Missing person

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I know there was a post somewhere on here at one time about missing persons I have only been drawled to one missing persons case but the child was never found. About a month ago I was strolling though my Facebook and seen a photo of a young man and somewhere inside me thought. I know him. So I took a closer look at him and thought no, I don't know him but then again I do. So I read the article and he was missing from across the state line. I looked at his photo again and I seen him standing somewhere and the photo pulled me in. The next morning I woke up with him on my mind so I checked Facebook but he wasn't found. He's been missing now for over 30 days and everyday he's on my mind and the image I have in my mind. I don't know him or his family but I keep checking to see if they found him yet. I had seen his young wife had commented about her searching for him and I commented that she should contact a intuitive person and see if they can help. She didn't comment back. I know not everyone believe like we do or see the things we see I hope she takes my advice. Unfortunately I don't feel he is with his body any longer and he may be contacting me. I don't know. I'm not that experienced. Just a vision I thought I would share.
updated by @rene: 07/02/17 02:53:17PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book