Can anyone see anything in this picture?

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I was standing outside at work taking a break when I just realized how wonderful and magical things felt around me. I'm not good at seeing things in pictures but I took one anyways. The flash was on and it is very foggy out tonight so don't let that confuse you, but I was just wondering if anyone can see anything in the picture that might explain why it felt so good and peaceful when I took it.
updated by @emmy-long: 10/21/17 06:54:11PM
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

Maybe it was something only meant for you Emmy! :)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I see a divide of magical creatures. Don't know what the orb is, most likely a street light. On the right there are jungle type creatures like lions and monkeys, etc. On the left there is an unicorn, a guy with horns and long hair but it does not look like a devil. There are mythical creatures there. In the background on the right close to the light, there is a mechanical looking device kind of post looking. There are different things back there and they are looking and wondering what is going on. I think the veil has partially parted for you on that night and you at least felt it. I feel the veil mighty thin at that place that night. I hope this explains a bit. The psychic experiments helps some learn how to do this. BTW, the only sinister things are far in the background beyond the light and they are scared to get near as if being held back.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I love this scene you describe! I wish I could see those things because picturing it gives me the same happy feeling I felt in my heart as I was standing there. :) I think (or maybe only hope) that I am getting closer to being able to see like that. I sense things but I can't see them or know what precisely they are, I just know if they make me feel good or bad. And I've been expericing weird new visual symptoms with light and when I close my eyes. The orb was a street light, this picture was taken standing in the front yard of the group home I work at. It would be lovely to know that there is a barrier keeping bad things out and away from my clients. :) I love them all dearly. <3
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I do feel that the place is well protected by nature spirits, so no worries there. I did wonder about the mechanicals. What was their interest there at all. I also do not get any sense of danger just silent peace.

Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
I don't know about lions n tigers n bears, Oh My!, but I see do see faces. Faces are my thing though. Paints a picture of emotional and/or physical well being. Certain faces mean ceratain things. Not nearly as mysterious as sinister beings looming or being held at bay, but simply a state of, as things are/were at the moment you took the pic. All looks well to me. :-) Any untoward looking face might mean some kind of issue yet to be dealt with, btw. Don't know what's up at the location, but it looks like a nice place to be. Could be just what you are energetically projecting as well. :-)
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
What are mechanicals?
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I call them that because of the gizmo they use to get across. They are really interdimensional things that look like dark blobs. I have come across them before and are easy enough to get rid of, but the mechanical things needed a little stronger treatment to get it to go away. I think those were just looking.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Wow a white winged horse, a gnome with a beard and pointy hat, a creature with long pointy ears and black panther! Also a badger, nothing sinister. Truly a magical place full of nature. There are lots of things in that picture.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I did not think I could do this until the experiments. You might want to put the picture there and have the members give you their insights.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
That's a good idea! I think I'll wait and take a picture on a night where I feel "bad" as well (because sometimes it happens when I'm out there) and post them both and see what happens.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book