Medical Intuitive

To post a reply, login or signup

Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
Hi, I'm new to the site and this is my first post. I'm grateful to have found this place, because I do not know a lot of people who I can discuss these things with, and not receive blank stares in return. LOLAnyway, I have this phenomena that occurs, and to be frank, while I understand the how's and why's of me being able to do what I do, it hasn't helped a single solitary person, because no one understands that I'm meant to help them. I'm not whining, I understand why that is as well. My problem is, what to do with a gift I don't have a real use for.Here's my little jewel of a gift. I get physical symptoms of those I'm strongly connected to, ailments. For instance, I have a friend who gets migraine's, and about an hour or so before this happens, my neck starts to bother me. Also, I was dating a fella and I would/still do get his various aches and pains before he does, and while not as severe or in the exact spot, it's close enough that I understand what's gonna bother him on a daily basis. Recently, my daughter hurt her back and suffers from nerve damage to this day. Two days before her injury, my leg and foot started going numb. The doctors have yet to send her to a nerve damage doctor and she thinks I'm trying to make this issue all about me. Frustrating for sure.Now, while I don't mind, really understand why it's happening, not one of these people I love, or who love me, will do anything about what I've Told them concerning these things. Logically, if people I truly care for and care for me won't do anything, then what are the odds anyone else will? I'm not overly thrilled to be a medical intuitive if I can't do anything with it, other than feel physical pains of others before they even feel it themselves.I'm not looking for sympathy, but I would grovel at anyone's feet for the rest of my days, if they could give me some kind of insight or direction. LOL. I don't think suggesting a medical field will help, because I'm a bit nervous about the implications of feeling a multitude of folks aches and pains...LOL. There's only so much my body can stand, ya know?Having mentioned this one little gift, just know it's not the only thingI got going on that's "unusual", it's just the gift I don't really understand the use of.
updated by @femonique: 07/06/17 04:10:01PM
Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
Thank you.
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Your examples sound more like precognition that you manifest as physical symptoms. Although a medical intuitive can have precognition as in sensing the beginnings of a disease before it physically manifests, usually, they are scanning the body for problems that already exist. Some are also healers, but many work just as medical intuitives. i have a friend who has been a medical intuitive for many years, she's like a CAT-scan with legs. she can see into a person's body and also suggest various remedies be they traditional or holistic. She's also a psychic and deals with other issues but she loves all things medical, that's where she shines.

There's been this attitude that if you have a gift, you are REQUIRED to do something with it; and that is changing. A gift is a gift; we are not in service to it. If you have an interest in learning about the physical body and all things health, medical; than becoming a medical intuitive might be the right choice, but only if you enjoy it. When we really love what we do, we are in service to the Universe.

In my opinion, one of the reasons for the problems with your family is that because this is precognition, the symptoms haven't physically manifested. They haven't even formulated the question that something is wrong or has the potential for being wrong. It would look different if they already had the pain and then asked you for your opinion of what was wrong. The other thing is that even though they are family, it doesn't mean they understand your abilities.

Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
Thank you, Pat. I'd love to be of service using my gift. My issue is in clearing the symptoms from myself or it would be great not to feel their hurts so strongly, but rather just know. I totally get the fact that pain ain't good! Not sure why I'm getting that added little bonus....lol. I am interested in healing and I can see into another's body, when I close my eyes and scan with my hands, kinda like a cat scan as well, I guess. What I don't see, I feel. I also have a knack for distance healing, can somewhat control the energy flowing through me, but sometimes, it just starts on it's own too.I've had so little support with my abilities, they were actually kinda squashed when a kid, because I suppose this kinda thing makes others uncomfortable. After all these years of breaking out of imposed and learned behaviors and beliefs, the gifts are pretty strong, but I have no idea how to control the strength of this one, and I have a fear of walking around like a crippled little old woman if I use it too much or connect too strongly with anyone new. I don't really fear much, but this has got me pretty stumped and feeling isolated, and that's not my thing at all. I have zero idea how not to connect on that kinda level.I've utilized the cutting of ethereal ties, but as sensitive as I am, it hurts me emotionally to do this with family....feels sorrowful or something....like I'm alone or have lost them, I guess. I suppose the psychological implications could be causing this, and maybe I should just get used to the practice of doing such and stop being such a whiny pants about it....LOL.I've read about others who are medical intuitives, but it seems many drop out of the medical profession for the same reasons. It's been a bit overwhelming not just for the physical reasons, but because of the lack of support or interest, and everyone sending vibes like they think I've gone crazy or something. I haven't, but if I continue the path Using healing gifts, I may also find myself alone. That's a bit much to take, but I can no longer live like these things don't happen. Don't get me wrong, these gifts have been under the surface and lots of "weird" things have occurred my whole life, but I learned to "cover up" to the point, not even I gave any credence or would spend a moment thinking about it or trying to learn. It just began feeling like I was living a lie. As an empath "human lie detector" I just can't do that anymore either. Talk about rock and a hard place.... LOL.Anywho, I'm here now. Nice to be among those who have some insight and knowledge. I apologize for going on about it. I suppose it'll get worked out as it was meant to. Thank you again, hon.
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I have rarely met anyone in the field of psychic/healing etc who has been supported by others. It is a lonely path. The friend I mentioned, is well known and often consulted by doctors; however, in public gatherings or parties, they avoid her and pretend that they don't know her. One of the great healers Rosalyn Bruyere said "no one wants to wake up and realize they're a weirdo."

There is also the issue of getting paid for healing services. This is probably the worst sticking point that all healers face. I have heard many people complain about healers wanting to be paid. This stems from the idea that the gift is unique and from God - all gifts are from God, and all honorable work should be treated the same. There is also the whole issue of energy exchange; if you ask for a service, you need to reimburse. There is also the practical side, if healers aren't suppose to be paid, what do they do to pay the bills? Most work other jobs which limits their time to help others.

My friend never had formal medical training, she just stumbled into it. Same is true for the well known medical intuitive, Caroline Myss - I think she was a book editor(?) and just discovered she had this ability.

There is a book called Become a Medical Intuitive by Tina Zion. It's a great book to read, even if you're not interested in medical intuition, it's a great read about energy, it might provide some answers to your questions.

Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
That's the issue I'm having. I'm (under normal circumstances) a social butterfly. Loves me lotsa interaction with people, and now wham! Where'd everybody go? LOL. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I'm still me, just kinda enhanced, ya know? I was flying high at first, tickled with myself for making all these wonderful discoveries, and finally understanding the why of some things with me. Showing them even.It seems folks don't really want ya to be happier than they are, or maybe it's all just more than they are ready to comprehend. I can't unknow these things, stop the flow, nor do I feel the urge to go back. So, full steam ahead. I'm excited for the possibilities.I'll get that book and give it a read, Thanks a lot!
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

It sounds to me that perhaps you are an awakening medium and you are getting your information being passed to you from the relatives of those that have already passed over. What other abilities do you have? Do you have any spirit type contacts that could be related to this? Just a thought!

Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
I dunno, just yet. I'm trying to evaluate and level out on several things going on. I have floaters, and see shadows and mists. I have always had this really weird thing though, that got outta control a while back and scared the daylights outta me, cause I nearly had an accident. Every once in a while, I'd get what I call "flashy lights" . It would be kinda like a jagged silver lined circle flashing in my peripheral vision. But after a bit it would go away. Last summer, I stayed at a friend's place, and this started happening, but it started growing bigger and bigger, like something out of a spook flick,which I don't normally watch, cause they they put me on edge. Anyway, I was kinda scared, so I yelled at whatever it was, said I didn't understand and please go away. It did....kinda faded out. The next evening going home, it started again while I was driving down the hwy, nearly blinding me with light. I yelled a bit and it got smaller, but I stopped at a convenient store, and was trying to talk with the clerk, but it overwhelmed me once again, and I nearly passed out while trying to act semi normal, and told the clerk I was sorry, not feeling good, could he hurry. Got back in my car and was really ticked at this point, cause whatever it was coulda killed me on the road, and then was overwhelming me in front of folks in public and no one else could see or sense it. I suppose I scolded whatever it was, off and on for an hour or so and I didn't think this was a good thing because it endangered my life like it did. I kinda apologized and asked it to go into the light, told it the light was good, but I have zero idea if this is what I should have done or not. Maybe my bad, but I just didn't know how to deal with it. "Flashy lights" have not happened since then.Sometimes I just know stuff. I'll be having a conversation and will just say something to folks I shouldn't know. Same happens at times when I write an email or something. But email is less obvious as it may be something I kinda think about, but just write it in a way that I normally wouldn't. Then I gotta explain myself. Rather than flail around misdirecting though, as I've done most of my life, now I just say, someone is trying to tell you something, and if they want, I talk it thru and try to help them figure it out, cause it certainly doesn't make sense to me. It's Not like I'm getting visions like I've seen on TV shows, Medium or Ghost whisperer, or even hearing voices. But I do get goosebumps, tingling in my ears, and sometimes feel a presence.Oh,and there also was the time I stayed over at another friend's and just as I was about to go to sleep, I felt an arm kind creep up my upper back and hand slide across my neck. Talk about losing my marbles. That really scared me. My friend being a skeptic, was kinda pissed I was making a fuss, and told me it was just a vivid dream. Whatever! Not the first time something not there has touched me. But, I Didn't say that. I've had my foot shaken when I was asleep. I had fallen asleep with the TV on and just as my foot was kinda shaken, they were announcing on the news about Princess Dianna's accident. I have no idea what that had to do with anything, other than I greatly admired her. Mostly I get a light sensation on my arms. To be honest, if this is some kinda calling, I'd really rather not have folks I can't see touching me and stuff. Is that normal? I'm a little apprehensive about delving into this on my own, and I can't afford to pay anyone to mentor or teach me right now, so I suppose keeping it at bay is the best I can hope for at this point. I've kinda learned not to ask for help unless I got dough, and even if I could afford it, I don't know who would be honestly qualified to help. So, I have myself another rock n hard place. LOL.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Well, it still sounds to me like you are starting to experience some Mediumistic abilities, but time will tell. As for the flashing, make sure that there isn't a medical reason for this occurring. I have Multiple Sclerosis and get flashing in my eyes from time to time, and there are many other medical reasons that can cause flashing as well! Just a thought!

Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
I appreciate that, hon. However, something that presented over 30 years ago, not to mention my intuition, my "gift", and common sense, tell me there's no need for neurological or even any other kind of medical testing. I'm medically fit myself even if I do feel physical pains of others. It seems that as though what I know and try to share, has been doubted and gets ton of skepticism, leading some to believe that I'm nutty bananas, even with proofs I give their skepticism. Sigh.Thanks for your concern though, it's greatly appreciated. :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book