my story

To post a reply, login or signup

strange life
@strange-life
3 years ago
20 posts

im still unsure if im empathic or not but if i am i think i did it to myself. when i was 16 me and some friends got ahold of some witch craft book and soul traveling peeked our interest. we followed the instruction for meditation to ultimately leave the body. we were young and had no idea what we were doing at all. out of my friends im the only one that kept doing this nightly, simply because it felt awesome and was very relaxing. some time after that i began to get what is called sleep paralysis which is very strange in its self but over time it subsided and nothing for awhile, an episode maybe once a year now . Its almost as if what ever i did by meditation is evolving and changing to something else. Right as im at the point of falling asleep ill get, i almost wanna say chills, like up the spine chills like im scared but theres no fear at all and then i get what i can only describe as a head orgasm and its pretty intense. starts in my head like an explosion and spreads through my entire body. it feels amazing but weirds me out a lil. ive also noticed this happens now when im listing to music. if someone was to jump out and scare me this happens right b4 they jump out. my girl friend came home from work in a really bad mood and i was fine all day but when she got home i found my self extremely angry and i ended up putting a hole through one our doors, which is not like me at all and the main reason i think i may be empathic. if i am its off most the time and turns on randomly out of my control. if any one has any advice, insight, anything it would be very appreciated. like has anyone experienced anything like this or am i just from mars lol

updated by @strange-life: 07/18/17 06:11:47PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

You might be from Mars (LOL), but it sounds more like you succeeded in being able to travel to Mars in an out of body state. The music thing happens to me a little bit, certain frequencies seem to just ignite some inner circuitry in my soul causing a sudden rush of energy like no other that I usually experience.

You don't sound to overly concerned about these experiences so I wouldn't worry to much, however I have had a few Out of Body experiences where I was confronted by energies that probably didn't have my best interest at heart when we came into contact with each other. I never felt in danger in these experiences, but never the less I took away a notion of caution when embarking out onto the Astral Stream/plane.

As for the empathic part of you, you may just be opening up to that new reality and finding it a bit difficult to get your Soul around this kind of reality. I would encourage you to get a handle on the physical anger energy that you are experiencing as it is possible to lose control for just one second and regret the consequences for the rest of your natural life cycle. Just be careful, I all I'm saying!

strange life
@strange-life
3 years ago
20 posts

yea i was thinking it was a im half in half out kinda state, but cant say that i have left my body as far as i know. a few times ive had some pretty real hallucinations and heard voices but nothing scary. with the feeling a sensation during music, where does this feeling originate for you, mines starts at the back of my skull and spreads down my spine. i ve looked into what this could be and all i found was ASMR stuff which is not at all what this is, maybe a different more intense form of it.

strange life
@strange-life
3 years ago
20 posts

ok so this sounds like a good thing, and i cant complain about the feeling, rush, energy whatever you want to call it, but isnt a succumbus a bad thing. would you know how i wouldve got one and what is it exactly, cause i do feel a presence of some kind when this happens.

strange life
@strange-life
3 years ago
20 posts

hmm ive thought about this for a bit now and as much as id like to be having some kind of encounter with a sex demon lol but i really dont think its that, its not sexual at all really. when i think about it, its kinda feels like im doing it involuntarily and is very intense, like back arching intense. but it also happens in a milder form while listening to music or if something sudden happens. i also dont feel drained afterwards i feel very euphoric. im still unsure what this is.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book