My first smudging was very eventful.

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I would not believed it if I hadn't witness it. I finally bought some white sage this morning to attempt a house cleansing at my home. So I cleansed myself, my granddaughter and my boxer, Willow. As I started walking around the house with Willow taking every step I took, I approached my picture window in my dinning room , Willow started growling. I stopped to see to see if someone was out side but no one was there. So I continued walking and when I got to the foyer, he started growling again. So I ignored him and went though out the house and got to my bedroom and I started toward the French doors he started growling again so I stopped and pulled the curtains back to see what on earth he was growling about but nothing was there. So I finished the house without anymore interruptions from him. I did not feel anything in my house except in my walk in closet but he didn't growl in there. Lol.It is not unusual for him to take every step I take because he does. It is unusual for him to growl though especially when no other animal is present. I have to say his growls were very low growls but his hair was standing up on his back. But I notice he only growled at entrance ways and large windows. How stand is that. Maybe he felt something I didn't. He's a general dog that plays dress up with my granddaughter. I loves tutus. Lol. Any other explanations? Possible explanations? All comments welcomed.
updated by @rene: 07/03/17 04:55:28AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Entry ways, window,s and mirrors, are all possible gateways from one dimension to another according to people who know a whole lot more about this then I do, so who knows, maybe he can see and sense through these mediums much better then we can!

Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

If you felt any fear, he could have picked up on that. . . but dogs are sensitive to energies and usually don't like them, like cats, who don't seem to mind.

Maria
@maria
last year
136 posts

Hi Rene',

Some time you got to go with what you know instead of what you don't. Because Willow is picking up on an energy, I would repeat the smudging (once a day) until he gives his all clear. The wonderful Willow is telling you that he is picking up on something that's not right so he will let you know when it's all good.

We all could make good use of a Willow for a great smudging!

Blessed be,

Maria

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I believe I will do it again tomorrow. He's very protective of me but not to the point of growling. He always puts himself between me and.. I guess you would say .. The world.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I was hoping you would see this post.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

If you ever want to make sure that I see something you are more than welcome to Personal Message me and tell me, or send me the link, so I don't miss it! Thanks Rene'!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok. Will do.
Bing
@bing
last year
548 posts

Hi Rene

I sent a request for a protecting angel to be sent to your home. You may wish to have Archangel Michael fill your home with Angelic White Light and remove all negative energy in and around your home and all that is not of the Light.  Ask for a protecting angel to be placed at all entrances to your home and near the mirrors. Those of us who are Lightworkers shine very brightly from the spirit realms perspective. This is only going to increase as the energy levels get stronger with continued downloads of positive energy.You can learn more about this at this link Archangels and You which also includes a prayer given to Lorna Byrne by the Archangel Michael and can be found under the Angel Prayers section of this topic. Please keep us informed on what happens.I also found a list of discussions from other members by entering the word smudging in our discussion search engine and you can talk to others who have done this at this link.Just click on the words. Smudging Links

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 12/01/16 05:18:02AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book