Psychic abilities improving through EC

To post a reply, login or signup

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that their psychic abilities improved or new ones popped up just from hanging out on EC? Mine seem to have gotten stronger and new ones discovered as well.

updated by @gin-s: 07/08/17 08:56:27AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hey there Gin,

I just saw this and had to answer. I haven't gotten much better at picture reading since being here, as you know, lol. My ability to spot liars and mental cases has improved even more since being here. I was not sure that was good, since I already have trouble dealing with that.

This new thing only happened a few days ago, or you'd already know, but posting it here is a way to let others know such things are possible for them. What you concentrate on expands. I have been asking angels daily to help me conquer anger, hatred, anxiety and depression, so I could raise my vibration enough to not attract people who make it worse. One thing that would help anyone's depression would be proof of an after life, right?

Several days ago, right after my morning Chakra alignment, Grounding and Shielding exercises, I suddenly found myself in a beautiful place out of doors, but not here, having a telepathic conversation with a dog that my husband had as a teenager. The dog told me she was watching over us because those of the light need protection now that it is so dark here. She answered my questions before I could finish asking, and I learned that doggie afterlife and reincarnation works just like ours does! She told me my seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on clocks so much now is because the time for light workers to carry out their missions is almost here.

I figured this was just a one time thing, but apparently not. Some sort of "channel" appears to have opened and I am now able to speak with anyone I know who is deceased any time I want to, provided they can hold their vibration down enough for us to meet at the highest point I can raise mine to, which is this beautiful glen in a woods, wherever it is. There is some fading in and out, but so far I have spoken to my mother, my aunt who killed herself and explained to me what the price for that is, an old love, and I've had 3 conversations with my husband's best friend. He comes in the strongest and stays the longest. I asked him why, and he said he is capable of that because he is so recently deceased. BTW, all the dead people I've seen so far are totally healthy again and look as they did around age 30.

So, yes, I definitely think EC has helped me increase, or in this case, develop new abilities. I am still freaked out over this new development and praying I can keep it and expand it to people I don't know, so I can help others.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi mmp2993,

These particular abilities are new to me also and they do not intrude when I do not want them to. It sounds to me like you are being overwhelmed and can't turn it off, correct? If so, I would suggest learning more about how to shield yourself well. Their is info in the empath survival guide on the home page and there are also some groups here you may want to join to get help with that. I found the shielding technique I use at YouTube and can't remember what it was called, but there are several videos you can see there, and I think you should always use a technique you feel comfortable with to shield yourself, not just use one because someone else recommended it.

As far as waking people up, I have given up on that after losing two long term friends over it. I find that people who are not awake by now, when it is obvious to anyone who is not deliberately hiding from it, are not going to wake up and do not want to ,and people have even told me this, that they cannot handle anymore stress and do not want to hear it. However, I am a lot older than you, from what you've said in your post, so people your age are hopefully more open to it. I still would not push. Pushing just makes people defensive. Let it come up naturally and try to be light about it unless they really show an interest.

I hope others will weigh in on this one, since I do not have much experience with it. My previous abilities were being able to tell when people lie, pull a picture out of their heads of the truth, and sometimes see illnesses people do not know they have. I can also pick up people's and animals feelings, have dreams about the future, but only my personal future, and a few other small things. This other stuff is brand new, and I still don't know what to make of it.

You have found the right place, since we do understand the frustration of knowing these things and not having others listen, or worse, having them think we are nuts. You will find only acceptance here. Maybe just by being alive and spreading your light you are doing what you are supposed to do to raise the vibration here on earth....I've seen videos by deep hypnosis channels who say that.....try videos by Delores Cannon for info on "The Three Waves" and see if you can relate to what she says as applying to yourself.

welcome home,

C. Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book