ORB IN THE ROOM

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

806_discussions.jpg?width=500If you look very closely to the right of the light and just above the doorway you will see the orb that I caught on my camera!

807_discussions.jpg?width=500This next picture shows the light flickering with the orb very close by. Unfortunately it's very hard to see the orb, but it is there!

The following is a dream that I had that is also in my Dream Diary group on this site.

This is a dream from a couple of weeks ago:

I'm standing with what at first appears to be a younger, 10 to 12, year old boy who I don't recognize as knowing. (I don't know this person in real life either.)I tell him that his mother has told me that she wants him to come home. I suddenly realize that his mother is now passed, but I'm not really sure who she is either. This young boy's spirit, I now realize he has passed, is fighting to stay in/on the physical plane and does not want to cross over. I keep telling him that it is time for him to go home. He suddenly grabs my arm in one of his hands as if to try and hold himself back from crossing over. His grip is firm but not to tight.

In a reassuring manner I take hold of his arm and remove his hand from my arm and then very gently push him away from me again stating that it is time for him to go home. He slowly floats backwards and begins to dissolve into a medium that there just aren't any words to describe in our language until he fully is absorbed.

This dream was very real, it happened in that area just between waking and sleeping and I believe that it really did happen. However, the boy, as I said I don't know. And somehow I must have communicated with his mother, but again, I have no clear idea of who she might, or may, have been. I do believe that he did cross over!

Kind of strange huh?

Right after I had this dream the light stopped flickering for about two months. However, just a day or two ago, it once again started to flicker again. I'll take another picture soon to see if my spirit friend is back or not?

updated by @bill-walker: 07/02/17 12:24:08PM
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Hi Bill,

In your account of orbs as with Diana, who replied to your post, there is interaction between the orb and someone or something in the environment that assist with verification of the phenomena. I've had a number of occasions over the years where orbs are caught in photos.

Could you please tell me what is the criteria for eliminating things like dust particles from the list of possibilities? Thanks!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Maria, I'm not sure that there is any real way to eliminate the possibility of things like dust particles. If you take a series of photos and the orb keeps moving around that would be inconsistent with a particle of dust. And if you take a second photo quickly and the orb is no longer in the picture then again it usually would mean something other then dust. In my case, I sometimes can sense an entity in my presence which makes it a little bit easier. And finally, if your concerned about what others say or believe, I really don't care what others believe or don't believe, I know what and how I perceive outside influences and that's enough for me!

Thanks Diana for your thoughts. My cat, for some reason, doesn't seem to either notice, or maybe care, what's floating around in the astral space around my house. But then again, she's a cat! LOL

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

In the second picture you can see the ORB just above the light if you look really hard. I may, at some point, go in and edit the pictures and compress their size so you can see the ORB's a little bit better!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Wow Shannon, I didn't even see that second one over by the other door, thanks for pointing it out. And yes, I also do believe that these are spirit energy orbs.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

I made both of these pictures a third smaller so you can see the orb's a little clearer!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book