I don't understand what you mean here? I don't knowwhat you look like but that shouldn't matter as far as the challenge goes. If you are referring to showing up as spirit at my bedside then just tell me who you are and I'll point to the items.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

OOHH..... We did this on another board. My first time guesses are a crystal - I saw a glass or something made of glass first, but crystal came at me during that thought. I saw a pen, a pill bottle(brown like a scrip bottle), a paper clip and for some weird reason sock just screamed at me. Sometimes I get it right on the first try, but it usually takes a few tries. What fun!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

Meg and Onetrue, you both had a hit and a very near hit. But I'm not going to tell you what or which just yet!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Haha! Meanie. LOL. I need practice - I haven't done this for a couple of months. Just about the time you posted, I "heard" your name. That happens alot! I also saw the number two - that's how much my son's beloved Boston Bruins lost by today. Cool! I'll try again tonight - dinner's getting ready to be put on the table.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Okay. I still see a pen and a paper clip, but the crystal is a small bowl like a candy dish. The sock I saw could be a slipper or slipper sock. I need to try later when it is quiet - it's hard to concentrate.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

You're all coming up with paper clip, which is interesting. I'll focus more attention earlier tonight when most of you are still awake. And then again I'll try to connect while you all are sleeping.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Do you by any chance have an orb? Maybe you use it as a paperweight or maybe

it's incorporated into those desktop fountains or groupings?

An mp3 or ipod player/charger

A Newton's Cradle

A pendulum? not sure why Amethyst comes to mind, but I still can't get the orb out of my thoughts.

Have a great night,

Josette

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

I will try one more time tonight. I just cannot quiet my mind enough to "see". I am not very strong and there are probably too many objects for me to process. I still see a crystal or a glass something and a pen. I will concentrate on what I thought was a paper clip.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

I'm going to extend this a couple more days. There were a number of near hits such as something green, something soft, or softness, glass something, an orb, a paper weight,a rock, which a crystal is so it's pretty close. I'll also let you all in on the two hits. Yes, there is in fact a crystal, and it is inside of something, try and tell me what the something is, this will be very difficult? And there is a book, try and describe it or tell me a little bit about it or just impressions of energy that it is giving off.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Sphere maybe?

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

Sphere would be correct. Keep going, in fact, run with it!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

I keep getting JJ Tolkien so I have to be confused ~smile~

But out of curiousity, somewhere on the stand or close by are

there engravings or something with the letters JJ?

I also kept seeing and old book, like the ones made of cloth covers,

actually that's where I keep seeing the imprinting.

It reminds me of the original dust covers, made of suede or leather,

hardbound and has engraving on the front.

Also has a bookmark in it, cloth that is attached to the center of the binding.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Do you also have a ring maybe on the stand?

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

You actually describing a book that I almost used but changed my mind at the last minute. That book is about 100+ years old. The book that I ended up using is much newer but you're close enough that I will call it a hit. And there isn't a ring, sorry. I find it amazing that you saw an orb, because tho it isn't exactly right, when I reveal tomorrow I think you'll be amazed as to how close you, Nocturne's Angel really are!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

Linda you are also very close on a couple of the things that you are picking up. I'll reveal tomorrow, Saturday, in the afternoon for most oy you guys. They are calling for snow here in the Pacific Northwest and I have to go to the library to get on wifi so that could be a problem but I doubt it.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Not a magic 8 ball ? lol

Hoping your weather is better than mine.

We have snow here.

Take care,

Josette

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

OK, time to reveal! But first a recap of what you sensed, ya'll did really well!

Onetruebeliever: A crystal in a glass something. That was really, really, close!

Meg: A book or a handbook.Big hit, when you said something green with wings!

Lynn: A book that has a special meaning. And something that emits light like a candle. And something soft or softness also a really near hit.

Lucidamy: A rock and I didn't even realize myself that you had also sensed a fortune. That's incredible because that was probably the most difficult item on the table. You'll see why soon. Keep reading.

NocturnesAngel: An orb, also the most difficult item on the table to envision as far as I was concerned.

Linda: A book of rhythms or nature, and a candle holder. Very close on both accounts.

The table had a theme that was spiritual in nature except for one item. I did that on purpose because it was easier for me to try and send as one energy then using things that were completely different.

And the items are:

1. A book about the hereafter and crossing over. (You'll see the title when I post the pictures.) This is something that does have great meaning to me.

2. A stuffed killer whale toy that is very soft. This was the item that wasn't a part of the theme.

3. A crystal Ball on a stand. An orb, a crystal, and a fortune, were all hits.

4. A green dragon incense burner. A candle holder, and something that emits light like a candle, and something green with wings, were all on the mark.

5. And finally, a small crystal inside of a clear plastic pryamid. Again crystal, rock, and crystal inside of a glass something, were close enough for me.

You all did a great job!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Thanks Bill. That was fun and good practice for me. Until last year, I was not aware I could even do this. I don't have the skill to get a whole lot of detail yet. And I get thoughts that have something to do with the item - like I got sock. Shape or texture. The stuffed toy could have been what sock was pointing toward. And later, I got a hand puppet. I thought, no. Imagination. LOL! Practice makes perfect.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Thanks so much Bill :)

That was definitely amazing!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

Depending on if there was a bookmark in the book, it may be one that clips over the top of the page.

Just my opinion.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

That is a good possibility. The last time I did this, the person who put out the energy had been thinking of using another object but changed her mind. I picked up on the unchosen object as well as the chosen one. Amazing!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

Thereis a bookmark in the book but sadly no clip. I honestly moved and looked all around the table for a paperclip but did not find one. The only thing that even remotely comes close is that the stand that the crystal is on I had used kind of as a paperweight as I was trying to create an image that I was sending out a few months back as a different exercise.Here's the picture of the table and its contents!?width=721

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

If ya-all want to do another one i'm more than willing to set one up, or someone else can?

And you're all welcome! I learned that I need practice sending.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
867 posts

This was an Amazing Challenge:)

Thanks so much Bill:)

I would love another challenge!

Have a great day,

Josette

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading