Even More ORB Pictures

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

My house seems to be have become, or perhaps it always was and I've just become aware of it, a place for an ORB stop over. I'm going to see if I can get a spirit radio, a medium for spirits to speak through, and see what happens or if I can get names. A friend the other day casually said that she believes that one of them is my mother, which I hadn't really considered before. And as far as I know this person was not aware that my mother has already passed over, so maybe, we'll see!

814_discussions.jpg?width=350

updated by @bill-walker: 07/05/17 04:11:23AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Though they are very hard to see in this smaller format, you can see seven ORBS at least in a larger format. I wonder what's going with my house? I'm going to start charging rent at this rate. LOL

If you want to see the picture in a larger format, just left click on it!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

mmp2993 I live in an area that has a number of Indian burial grounds close by, and my house very well could be sitting on the same land where the actual village may have been located at one time or another!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

It seems to me that these kinds of sightings and encounters are increasing everywhere. It just makes one wonder if the two worlds of spirit and physical are about to merge? Wouldn't that be interesting!

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I'm still considering orbs. It could be an artifact of digital cameras. It could be something else. I have noticed that not all digital cameras show orbs. What does the EC say about this?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Well, digital cameras set auto-focus modes. If a bug is in the pic and not in focus and flash is used, it would look like an orb. Now if you saw the orb without a camera, that is a total different thing. Some probes (as in advanced tech, ET, etc) have been known to look like balls of light and do change colors. There is also an electrical phenomena that balls of light can be generated and they seem to go through things. Tesla used to demo it all the time. Maybe they have taken an interest in you. Some flying bugs do bio-luminesce. You need to do more investigating here.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Wow LW! That is impressive! My sister had a camera that took orb pictures, only that one. If you can sense it with eyes only, then there is something there at a slightly different frequency than we all are. Try communicating with it next time. Note all and let us know. I'm intrigued. Namaste

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Lilann73, you are most certainly not alone!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Thanks Calamity, I do have a voice recorder but have never tried this, it's a good idea that I hadn't really thought about, or perhaps I'm just worried about what they might have to say. LOL

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book