Are you up to another picture challenge ?

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hmmm. Let see what you feel about this house.
updated by @rene: 07/03/17 10:29:32AM
Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

I get a sense of darkness, decay, mental illness, emptiness, death. It hasn't always been that way. Once there was life and maybe love there but the world has moved on and left it behind. There is a strength to it, tho, and a stability..some strange order from a hidden chaos.. . lingering presence that is bringing the house down. I think one day the house will heal but it needs big change.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yep!!!! Nailed it! That's the house I grew up in.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Alesia, I just touched your heart and it's a pure heart. You are blessed
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
It's a wonder you didn't smell the evil. It wreaks of narcissist slug. Lol.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
The reason you felt this about this house is because we protected the secrets in that house for so many years. Anyone that passed by thought the same as you. It gives you a feeling of a family gathering.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
My mom died in that house
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
No. You really wasn't. You was feeling me. That was my dream of how I wanted it to be. Your feelings was right on target. Different people picks up on different things. It's what ever feeling that's strikes you first and you felt me, the baby of the family. I'm glad you did not feel the pain. Never think you have failed cause when you feeling something it's never a failure, it's a different way of looking at it. You did good.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Never, ever doubt. You have been right so many times. I doubt myself sometimes to but I had something happen to me the other night that reinsured me that it doesn't go away. My granddaughter that lives with me had went to spend the night with me sister and it was about bed time and me and my husband was walking to the bed room and I stopped and said "I haven't told Lilly goodnight (my granddaughter ). I turned around and walk to the kitchen and seen it was late and picked up the phone to call her and it rang in my hand. It was Lilly. Lol. Way past her bed time. She woke my sister up and said "me need to call NeaNea". She's 3. And my sister dialed the phone for her. So, no, never doubt.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I see longevity in the house, as if a couple who were married their whole life lived and died there. One may still be living.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book